The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a new Demacia, information on upcoming the Legend of the Poro King: Portal Party mode, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Summoner IconA new Demaciaemblem summoner icon was added in today's update. No details on release yet.
Legend of the Poro King: Portal Party Coming Soon to PBE![NOTE on 2/24: now enabled!]
Riot Aeon hit the boards to inform us about a new variant of Legend of the Poro King mode called"Portal Party"!
[indent]"Hi there! [/indent][indent]Coming soon we're going to be enabling a new variation of the Legend of the Poro King game mode called "Portal Party" on PBE for testing. [/indent][indent]We're taking an existing game mode and adding a new mechanic to turn it on its head.
This time around a storm of teleportation portals have started spawning all over Howling Abyss. [/indent][indent]Join the party. Toss snowballs, Summon the Poro King. Ryze to the occasion. Teleport. Teleport. Ahhh!!! Another portal! Teleport. [/indent]
[indent]We'll be keeping an eye on this thread, so please report any bugs you find here. [/indent][indent]Thanks! [/indent][indent]Riot Aeon"[/indent]
- KateyKhaos has informed us that Zyra has a new death animation on the PBE! As seen on the recent Dragon Sorceress Zyra skin, on death she now falls and is entangled by vines.
[Base / Wildfire / Haunted / SKT / Dragon Sorceress]
- While minor, they updated the Dragonslayer Pantheon chroma shop previews positioning.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Bonus AD scaling lowered from 60% to 40%
[NOTE: She has changes on the PBE from earlier in7.5 cycle - changelist. These are "extreme".]
- Distortion (W) damage lowered again:
- [VS PBE] lowered from [40/65/90/115/140 (+30% AP)] to [40/55/70/85/100 (+20% AP)]
- [VS LIVE] lowered from [85/120/155/190/225 (+60% AP)] to [40/55/70/85/100 (+20% AP)]
- Mimic'd Distortion (R+W) AP ratio lowered to 30%. :
- [VS PBE] lowered from [60/120/180 (+50% AP)] to [60/120/180 (+30% AP)]
- [VS LIVE] lowered from [125/225/325 (+50% AP)] to [60/120/180 (+30% AP)]
[NOTE: Follow up to changes from an earlier 7.5 pbe cycle inc Q changes - CD up, new mechanic]
- Piercing Arrow (Q) cooldown reduction for detonating Blight from enemy champions lowered from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
[NOTE: follow up to experimental changes from an earlier 7.5 pbe cycle! ]
- Passive changed from "Deal 5 bonus physical damage to minions." to "Basic attacks deal an additional 5 physical damage to minions on hit."
Notes & ContextFew tweets from ricklessabandon on LeBlanc nerfs for today:
] "tested the leblanc nerfs a bit yesterday, and we're going to try out a harder set of nerfs for today. pbe update should have them." [/indent]
] "from yesterday, this is with 40 less base damage on max rank distortion, and lower ap ratios for both it and the mimic version"[/indent]
Meddler'srecent current thoughts post mentions a few more PBE changes that we haven't seen yet, including Ashe E nerf, Exhaust nerfs, Rengar/Jayce changes, and a few others!
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !