Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends [LoL Screenshot Event] Game Records of Weekly Free Champions

[LoL Screenshot Event] Game Records of Weekly Free Champions

Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

[LoL Screenshot Event]
Game Records of Weekly Free Champions

Show us your in-game records
After you finish a game, there will be a record shows Kills, Deaths, Assists, Gold and Last Hits etc. Just screenshot and show it to us!

Event One
This week's, Season 3 Week 28, free to play champion rotation includes Amumu, Blitzcrank, Darius, Miss Fortune, Orianna, Quinn, Tryndamere, Vi, Ziggs, Zilean.

Play a game by using any champion above and win the game. And then screenshot the record and post on the comments below.

Event Two: Special quests on certain champions

Tryndamere
I am skilled at last hitting. Use Tryndamere to play a game. You have most last hits among whole players. It means that the amounts of last hits should be more than your teammates and also your opponents. No matter you win or lose the game, you will finish the quest.

Miss Fortune, Quinn
Time is money. Use Miss Fortune or Quinn to play a game. You have most Gold among whole players. No matter you win or lose the game, you can finish the quest.

Amumu, Blitzcrank, Zilean
I am an unselfish player. Use Amumu, Blitzcrank or Zilean to play a game. You have most Assists among whole players. No matter you win or lose the game, you will finish the quest.

Vi
I am an undead person. Use Vi to play a game without a death. Of course you can't just pick Annie and don't move until the game is over. Sure it is safe enough if you just stay on your base. It is not counted. And no matter you win or lose the game, you can finish the quest (The condition is that you should obey the rule).

Darius
I am the real killer. Use Darius to play a game and has most Kills among whole players. No matter you win or lose the game, you can finish the quest.

[Things you should know]
1. Game Mode: Summoner's Rift/Classic/Normal.
2. The record of you is compared with whole players. Both your teammates and your opponents.
3.  Your screenshots must be original. That means we will make sure nobody took a screenshot from some online websites and posts it as their own. So the records must include your LOL ID. The plagiarized ones will not be counted.

Guide to take a screenshot
Press F12 or Pr Scrn SysRq button and the screenshot will be save on your lol file ...Riot Game\League of Legends\Screenshots.

Event details

[Event Rules]
1. Login in LOL and take a screenshot of records. You can't deal with the screenshots by using softwares like Photo Shop to change the records.
2. Upload your screenshots in this thread (Click here to know how to upload images on the forum)
3. We will pick out players who finish the quests and give out rewards weekly.
4. MMOsite reserves the rights to use all or any of the winning submissions for future events or displays.
5. MMOsite reserves the right to final interpretation of all rules and rewards, as well as the right to amend or remove any and all rules, restrictions and rewards without prior notice.

[Rewards]
• Players who finish event one will receive 50 forum points for each quest. But can not do same quest repeatly. It means that, on same event, you can not use same champion to finish same quest twice. e.g. for event one, you can't post two Corki games, though you use Corki two times and win twice. But you can post one Corki one Graves.

• Players who finish event two will receive 150 forum points for each quest. But can not do same quest repeatly.

[Example]
This game record is not original from me. I just take it from internet. The player who uses Ezreal has 21 kills. It is the most Kills compared with other players. He can finish the "I am the real killer" quest if the champion required is Ezreal but not Jayce.

Another new week has begun, come and share your records here!!!

[ The post was edited by The_Only_7 at Aug 18, 2013 10:44 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 18, 2013 2:50 am
No reward for loser? NO ONE LEFT BEHIND OKAY!!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 18, 2013 6:07 am
    Reply 1#  Pandaho

Well event 2 has those where you can lose but still get the event o.o

Signature

Jul 18, 2013 11:11 pm
    Surprise! Gold key give away: ncTiYQF7BxnB46VzxebwkvzRykTeULIQ
    First come first served. >:D Please visit here to redeem your key:
    https://accounts.mmosite.com/gold/keygold.php

Signature

:3 If I am not here, find me there:
    MSN& Email: mmositeeditor12@hotmail.com
    Jul 19, 2013 1:53 am
    Reply 0#  The_Only_7

this is my 1

Jul 20, 2013 12:16 am

Totally +100 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +100 Points 2013-07-23 23:30:46 Finish 2 quests of Event One  
    Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm
    ;lP[P"]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 23, 2013 4:31 pm
      nice one

Jul 23, 2013 4:33 pm
      cool

Jul 23, 2013 4:33 pm
      Yo, what is this event?

Jul 23, 2013 4:36 pm
      Reply 0#  The_Only_7

Volibearrrrr

Totally +50 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +50 Points 2013-07-23 23:31:42 Finish 1 quest of Event One  
      Jul 23, 2013 5:16 pm
      nice

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 23, 2013 5:26 pm
        sooo just any of the possible achievements listed above?

Jul 23, 2013 5:45 pm
        Cool!

Jul 23, 2013 6:38 pm
        wow

Jul 23, 2013 6:54 pm
        THIS IS SPARTA !!!

Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm
        wew

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Totally +50 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +50 Points 2013-07-23 23:32:19 Finish 1 quest of Event One  
          Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm
          I dont play this LoL game =.=

Jul 24, 2013 1:10 am
          Reply 0#  The_Only_7

Quick Reply:[LoL Screenshot Event] Game Records of Weekly Free Champions

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »