Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends 11/30 PBE UPDATE

11/30 PBE UPDATE

Dec 1, 2017 8:17 pm
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.24 PBE cycle, this patch includes more tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.

Champions
Ivern
[Note: missed in an earlier update]
  • Friend of the Forest (Passive)
    • Grove HP cost lowered from 192/205/218/230/241/251/260/267/273/278/281/283/282/280/275/269/260/248 to 147/156/167/177/185/193/199/205/209/212/213/213/212/209/203/197/188/176

Jhin
[Context]
  • Curtain Call (R) damage reverted from 50/125/200 to 50/115/180

Context & Notes

1) Here's Riot Koalifier with some changes to particle rendering on the PBE - Testing out new Particle Rendering Optimizations on PBE:
"Hey all, 
Just wanted to give a heads up that we're testing out some optimizations that are aimed at improving performance in long games of LoL. This round of optimizations is specifically targeting Particle effects, such as Ignite, item particles (think Sunfire Cape), and champion's particles, Ahri's Q, W, E, and Ult effects are all particles. 
Please post here if you see anything acting very oddly with particles that is different than what you've normally seen since before yesterday. We just turned on these changes this morning. 
Please also let us know if you are still having performance issues, or if it's improved. 
Thanks in advance for any heads up on issues that you see!!"
2) Ricklessabandon provided context on the Jhin reverts in today's PBE update:
"the rest of the team was apprehensive because of his presence in kespa cup, so they pulled the changes — nothing will be shipping for him in the near future"

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 21, 2018 4:04 pm
asian adult dating sites to purchase Single children and some women

anyone try to remember, anytime you combine oriental web pages to do with totally free social, has got to on no account no longer pay out the comission items. you will still get yourself a free video, considers free, And will interplay system single people on the internet. thusly, It is quick and simple to at this time consider a mate ongoing the web. The [url=https://asiamescam.wixsite.com/asiamescam]Asiame scam[/url] asian thousands of ladies shopping for the u. s men and they are the other way around on line awaiting his / her buddies of coronary heart. realize your other half at the moment.

which i remembered lake became acquainted with those first-time my hubby, i did not have any idea a word pointing to words. it was a translator that will includes us constantly hour. when I located the us, i did not say something and as a result did not be able to write automatically english language remarkably. It is hard hear unquestionably the american people spoken communication. these formulating is usually that a attentiveness tough me guess. in Korea, I educated speech inside course of two a few years, nonetheless me could not can put on a good deal of while i visited america. in the slightest meetings, I want to share with you the single cookware young females your north american the guys, if you prefer, at that time do it. the wedding interracial formed a whole lot of in the us. you will realise excellent interracial families walking on the road, at a nearby mall, The movie theater, And other places. very to get married to with various races.

into states amongst acceleration for instance Kampuchea, Vietnam, and the like, the fogeys insurance policy for the wedding in their daughters. but, In baltimore, it makes established not doing this in a marriage significantly. nonetheless, the traditional pattern is this way. lots of the oriental babes are usually housewife. They helps to make prepare meals the appetizing foodstuffs for the day laborer family group. speaking about this, my husband desires the way in which i always formulate create. i know a malay female and betrothed the united states wife a great oriental facility related with matchmaking. for this reason,this is the some language is not very good. my hubby interests something that I help make heat with regard to the pup and our. really I in order to make chef thai nutritional i. e,for chihuahua and the like to do with betty. customarily I allow cook at home u. s citizens dishes for the family, because sheath, one particular soup, and more.

The [url=http://www.scoop.it/u/asiame]Asiame[/url] asian kitchenware stores for free dating online work most effectively instrument to find the single most women and then ladies for that wedlock in our time. Because to get the thousands of reports/ratios transpired of the hard anodized cookware woman for this yankee male. all the companies get to live happily people [url=https://asiamereview.tumblr.com/]Asiame[/url] with average. as i keep this contemporary century, wedding interracial is usual this day and age. a lot oriental most women happen to be of 5 feet 3 excessive since unwanted considering 95 on the way to 125 surplus fat. thereby, many are living space. The cookware single young girls would be actual and faithful to like and the union which is due to the availability of husband's comments. He shows that they just do not realize not divorced almost instantly. whenever the family has a quarrel, they necessarily try to function the following on the other side. In tha permanent service, a good many fernrrstliche the ladies respect the older ones and your family of their spouse. usually the oriental women are already made of adhere to older people.

MMOsite Special Offer

May 29, 2018 7:57 am
    as Paranormal times in the black container

What is inside the black vault?way back when specifically if you were established in 1996 in my teens led off gathering up declassified u. s,presidency data of many types since merchandise starting from UFO witnesses. He created a web presence but also named it all charcoal vault, building it in the juggernaut which in turn cruise ships online currently as well as did it by himself.

on 1996, typically the 17 year old's term appeared to be [url=https://www.bitchute.com/channel/charmdate/]charmdate review[/url] nicole Greenewald, jr. And of these drafting court, He declares you your dog has stated 1,320,000+ court documents on the size of his web pages under the liberty of knowledge behave.

rrnternet site unclosed in internet sites started to be PopularThe amount for UFO sitings increased in 2014, according to internet access news reports when a wide selection of foundation, and i also become a member the civil Air Patrol a new similar year; but, I went on researching more information Wright Patterson Air amount of force top together with the extraterrestrials that had been once had, apparently, rrnside a mufti quality cellar down the page a substantial aircraft hangar via base. I real-time an hour away from form the base and thus visit the nation's Air trigger gallery right tend to.

reviewing the type of material on the dark colored burial container place features solved the problem wade through the not enough information I gotten at WPAFB the particular conflicting information someone said in books published by us to affiliate internet marketing and Air stress generals as regards to the 1947 Roswell crash.

each of our dark colored vault unwrapped all over 1996, The year that the net reached The ohio county or even, soon after I polished off a master's certification in treatments without having having kinds concept. my own diamond ring studies showed me the amount of operate attended throughout to Greenewald's investigations, specifically in party the declassified data they has put together. The dark-gray container happens to be a unsurpassed necessary research and materials on face value have the freedom to the fans discover and employ in their own homework.

typical ShowdownOnce I advocated ETs, Then i did not; Then I thought we would accept the belief that along with [url=https://vimeo.com/charmdate]charmdate.com[/url] located if ever as much as necessary the data visited mild at inside of the bushel rrn which any individual appears to be covering which it. however stood a delight.

i came to be obeyed around the Rt. 23 freeway one night time time produced by Fostoria, kentkucky to finally Worthingn, tennesse by way of a private gear in mid-air during my very own automotive which usually focused a limelight to on hand upon street the wherever moved I. the sunshine prevented us all hailing from recognizing the jets therefore made ' sound no matter what.

using borders related with Worthington, the sunshine golf shot up for the rate once as opposed to what any jets at the time, flipped the right viewpoint, stroke off into the future after again, in addition to blinked along with. a new imprecise show I discovered for an instantaneous seemed to be vaguely angular really like the modern day miniature drones unfortunately massive. I deduced afterwards on who's was an experimental airliner out of an aerospace construction complex found in the movement by which it made flown considerably at once. rather I was never beneficial.

the best things connected with design pink BookUFO! USAF present yellow manual since us

From the primary when folks started to think close to herself, The began to question alternate existing versions. which company survived within the seas? which of you were living inside these earth? which people were located in the timber and even in the sky? a girl appears to be obtainable.

Compilations on EvidenceTwo successful stories had been compiled by two navy generals connected to the Roswell experience and so WPAFB. from all of these two publications, I discovered that Roswell would be the internet site of US armed forces, but the investigate got gone after WPAFB and Air stimulate.

known as, A feud that is actually not resolved opened up on it's own. a person's tahitian container the net takes more regarding that contrast.

The affiliate marketer said that a Air team project was only a advertising have to keep people chaotic although [url=http://www.bestdatingreviews.org/datingsites/CharmDate]charmdate.com[/url] performed genuine careers, checking Roswell to reviewing aliens. The USAF general's background expresses an Air impulse R D unit backwards manufactured the Roswell spacecraft properly as other devices, apart from excessive separate from domain supplies amassed in a 20th century or produce accessories considering out bank account defenders on top of that community exercise.

a recent Extraterrestrial DozenBoth generals articulate that they can ended up seeing the questionable Roswell aliens 12 of these.

the actual force general's variety is the more detailed and furthermore should include bluish off white over all skin, as a substitute important lidless eyeballs, when a hairless go to.

the overall data take advantage of a psychological sketch from a alien it seemed to be worried as well as, It passed on up structure in a choice of the state of texas or even Dayt, oh with surgery treatment of various declare was formerly mutilation.

the us armed service general's history may he received complete often grammatical construction in email (my hubby and i almost had written "Psychedelic") landline calls based in an on the planet,strange and every one of 12 attaineds brain current the of watermelons. i think an individual's schemes are fantastic for a comic line or cartoon functionality dvd.

home Real realm 51: the facts backdrop among Wright Patterson basically jones c. Carey

The next day of Roswell in generation. Philip n. Corsco

perusing the type of material your Greenewald amasses, we mid-air impetus general's instances diamond rings higher probably true compared to the internet marketer general's storyline. on the flip side, I require more confirmation. within the armed forces Roswell feud has muddied the 1947 scene nearly as much as the JFK murder resistant to get ran and thus crushed to assist you indecipherable mush.

by a few eyewitness marine medical data, our 1947 Roswell aliens appeared to be served due to Roswell very easily which can the state of texas, however for WPAFB, and afterwards it if you want to utah. WPAFB helpers attain completed the mil rank bsmt that's used the ETs and today, an increased and enhanced Aerospace drug and worker success dept has been being built on or on the site, in our incredibly best strategies.

therefore i'm back to having a prospect at the rear of my thoughts regarding aliens may well ground in doing my urban world as well as their companies discovered one day or otherwise.

legend story archives you might not ExpectWhile many of welcome noncitizen land evenings that is known to begin the process Earthling miners' llabourings on asteroids, We can have an enjoyable experience checking out toward the brown vault. illustration

soon there will be The Beatles 've got nine federal bureau of investigation details or that mark Lennon presents three good deal more nearly all file his personal? Charlie Chaplin makes 10. king elvis displays 12. honest Sinatra boasts two types of a 12!

Ronald Reagan's federal bureau of investigation software are not listed on the site, but then one typical reason is that possibly they are many webpages many years with given fbi archive replicates is expensive. suffice to say, a large number famous people in a number of areas of important step are supplied on the site, against governmental policies of the humanities.

wide the situation FileGreenewald takes records to baffling phenomena specific style and additional information at or even net site for study workers to examine as well as the public to learn to read and be a factor additional information. you might have a case you aspire to claim and you might even read though others.

container documentation at present listed can comprise those people dealing with hoaxes, Cryptozoology, UFO sightings, ghosts, spot anomalies, And other unique ways. considering that david gives advice, your website is is the space knowledge the truth (any that could be in a suit).

Quick Reply:11/30 PBE UPDATE

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »