The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.4 PBE cycle, today's patch includes tentative balance changes, a new in-game URF emote,ARURF available for testing, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
ARURF now up for testingAll Random URF is now up for testing on the LCU and the Legacy PBE client !
Note from the PBE sevice status page:
[indent]""AR URF" mode is now enabled for testing in both League Client Update and Legacy Client! However, League Client Update members will be unable to change their summoner spells due to a bug. This will be fixed shortly, hang tight!"[/indent]
Urf EmoteA very strong looking Urf in-game emote added in today's update. No availability details yet!
[Continued] Yordle Finger UpdatesAs with many other yordle splash arts this cycle, Sir Kled's splash changed to have four fingers.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[note: R has several changes currentlytesting on the PBE!]
- Feast (R)
- [tool tip changed from "Only 5 total stacks can be gained from minions and monsters." to "Only 5 total stacks can be gained from minions and non-epic monsters."
[change list & contextfrom Phroxz0n]
- Urchin Strike (Q) AP ratio increased from 35% to 45%
- Seastone Trident (W)
- Bleed duration increased from 4 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Bleed AP ratio increased from 33% to 45%
- Chum the Waters (R)
- Auto pick up on miss is less generous. -src.
- "Ground attach removed (fix now flops on ground and plays death animation when it misses)" -src
- Curtain Call (R) slow duration lowered from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds
[ricklessabandon context: 1/2 /3]
- Raptor camp has been removed as a wolf mark target in her 0-2 mark tier.*, leaving only scuttle crab as a mark target while they have less than 3 marks.*
Blade of the Ruined King
[note: has changes from earlier in PBE cycleincluding active and stat changes]
[ricklessabandon tweetedthese BotRK PBE changes will be reverted and will return in 7.5 cycle.]
- Unique Active changed again compared to previous PBE iteration:
- Base duration of movement speed steal down from 3 to 2 seconds.
- [new effect] movement speed steal now extended by 1 second per basic attack, up to maximum duration of 6 seconds.
Notes1) phroxz0n shared a full changelist for today's Fizz changesover on reddit.
As for the goal of the changes, he noted:
[indent]"We would like to ship a change that is at least power neutral/slightly power up. It might not be there at this point and may have to delay a patch, but the idea is at least to move some power into the base kit off the ult."[/indent][indent] "The fish will still zone them if they miss and knockup (and apply the damage and mark) to all those people. It just doens't have the pickup on it, so people can dash through it. [/indent][indent]I think it adds more gameplay value as people will be able to make a decision whether they can cross the dangerous zone or not. Also means we can add more power into the base kit accordingly."[/indent]
2) ricklessabandon tweetedthat he would soon pull the Blade of the Ruined King changes from this cycle:
[indent]"also, didn't get to put much time into botrk this dev cycle, so i'll be pulling those off of pbe next week
they'll be back in the 7.5 cycle"[/indent]3) ricklessabandon on Kindred change in today's update:
[indent] "ah, btw, in today's pbe update there was a change for kindred in for testing -- removed 'raptor camp' as a wolf mark from her 0-2 mark tier"[/indent][indent] "would like to see if removing that camp as an early target helps them overall (as it's currently a costly camp to take early)"[/indent][indent] "yes, this iteration means that they'll 100% get rift scuttler as wolf's mark while they have less than 3 marks"[/indent][indent] "probably not an ideal long-term solution, but interested to hear if this makes life better for kindred and/or makes for better play"[/indent]
4) Meddler notedXP changes expected in 7.4 and probablyFervor of Battle changes too.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !