- Elite Moderator
High Lord C
- Points: -967
Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm
When you first start playing rank you have to realize it is much different from normal games. If you don't know the differences, then you will probably cause you or your team to lose.
1. Banning champions that you can't counter.
2. The pick positions don't really matter. Yes, if you're first you get easier picks, but the last picks is very crucial because you can choose champions that can counter the previous champions.
3. You should buy a lot of champions in case your team wants to do a swap in the end.
4. If you're first pick, pick the champion that will bring your team to victory first. Then give it to someone else and hopefully they will have a champion you want to use.
5. In early ranks, it's essential that you either: jungle, solo mid, solo top, or playing a carry at bot. At such low ranks, you shouldn't be the support since you can't trust if they're actually a GOOD carry. Usually carries at this elo have bad cs/last hitting.
6. Get champions that benefit the team. This means don't get all AD champions, or don't get all AP champions. The reason why is because if they manage to go to late game and they built defense, your team will instantly lose since they got too tanky.
7. Always put wards on where the jungler will gank.
8. Get dragon as soon when the other team is stretched across the map. This will give your team +190 global gold. Get it every 6 minutes it respawns since its death. Always type the time when the next dragon or baron comes in the chat box so your team can see it.
9. If you can, get baron. (7 minutes). After you get baron, just push and win team.
10. Turrets are essential in this game, get them first before champion kills.
11. Farm up as much as possible and don't farm unless you pushed the enemy lane back to turret.
12. Don't autoattack minions, only last hit.
13. Don't overextend at all unless you know you can kill them.
14. Don't build things you don't need. If you're dying too much, buy whatever defense or resist that can counter the team. You can build damage later.
15. Get a lot of rune pages with different runes so you can counter whatever champion you know you're up against.
16. Don't ever face check a bush alone.
17. Even if your losing, that doesn't mean game over. About 15 farm = a champion kill. So if you manage to out farm the other laner even though they're fed one or two kills, you probably still have the upper hand late game.
18. It's crucial that you play mostly every champion so you know what spells and skills they have.
Return to the list
Bookmark and share to your friends