- Super Moderator
Legendary Warrior C
- Points: -33
Feb 9, 2017 1:53 am
The PBE has been updated! As we kick off the 7.4 PBE, today's update includes the Festival Queen Anivia skin, ARURF returning to PBE soon, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Champion SkinA new Carnival/Carnaval themed Festival Queen Anivia skin is on the PBE for testing!
Festival Queen Anivia
Here's KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Festival Queen Anivia:
[indent]"Festival Queen Anivia is parading onto the Rift! Decorated in vibrant Carnaval colors, Anivia is ready to celebrate! [/indent][indent]Festival Queen Anivia will be 975 RP* and includes:
Festival Queen Anivia is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a firsthand look at this content, we appreciate constructive feedback - feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I'll do my best to answer them! ^-^
- New model and texture for Anivia and Eggnivia (so festive)!
- New particles for all skills (confetti everywhere)!
- New SFX for her recall animation and passive (let's party~)!
- New recall animation (check out her dance moves)!
* Prices subject to change."[/indent]
ARURF enabled soon on PBE for testing[Not available for PBE testing in today's build! Expect it to be enabled soon.]
All Random Ultra Rapid Fire will soon return to the PBE for more RGMQ testing.
Here's L4T3NCY withmore info:
[indent]"Yo ^o^/ [/indent][indent]ARURF will be enabled soon on PBE for testing.[/indent]
[indent]What's changed? [/indent][indent]Since the last time we ran ARURF the following champs have undergone some sort of decent surgery or are new!
[/indent][indent]Why did ARURF take so long to come back? [/indent][indent]Getting ARURF working with the new League client was only one of a few reasons ARURF has taken a bit longer. If you remember, ARURF was originally a test for us trying to solve some of the problems of old URF, where it would stagnate in unique ways that other modes didn't (EG: Poro King). Old URF would get stale pretty quickly, meta would set in, and there was also some pretty unhealthy play patterns. We often talked about possible solutions to this including adding bans, daily rotation or restrictions on the champion pool or making the mode All Random (which we eventually went with). After the first run of ARURF, we've been checking to see if it was any better and are looking now to try it again. [/indent][indent]Known issues: [/indent][indent]
- Assassins patch
- Reroll rates are still accelerated for both ARURF and ARAM while the mode is enabled. This unfortunately means you'll be generating wa~ay more rerolls in both ARAM and ARURF than you'd expect. How terrible.. :3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[/indent][indent]Thanks as always for helping test stuff on PBE and find/report bugs. The mode won't be on today anytime, but we'll most likely switch it on soon to get testing started. How soon? Soon(tm). :P Also, even if we don't get to replying to every post, we do actually read ALL of what you guys comment. No joke. Our team combs these threads for bugs (and fresh memes). [/indent][indent]Cheers everyone. :D [/indent][indent]-- L4T3NCY"[/indent]
- We've switched off the ostentatious damage numbers from previous versions. Should be back to just normal damage display now.
Yordle Splash & In-game Finger ChangeMany Yordle champion and skin have been modified to have four fingers instead of five, including Corki, Kennen, and Lulu. Yordles have four fingers but several over older champions/skins unfortunately have the wrong inconsistent number of fingers across their older assets.
Here's the updated splash arts from today, all of which have four fingers instead of five. For those interested, I've also put up a [old vs new gallery on IMGUR. ]
Many of the same champions & skins who received splash art tweaks have also received minor in-game model/texture changes to reduce their amount of fingers from five to four. While they can be hard to spot in game, here's a few examples of Dragon Wing Corki, Kennen, and Lulu.
- Two LCL team summoner icons have been tweaked:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[Note: These R changes debuted last cycle and are back with additional tweaks!]
[indent][indent]"Ravenously feed on an enemy, dealing 300/475/650 (+ 12% bonus health) true damage to champions or 1000 (+12% bonus health) to minions and monsters. If the target is killed, Cho'Gath gains a stack of Feast, which causes him to grow in size and gain 80/115/150 maximum health.[/indent][/indent][indent][indent]
- Vorpal Spikes (E) "E has a new max rank at 10 stacks (also new max size)" - src
- Feast (R) - several changes returning from last cycle:
- Only 5 total stacks can be gained from minions and monsters.
- Cho'Gath can now have more than 6 stacks
- Only 5 total stacks can be gained from minions or monsters.
- Size growth caps are 10 stacks.
- Cho'Gath no longer loses half his stacks on death.
- Cho'Gath no longer gets 2 stacks from a champion kill.
- Kills on minions and monsters no longer refunds 50% cooldown and cost.
- Removed: 70% AP ratio on damage.
- Added: 12% bonus HP ratio on damage.
- The FEAST Buff Tooltip on Cho'Gath updated to list what he has eaten with R.
- Arcane Smash (Q) mana cost increased from 45 to 45/50/55/60/65.
- Sapling Toss (E) - [removed] no longer deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+40% AP) damage on landing impact,
- [NOTE: Looks like it still pulls jungle camps on landing]
- Base MR lowered from 34.1 to 32.1
- [E Trap can be basic attacked from slightly longer range.]
- [W Trap can be basic attacked from slightly longer range.]
- [W/R trap can be basic attacked from slightly longer range - increased from 50 to 125]
- Jack in the Box (W) trap now triggers when revealed by a ward or trinket.
- [R Trap can be basic attacked from slightly longer range]
- Noxious Trap (R) - a faint collision indicator has been added around Teemo's R mushroom. Enemies can see this if the mushroom is revealed.
Control Ward, Oracles Alteration, Sweeping Lens
- No longer disable traps such as Jhin, Nidalee, Shaco, and Teemo. These items still reveal traps.
- Tooltip Change - In inventory hover tooltip updated and now lists total amount of health drained over duration of passive effect.
Blade of the Ruined King
[Experimental changes - changelist/ context 1 /context 2]
- AD increased from 25 to 45
- Attack speed lowered from 40% to 25%
- Lifesteal increased from 10% to 15%
- Minimum damage on on hit increased from 10 to 15.
- Unique Active changed - damage/self heal portion has been removed. Still slows.
- [removed] "Steals 10% of target champion's maximum Health (min. 100) as physical damage, heals for the same amount,"
- AD lowered from 25 to 10.
- Bonus Armor Pen increased from 30% to 45%
- Build path changed from [Pickaxe + 425 gold] to [Long Sword + 950 gold.]
- Riot Scarizard, Meddler, and ricklessabandon with context on the Blade of the Ruined King changes in today's update, including notes they are experimental/WIP -
"what you're seeing is an experimental change to bork to make it fit better in on-hit builds while simultaneously being a good first item for champions to build in lane (at which point the AS% is somewhat of a liability considering the natural flow of how most of marksman builds progress). ricklessabandon on twitter should have more context for y'all as the dev working on it proper, but IIRC this is focused more as an experiment for marksman item curves rather than fighters.""[/indent][/indent][indent][indent]Meddler:
"Experimental changes testing focusing it more on on-hit builds, including as a first item (hence the shift from AS to AD) and less of a duelist item (hence removal of active damage/self heal to buff other elements). Hasn't got much testing yet though." [/indent][/indent][indent][indent] ricklessabandon
: "still in development on this and yeah, haven't finished working on the active yet -- wanted to prove out the direction first (pull some power out of the active into the stats, and redistribute stats to benefit 'persistent threat' characters at specific timings) which has been going well so far -- will be looking at the active (and maybe also cutlass's if needed) sometime this week."[/indent][indent]VIA
Return to the list
Bookmark and share to your friends