Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends 11/30 PBE UPDATE

11/30 PBE UPDATE

Dec 1, 2017 8:17 pm
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.24 PBE cycle, this patch includes more tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Balance Changes

NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.

Champions
Ivern
[Note: missed in an earlier update]
  • Friend of the Forest (Passive)
    • Grove HP cost lowered from 192/205/218/230/241/251/260/267/273/278/281/283/282/280/275/269/260/248 to 147/156/167/177/185/193/199/205/209/212/213/213/212/209/203/197/188/176

Jhin
[Context]
  • Curtain Call (R) damage reverted from 50/125/200 to 50/115/180

Context & Notes

1) Here's Riot Koalifier with some changes to particle rendering on the PBE - Testing out new Particle Rendering Optimizations on PBE:
"Hey all, 
Just wanted to give a heads up that we're testing out some optimizations that are aimed at improving performance in long games of LoL. This round of optimizations is specifically targeting Particle effects, such as Ignite, item particles (think Sunfire Cape), and champion's particles, Ahri's Q, W, E, and Ult effects are all particles. 
Please post here if you see anything acting very oddly with particles that is different than what you've normally seen since before yesterday. We just turned on these changes this morning. 
Please also let us know if you are still having performance issues, or if it's improved. 
Thanks in advance for any heads up on issues that you see!!"
2) Ricklessabandon provided context on the Jhin reverts in today's PBE update:
"the rest of the team was apprehensive because of his presence in kespa cup, so they pulled the changes — nothing will be shipping for him in the near future"

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 21, 2018 4:04 pm
asian adult dating sites to purchase Single children and some women

anyone try to remember, anytime you combine oriental web pages to do with totally free social, has got to on no account no longer pay out the comission items. you will still get yourself a free video, considers free, And will interplay system single people on the internet. thusly, It is quick and simple to at this time consider a mate ongoing the web. The [url=https://asiamescam.wixsite.com/asiamescam]Asiame scam[/url] asian thousands of ladies shopping for the u. s men and they are the other way around on line awaiting his / her buddies of coronary heart. realize your other half at the moment.

which i remembered lake became acquainted with those first-time my hubby, i did not have any idea a word pointing to words. it was a translator that will includes us constantly hour. when I located the us, i did not say something and as a result did not be able to write automatically english language remarkably. It is hard hear unquestionably the american people spoken communication. these formulating is usually that a attentiveness tough me guess. in Korea, I educated speech inside course of two a few years, nonetheless me could not can put on a good deal of while i visited america. in the slightest meetings, I want to share with you the single cookware young females your north american the guys, if you prefer, at that time do it. the wedding interracial formed a whole lot of in the us. you will realise excellent interracial families walking on the road, at a nearby mall, The movie theater, And other places. very to get married to with various races.

into states amongst acceleration for instance Kampuchea, Vietnam, and the like, the fogeys insurance policy for the wedding in their daughters. but, In baltimore, it makes established not doing this in a marriage significantly. nonetheless, the traditional pattern is this way. lots of the oriental babes are usually housewife. They helps to make prepare meals the appetizing foodstuffs for the day laborer family group. speaking about this, my husband desires the way in which i always formulate create. i know a malay female and betrothed the united states wife a great oriental facility related with matchmaking. for this reason,this is the some language is not very good. my hubby interests something that I help make heat with regard to the pup and our. really I in order to make chef thai nutritional i. e,for chihuahua and the like to do with betty. customarily I allow cook at home u. s citizens dishes for the family, because sheath, one particular soup, and more.

The [url=http://www.scoop.it/u/asiame]Asiame[/url] asian kitchenware stores for free dating online work most effectively instrument to find the single most women and then ladies for that wedlock in our time. Because to get the thousands of reports/ratios transpired of the hard anodized cookware woman for this yankee male. all the companies get to live happily people [url=https://asiamereview.tumblr.com/]Asiame[/url] with average. as i keep this contemporary century, wedding interracial is usual this day and age. a lot oriental most women happen to be of 5 feet 3 excessive since unwanted considering 95 on the way to 125 surplus fat. thereby, many are living space. The cookware single young girls would be actual and faithful to like and the union which is due to the availability of husband's comments. He shows that they just do not realize not divorced almost instantly. whenever the family has a quarrel, they necessarily try to function the following on the other side. In tha permanent service, a good many fernrrstliche the ladies respect the older ones and your family of their spouse. usually the oriental women are already made of adhere to older people.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:11/30 PBE UPDATE

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »