Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mabinogi Getting Armor

Getting Armor

Mar 4, 2008 4:43 pm
I was wondering how you get armor and weapons.
I mean, yeah there are shops you can buy them, but are certain items monster drops?
I was looking at the char simulator and I wanna get the whole Maid set. How would I get that? Like, can I buy it from an NPC shop or is it a monster drop, or do you make it with tailoring?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 4, 2008 4:47 pm
Please post your questions in the stickied questions thread.

Usually you either make it or buy it from NPC/Player. Some clothes are very rare because the tailoring sheet for it is dropped by a monster.

Signature

MSN: battlebums2@yahoo.com.au

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 14, 2008 2:40 am
    i think gray wolves drop popo skirt and pants. lawlz

Mar 19, 2008 4:08 pm
    There is a site where I can see the drop list ?

Mar 21, 2008 2:23 am
    is there any GOOD armor in this game??? I was looking and most of it only adds 2 def, wtf?

Mar 21, 2008 5:38 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pixel
    is there any GOOD armor in this game??? I was looking and most of it only adds 2 def, wtf?

Err, aren't those just plain clothes? >_> Well, you should go to the 2nd and 3rd towns, Dunbarton and Bangor. They both have good armour. (The good looking but expensive ones are at Bangor)

Signature

MSN: battlebums2@yahoo.com.au
    Apr 6, 2008 4:16 pm
    somehow i got the popo shirt and pants from the gray town rats south of dunbarton

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 17, 2008 9:04 pm
      I find difficult to get armor, because the difficult

Apr 18, 2008 3:13 pm
      1. Fight monsters and hope to god you receive equipment.
      2. Save a lot of money and purchase the armor from stores
      3. Trade with players

Those are pretty much the only ways to get armor. The most likely would be #2. Just save up a lot and get that dream armor

Apr 18, 2008 3:32 pm
      Do dungeon runs like crazy til you save up for that armour you want. All the good ones are in Dunbarton or Bangor. Check them out and see which one you want. And yea they are very expensive  but it's worth it once you get it. :3

Apr 18, 2008 6:05 pm
      Dungeon runs get you money, doing part-time jobs also.
      My suggestion if you want gear:
      Do a lot of Ciar Beginner Dungeons.
      I did it for a full 24-hour, and I made 150k, enough for stuff that I don't even need at my level.

Jul 27, 2016 2:22 pm
      Start the advent goddess quest line and tou recieve light armor defence 8 and protection 2 and braces 1 and 1 and leg guards as well

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Getting Armor

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »