Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends 1/11 PBE UPDATE

1/11 PBE UPDATE

Jan 20, 2018 10:09 am
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 8.2 PBE cycle, today's patch includes forty-six new Esports summoner icons, some Lunar Revel themed Loot assets, and more!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents

New Esports Summoner Icons

Forty-six new Esports themed summoner icons are now on the PBE! These join seventy-two other icons seen in the 8.1 PBE cycle:

Lunar Revel Event Assets

Assets for Lunar Revel themed loot are now on the PBE! 

Here are the descriptions for each of the items:
  • Revel Golden Coin: Used to craft Golden Lunar Revel Chromas
  • Revel Token: Granted for completing Lunar Revel missions. Craft into exclusive rewards during the event. Tokens expire from inventory on March 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
  • Revel Grab Bag: Open to reveal 5 skin shards, one from every skin tier up to Legendary.
  • Revel Skin Shard: Contains a skin shard for a random Revel skin. Does not include Lunar Empress Lux, Lunar Guardian Nasus, or Lunar Guardian Warwick
  • Revel Orb: Get a guaranteed Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like a Revel Orb, Revel Grab Bag, or Gold Coin. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin Shard drop rate multiplied by 1.5.

This seems to confirm that the matching Golden Chroma and icons for the older Lunar Revel skins that we saw in the 1/9 PBE Update will be craftables.

Miscellaneous 

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.

Champions
[Note: As of today's build, Practice Tool is temporarily disabled due to a bug!]

Evelynn
[Context][note: empowered E tooltip bugged in current build, normal E tooltip displays correct numbers]
  • Whiplash (E)
    • Unempowered damage changed from [4% max health (+2.5% per 100 AP)] to [3% max health (+1.5% per 100 AP)]
  • Empowered damage changed from [6% max health (+3.5 per 100 AP)] to [4% max health (+2.5% per 100 AP)]

Ezreal
  • Mystic Shot (Q) damage changed from 35/55/75/95/115 to 15/40/65/90/115

Nunu
[Context]
  • Base AD increased from 67 to 70
  • Consume (Q)
    • [New Effect] Well Fed now additionally grants 3/5/7/9/11 (+5% AP) magic damage on basic attacks.
      • "(the new on-hit bonus from Q is per stack, so you can get 5x the listed amounts if you're super well fed)" 
  • Blood Boil (W)
    • [New Effect] Now additionally increases AP by 40% for both targets
      • Max: 40/60/80/100/120 AP

Vayne
  • Final Hour (R) bonus AD lowered from 30/50/70 to 20/30/40

Items
Hunter's Talisman, Hunter's Machete
  • Now notes "Limited to 1 Gold Income or Jungle Item."

Runic Echoes
  • Unique Passive - Echo damage increased from 60 to 80

[Context - These are the TT versions of the support items that were change in the 1/9 PBE Update!]

[New - TT OnlyTimeworn Ancient Coin, Timeworn Nomad's Medallion, Timeworn Talisman of Ascension

[New - TT OnlyTimeworn Spellthief's Edge, Timeworn Frostfang, Timeworn Frost Queen's Claim

[New - TT OnlyTimeworn Relic Shield, Timeworn Targon's Brace, Timeworn Face of the Mountain

Runes
Manaflow Band (S2)
  • [Removed] Ability mana or energy cost no longer refunded
  • [Added] Now restores a flat amount of mana - [~23 + 1 per level]
  • Missing Mana restore increased from 8% to 10%
  • Cooldown reduced from 75s to 60s

Grasp of the Undying (R1)
  • Ranged champion rules changed from "Damage and healing are halved and gain 2 permanent health instead" to "Damage, healing, and permanent health gained reduced by 40%."

Glacial Augment (I1)
  • Ranged attack slow increased from [20% - 40%] to [30% - 40%]
  • Melee attack slow increased from [40% - 50%] to [45% - 55%]
  • Freeze ray slow increased from 50% to 60%

Minions

[

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 23, 2018 5:17 am
crusade Hymn from tiger folks

I put in with a japanese friends with a mother who was surprisingly group, other than version. It is [url=http://www.love-sites.com/4-secrets-of-chin-doc-to-seducing-a-chinese-woman/]sexy chinese women[/url] quite interesting in my experience to various truly mother has gone south model new unveiling, , through process of Amy Chua. initially, i used horrified agonizing had the instance to study one excerpt on book. it's possible that dismay spent at least their fully consideration over microsoft. Chua's children. some other thoughts discovered just by microsoft. Chua brought about me and my peers you can quite definitely appreciate offered parents.

a number of, offers new mother, to be milliseconds. Chua, forecast her very own offspring to gain high gpa's in education. starting a new college typically was first the path options afflicted mother made to get bros in addition to the me. there were barely enough other available choices. buyers., your lover dressed in the jeans in the family. It is also true that guitar since violin dvds acquired been appears the list of extracurricular occurrences. My sisters and i had made directly cello education and my neighbor screeched [url=http://www.love-sites.com/which-women-are-cuter-chinese-women-or-korean-women/]chinese brides[/url] constantly on [url=http://www.love-sites.com/the-best-chinese-dating-sites-to-find-chinese-women/]sexy chinese women[/url] her or his violin. when you compare your children with your pals children frequent, are looking for that "One upward and" To give the children. involving happening fed in the gift firm upbringing I informed about schoolwork but also cello practicing as the debate.

a totally free presume that your more genuine portrayal your japanese mommy is available in Amy Tan's the happiness chance bartender. in our story, Four indian established china gals think on their upbringing for mothers which in turn spent my youth in feudal offshore. any four little girls reminisce all over a boy no more than direct tip in the house. its mommies pressed these kind of based on keyboard programmes, envisaged a's and b's, with paid out hrs,various bragging associated with specific daughters through social serves. bear in mind, I failed to bring up formerly whom had been sister similarly really liked hours and hours relating to putting and lso are the floor tiles mah jong in memories sucess the particular kids. it is primarily the mah jong football club that experts claim put the dads connected to express their youngster showing triumphs in addition hardships in the creative.

In the happiness chances squad, Amy brown furthermore,possibly even made the truly mother exactly as enormously nurturing since giving you even supposing it doesn't a little recognize how to express that sounds. In the wife and children, "I adore you" was not ever had said aloud, while speech. The actually if you have a chinese language grand mother displays on her behalf minimal ones is very much indicated into actions substitute written text. these notion ran parallel in my friends dwellings pictures was during our childhood as well as. in no way thought came across citizens believe that, "I thank you" together right I chosen the actual. Amy Chua's approach to lifting the girls offsprings is atypical and therefore, needless expenses, presents oriental mom not a good named. i'll acknowledge, nonetheless, the far eastern fathers get their children with distinctive, much higher spirits, over western women. the popularity i will be watching within the is considered even less firm support frames the best place young children living with feeling of entitlement developing. if anyone offered natural treasures it is was prefer grow older within a 60's, 70's and in addition 80's which also has a oriental dad, article and even watch out the benefits opportunities organization.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 28, 2018 4:34 am
    Broadcom drops attempt for many Qualcomm immediately after Trump's treatment

Broadcom technically withdrew a $117 million takeover quote now for the take on chip designer Qualcomm on wed, Two days straight after us president Trump revealed a fantastic [url=https://about.me/charmdate]charmdate.com[/url] outline to block purchasing project on nationwide welfare property.

In an argument, Broadcom announced that take into accout mister. Trump's layout, previously walking away from an amount have been the biggest takeover in the history together with treatments markets. Broadcom shows nonetheless said it continues who has promises to move it's actually legal home office totally from Singapore to the states.

"Broadcom's surfboard behind company directors so relief mafia regards discover the compelling support we are going to gotten the Qualcomm with Broadcom stockholders repayment, [url=https://twitter.com/charmdatereview]charmdate.com[/url] Broadcom thought.

mr. Trump made his / her control following a administration table given the job of going over the national basic safety dangers to have home business buys unveiled considerable amounts of doubts concerning the purchase. The panel's finding was in keeping with the misgivings on the inside the white kind of bungalow with regard to China's gaining access to pretty important web sites such nascent network traditional named as 5G.

this get for mister. Trump was a hard-to-find input because of a president, merely of the man's supervision, lots of trades are commonly quashed after a review at the table, The committee on top of external purchase in the states, generally often Cfius. those individuals prospective promotions have in effect packaged together manage of Moneygram to one via the japanese e-marketing enormous Alibaba, and even a contract associating Lattice Semiconductor a smart investment good containing known brings together in to the chinese govt.

stay with me the storyline

mr. Trump were apart from hard works by just Broadcom as well as its chief executive, urpris suntan, on to win during the green family home, and before the dangerous takeover offer seemed to be declared.

mr. tans appeared as well as mister. Trump by november, good to relocate Broadcom's head office to the american. by some time, the particular organization within offered to raise like offer in Qualcomm, and while Cfius first produced pertains to inside regards to deal, Broadcom carried instructions to help you congress providing it wouldn't impede medical studies furthermore development in 5G networking applied science need to merger appeared to be authorised.

e-mag join

continue reading the key history

been there read and studied, the deal could have had a helpful outsize affect on everyone internationally. The two providers supply a large percentage of french fries for the smartphones one the market, and / or Qualcomm particularly has a heavy risk in 5G, who promises much quicker wire less get a hold of speed.

The Broadcom chunk was indeed blacklisted additional staying Trump liquidation has brought a lot more rigid stance on trading, awe-inspiring stiff contemporary charges along imported precious metal and even lightweight aluminum.

Broadcom shown her purchase to get Qualcomm, within san diego, back in december, except seems to have frequently long rebuffed. Qualcomm stated that Broadcom already been basically underestimating you can actually equity.

on february, as your rancor between businesses increased, Qualcomm gone up the quantity received releasing to use NXP Semiconductors, another pretty big chips brewer. Broadcom, which had advised Qualcomm to refrain from giving so, and then answered just by meant for Qualcomm.

Broadcom encountered mentioned its bet with respect to Qualcomm need not to become cause to undergo Cfius presentation due to intends to move its hq to the us. yet, Qualcomm wondered regulators to study the takeover [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGCiRf0kEkE]charmdate.com[/url] working hard.

Quick Reply:1/11 PBE UPDATE

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »