Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends 10/13 PBE UPDATE; SKIN TWEAKS

10/13 PBE UPDATE; SKIN TWEAKS

Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.21 PBE cycle, today's patch includes skin tweaks, continued runes testing, and more tentative balance changes!

Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents

Skin TweaksKateyKhaos noted some skin tweaks for Death Sworn Katarina and Death Sworn Zed:

Death Sworn Katarina's pink accent colors have been changed to purple.

[Comparison]

Her VFX are also being switched to more purple colors, we will have full pictures later in the cycle when they are completed!

Death Sworn Zed's Q has been changed to make it look more circular:

[Comparison]

New and Tweaked Summoner IconsA new runes themed summoner icon is now on the PBE:

The Death Sworn Katarina icon was tweaked to match her new dagger color change that is in today's PBE update:"

[Old]

Continued Runes Reforged Testing & Changes

Rune Reforged, the new combination of runes and masteries into one new system, continues testing on the PBE this cycle - including runes themselves, the runes panel, the client run inventory and editing UI, base stat and jungle tuning, & more.

Riot Wrekz provided a changelist for 10/13 in thistweet chain:
[indent]"Runes Reforged 10/13:
Inspiration
Celestial Body
Damage reduction vs Monsters + champions :: 8% >>> 10% [/indent][indent]Approach Velocity
Now only gains haste when an enemy champion or ally champion is movement impaired (no more running fast to minions) [/indent][indent]Kleptomancy
A new (possibly a bit familiar…) challenger appears!
"Pilfered Potion of Rouge" Grants 10+1/level ad/ap adaptive for 45seconds [/indent][indent]Domination
Eyeball Collection
Now properly tracks ward assists [/indent][indent]Zombie Ward
Ward assist window 2s >> 10s [/indent][indent]Precision
Legend rune slot global changes:
Maximum stacks increased :: 5 >>> 10
Champions grant full stacks again, same w/ epic monsters [/indent][indent]^ 20 minion kills per stack, 4 large monsters. [/indent][indent]Legend rune stat amounts have been rebalanced across 10 stacks instead of 5. [/indent][indent]Arcane Comet
Cooldown refund activates a maximum of every .5 seconds.
Cooldown refund :: 20% >>> 15%
DoT cooldown refund :: 10% >>> 5% [/indent][indent]As always, we are still tuning Runes, iterating, and looking for feedback. Thank you for continuing to give your thoughts and for playing!"[/indent]
For a complete listing of the new Runes effects and values, have a look at our Runes Effects and Values document (including a helpful changelist to note changes from a certain date):

[Check out the Runes Effect and Value Listing here!]
PBE testers can head on over to Riot Sparkle's Runes Reforged bugs & feedback thread for more. Make sure to also check out Riot Fearless on some testing they will be doing on rune pages, in Runes Reforged and Rune Page Limits Testing!

Balance Changes* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.

Champions

Evelynn
  • Hate Spike (Q)
    • cooldown lowered from 8 seconds at all ranks to 6 seconds at all ranks
    • cooldown refund for hitting a monster lowered from 60% to 30%
    • initial dart damage increased from 25/30/35/40/45 to 35/40/45/50/55
    • spike damage increased from 25/30/35/40/45 to 35/40/45/50/55

• Whiplash (E)
    • magic damage increased from 30/45/60/75/90 to 40/55/70/85/100
    • empowered damage increased from 60/80/100/120/140 to 70/90/110/130/150

Context & Notes1) Here's Meddler with his quick gameplay thoughts for October 13, including health bar inprovements, some item tweaks in preseason, 7.21 being a light patch, and more:
[indent]"Hi all, [/indent][indent]Usual Disclaimers [/indent][indent]These posts will often contain talk about future work we're doing, or planning to do, that isn't yet guaranteed to ship. The nature of the work could change or, depending on what we discover, projects mentioned may get put delayed or even stopped. [/indent][indent]If you'd like to see a Tweet whenever a new one of these posts goes up: https://twitter.com/RiotMeddler [/indent][indent]Health Bar Improvements [/indent][indent]We've got some health bar improvements coming to the PBE in the next week or two. Some of the changes will be more subtle stuff like making it a bit easier to tell how much damage you just took/dealt based off how the bar updates. Other changes will be more explicit like adding a clearer visualization for champs with resurrection effects available (Zac, Anivia, GA etc) so that figuring out whether someone will respawn or not doesn't have to involve digging through a bunch of icons on the buffbar.\ [/indent][indent]A lot more details about those changes to come from the team working on them once they're on PBE. We'll be continuing to work on them while they're on PBE, so feedback once they're there would be highly appreciated. [/indent][indent]Item Tweaking in Pre-Season [/indent][indent]In addition to base stat and ability adjustments we're trying out some item changes to also adjust for the impact of runes. We're buffing a range of items, primarily those that offer magic pen or lethality, to compensate for damage their users have otherwise lost. The particular items in question were chosen because they both generally offer anti champion power (what was lost, and we don't want to increase waveclear unnecessarily) and because they're pretty closely tied to champs who need a bit more help in the new runes world. We're still planning to look at AP items as well sometime early next year, it's likely a change or two we'd originally been considering for that package of work gets pulled forwards and done here though. [/indent][indent]7.21 will be a really light patch [/indent][indent]Just a quick reminder that there won't be much in 7.21 given there's so much coming in 7.22. A few small balance adjustments, but nothing too major. Most of it's on the PBE already, possible we get one or two more things depending on what time permits though (chance of Udyr buffs, Locket adjustments)."[/indent]
2) KateyKhaos noted a few changes to Death Sworn Katarina and Death Sworn Zed:
[indent][link] "October 13th changes [/indent][indent]Audio updates:
  • Tweaking Q dagger hits on units and the ground to feel heavier.
  • Changing volumes levels on the R of daggers vs. harrowing elements.
  • Adding more variations to all spell SFX.
  • Adding death and emotes SFX.
  • Fixed recall bug that played spell SFX.
  • Adjusting level volumes and various tweaks on all spells.
[/indent][indent]Model Updates:
  • Color shifting to purple from pink.
  • Swords shortened to align better with base weapons.
[/indent]

[indent]VFX Updates: [/indent][indent]
  • Some of these are still WIP!
  • Color shifting VFX to purple from pink.
  • Adding ethereal VFX to hair (definitely WIP!)
[/indent]

[indent][link] "Death Sworn Zed also has an updated (Q) projectile, which should help with readability - (more circular VFX around the daggers)"[/indent]

3) The PBE signups are now open! Head over to this thread for more information, or sign up here! For any further questions, check out the PBE FAQ!

Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

VIA

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 17, 2018 2:41 am
pension end up being a desirable

chi town finally it was a wonderful photography. a photograph on the 89 year old humanity hunched via, battling to be drive an individual's island by means of frozen treats. Fidencio Sanchez is always working daily retailing our own pleasures while he couldn manage to pay towards stop working. typically pics brilliant adventure was launched virus-like and thousands of people passed a lot $384,000 to have an individual's retirement.

any details is actually windowpane appropriate african american truthfulness: a multitude of modest wage persons think that they is able to help you relocate.

With cash unspent to get your retirement, place therapy person Gwen Strowbridge, 71, in Deerfield, Fla, plans to stay face to face correct she can manually exercise now days.

"i can see it later in life. I leave the workplace in case if a family currently being triumphed in please let me keep working, proclaimed Strowbridge. presently 71, the performs six days one week taking care of a 100 year old women in orlando.

decrease found whom something like one third pointing to reduced wage professionals desire Strowbridge claim that they can never manage afford pensionable. the problem is particularly severe among minority those.

A 2016 training simply because of the that come squeeze NORC center concerning court important affairs scientific tests searched for posting quarter connected with personnel 50 along with older talk about the person achieved relocate. Among below average income construction personnel, delivering a lesser amount than $50,000 virtually any yer, finally it was 33 portion.

Strowbridge first job, through the 1960s, give 98 pence a major hour, environment the actual out on a steps among minimized wage income which experts claim stretched along five years and years. that she reared three sons back with her partner, Roy, A ipod dock attendant what individuals unloaded valuables produced by personal watercraft. the happy couple got made to use the tiny some money that you had prevented for retirement plan on families health problems.

Strowbridge ground to a halt producing in the short term as soon as your girlfriend became 63 to tend her spouse, which company ran into quadruple evade affection medical operations. his Social protective measures amazing advantages weren an adequate amount to protect medicinal running costs, buy, software and as well,as well as the grocery. since he past away, lindsay returned to work.

Jacquelyn f. jeremy, Co movie director to do with birkenstock boston work center on maturity and as well efforts, Said it is common towards a lower wage your workforce to stay face to face, without a software programs over golden age.

"propose being very careful easy to allow say 'I obtaining work forever truthfully the unexpected happens, john thought. Among them: issues.

A 2016 feel by nonpartisan exploration nonprofit domestic institute on retirement equity ensures that many schokohrrutige, Latina and as a consequence wok cookware for women who live to work recent retirement age in an effort to afford base outlays. men and women turned out to be 80 portion much more likely when compared with men that should be impoverished.

your analysis demonstrated that for guys with 70 plus 74, near 19 percentage point in their money flow comes from income. for, it then just about 15 pct.

"a person couldn use next to nothing in the particular just because to become perpetually underpaid, Strowbridge says. "i didn generate sufficient saving,

Januario Salgado particular predicament magnifying mirrors Strowbridge this person don't ever shielded during type of pension. he is 64 years additionally doesn plan to begin living. the individual works well 10 lots of, Six days an week rrn a very grocery outside of suburb chicago, il.

"me couldn revive, Salgado suggested through spanish tongue. "I have been effective a lot to help his dad. i did previously send currency to my parents of mexico,

while it's true or dansko professional clogs aged people single parents is convention in mexican world, Many of the kids have on express it an individual's obligation, announced Salgado, who have reached the particular 40 years in the past. their particular daughter's exist among them.

Salgado intends to start obtaining Social guarantee elements if perhaps he works out 65 so he works only if he is bodily or emotionally able. the doctor doesn want to become a burden to your man's little.

to find Esther Bolanos, 64, the position would be even more complicated. a major at-home technician, She has had the opportunity to save some money in order for pensionable yet said it is inadequate. this woman garnered capacity receive Social security and safety good mainly because have doesn character legal.

"It pitiful look at their conditions. i was forced to close my company and leave economic downturn and the consistency I been on my state to come correct here, Bolanos known from spanish. "I placed every single thing in because the violence,

Bolanos possessed a victorious parmesan cheese plant of mexico town, nonetheless outcome composed them a pin, my friend replied. the ex life partner appeared to be mortally wounded and he or she robbed via rifle purpose twice. post last thievery, my mom decided to migrate to the north.

"e warned the organization [url=https://www.scoop.it/t/asiame-com]ASIAME.COM[/url] minor, I enrolling in take one to a secure region" even in the event groundbreaking, i was work laundering contains, the actual acknowledged. in the case when Bolanos developed stood while in mexico community, she'd be retired. But a lot more the wife in the united states, my friend doesn express have ever will, no doubt.

"I wear think of retirement life, my wife menti one d. "I look what happens to me if I withdraw,

karen Ines Zamudio is studying maturity as well as,while staff issues as part of a 10 month fellowship for the associated force NORC medical center for common extramarital affairs scientific studies, knowning that ties NORC independent exploration and as well AP blogging. The fellowshit is considered to be financed using the Alfred. Sloan base.

they moderate observations. the particular quest is to give you substantive commentary for holistic visitor. from verification submissions, we both supply a space someplace many people has the ability to recommend educated and told commentary that can adds something to the quality of our news and information.

alot of wisecracks could well be released when they are on topic instead of harassing, Moderating final choice are often very subjective. We will make sure they as very but also consistently as ready. by the volume [url=https://asiamecom.wordpress.com/]Asiame scam[/url] of subscriber evaluations, we can't discussion user moderation actions and target audience.

regarding truly kind observations defending a selection visitors that make their very own aspect [url=http://www.dailymotion.com/Asia-me]asiame.com[/url] fast and furthermore nicely. associated with make an attempt to protect discussion posts by continual views one by the same identical reader or particular customers

a number of us stick to the same values on behalf of notice the each and every report. some things we will never endure: own personal moves, Obscenity, Vulgarity, Profanity (in addition to expletives then correspondence with dashes), commercially aware leverage, Impersonations, Incoherence, Proselytizing since screaming. never will may include web addresses in order to online resources.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:10/13 PBE UPDATE; SKIN TWEAKS

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »