Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends Yasuo's Promo Site

Yasuo's Promo Site

Dec 10, 2013 10:38 am
Riot put up Yasuo's site . They seem to be working on promoting champions in different ways already, like they promised when they released Jinx. Even though this time we didn't get any fancy music videos. But I still like it though, this helps us get more into Yasuo's personality and about his past and stuff like that so it's still good :D

What do you guys think?:)

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 10, 2013 11:50 am
gotta love the personality they give to the newier champs like jinx with her music video or lucian short video... :D

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 10, 2013 12:15 pm
    Reply 1#  DJpasha

And there's surely more to come as well! Maybe we'll get more MV if a champion is suited for it. :P
    Because a music video for Yasuo just doesn't seem to match lol

Dec 10, 2013 6:27 pm
    Reply 2#  zerofin

The Annie MV...! That one will be awesome, like Alice Madness!

Signature

Dec 18, 2013 6:27 am
    Reply 3#  Pelagato

They probably won't do a MV for older champions. They are more likely to be seen on the cinematic and stuff.

Dec 18, 2013 4:33 pm
    Reply 4#  zerofin

Then a full cinematic about Annie! lol!

Signature

Dec 20, 2013 12:56 pm
    Reply 5#  Pelagato

Highly doubting that they would favor a single champion that much lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 20, 2013 2:30 pm
      Reply 6#  zerofin

I was thinking the same thing, but by the end of the day, Annie is Annie... There is something about that champion... Some sort of special charm.

Signature

Dec 29, 2013 12:56 pm
      so i've played yasuo for a week or so, i've got to say, that he is kinda hard to play, his ultimate is hard to hit, duo to they need to be in the air, if you miss your huriccane , you can't use it. Unless you have another teamate with a knockup... But it's kinda hard to play as him

Signature

Dec 30, 2013 4:16 am
      Reply 8#  DJpasha

Yeah I tried him as well, didn't really end up well XD.
      Kept doing mistakes like missing the Q because i'm not used to the short range and that I keep dashing too far because of the fixed range.
      But he was fun to play though.probably gonna buy him when I get enough IP :P

Dec 30, 2013 8:30 am
      Reply 9#  zerofin

i tend to buy champions on the first day of release, if i have any ip. It's just that i have almost all of the champions in the game, the ones i don't have interest me

Signature

Dec 30, 2013 8:54 am
      Reply 10#  DJpasha

Currently i don't have enough time to play that I could do that, so I just have to suck it up and wait that I get enough ip for the champs I want XD

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 30, 2013 9:39 am
        Reply 11#  zerofin

i was in the same situation, when my account was stolen, the thief spend 63 THOUSAND rp on my account, on champions skins rune pages, etc... when i recovered it, i had almost all of the champions, and 69 skins in total

Signature

Dec 30, 2013 9:46 am
        Reply 12#  DJpasha

63000 rp?o.o.. That's a lot lol.

I thought riot would refund that kind of purchases? At least friends i know got their purchases refunded with the RP after getting hacked.

Dec 31, 2013 2:41 am
        Reply 13#  zerofin

if i asked riot to refund all the purchases, i think that they would do that... But i kept it , mainly 'cuz i feel like that it's just like 'a punishment' for the thief for hacking my account in the first place. Atleast i got a lot of stuff for it...

Signature

Dec 31, 2013 5:03 am
        Reply 14#  DJpasha

That's completely up to you. Personally I would've wanted to get the RP back if something like that happened to me, I would like to choose the things I want to buy myself than let someone else decide them for me :I

Dec 31, 2013 7:30 am
        Reply 15#  zerofin

i am somewhat satisfied with the purchases he or she made, so i'm ok with that :D

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 31, 2013 8:54 am
          Reply 16#  DJpasha

I would still like to save them, for future purpose that is if new skin comes out and I like it or stuff. :P
          But oh well up to you like I said haha.

Apr 12, 2018 11:56 pm
          For promotion of heroes some people use such option and it has been seen that they get good response from the public. People also use best paper writing services for completing their work at time when they are writing articles.

Quick Reply:Yasuo's Promo Site

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »