Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends Girls and League of Legends?

Girls and League of Legends?

Oct 21, 2011 11:35 am
That woulda be nice if girls come into LoL, its not bad idea lol

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm
But... If noobs cant play, then they will be forever noobs = no new players = game goes down in player base. I play TF2 comp. And sometimes i have to bite my teeth together when we take a newbie to our team. The first matches on 6v6 are usually lost because every player is valuable. But after 10-15 games, the newbie learns the basics, and it becomes fun again :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 22, 2011 8:01 am
    If noobs can't play then they quit, if they don't they will eventually learn how the game works.
    They either learn fast or slow, depends on how much they listen to others.

And we are kinda talking about LoL not TF2 x3
    But stil lthanks for your comment^^

Signature

Under construction...
    Oct 22, 2011 9:28 am
    I have a friend in my college who happens to be a girl and happens to be playing LoL.
    :]

Signature

Oct 22, 2011 3:08 pm
    You guys are so silly ;) Did u know that 40% of all gamers are female? We are not myths, gamer girls does exist!
    We are just tired of being requested to show pictures, being sexually hurassed and interrogated about social status, age n weight. Therefore we use non-girly aliases n sometimes pwn the shit out of u guys ;)

Hugs n kisses[SMILE=7]
    /F

Oct 23, 2011 8:22 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 79.*.*.101 at Oct 22, 2011 3:08 pm
    You guys are so silly ;) Did u know that 40% of all gamers are female? We are not myths, gamer girls does exist!
    We are just tired of being requested to show pictures, being sexually hurassed and interrogated about social status, age n weight. Therefore we use non-girly aliases n sometimes pwn the shit out of u guys ;)

Hugs n kisses
    /F     
    True word my dear^^

Signature

Under construction...
    Oct 24, 2011 7:58 am
    40% are girls...?????

No baddies but when I play games and join the voice channels I rarely hear any girl at all.... Maybe they are just playing girlie games...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 24, 2011 8:58 am
      You got the point Pela xD
      they usually paly games which dont require TS xD

Signature

Under construction...
      Nov 1, 2011 5:12 am
      I have know quite a few girls that play LoL and you are more then welcome to join our clan
      but i will agree with you there that the lack of female presence in LoL is disconcerting T_T

Hit me up in game sometime
      IGN: DemonicSpawn

Stay Frosty
      Good Hunting

Nov 1, 2011 8:58 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by ♥Arisa♥ at Oct 21, 2011 8:12 amThanks for all the people taking part in this discussion and it is really interesting to know other people's opinion about this^^
      keep it up and i hope noone is offended by my post it is
      jsut my view of lol and i do still play it active, just lately more into hon, since they flame less^^

And often real girls who don't wanna be noticed as female just play with boyish char and name hehe^^     

From my experience of playing HoN for quite amount of time, the community there is worse than the community LoL have.

@Pela(the comment he made on the first page) And I thought the video games were to relax and it didn't had gender demographic.
      Games are for everyone, not only for the girls.

I won't comment much, but, just ignore those who flame or do other things similar to that. I find them to be stupid(sometimes), they have problems with their behaviour, psychological problems and many other things that I have to list. Most of the time I laugh at the because they getting mad over a virtual game which doesn't have any effect on their real life, I'm getting mad sometimes as well, but no to those levels that I've some players go.

And for the Vent/TS part, I've been playing with girls, but often times, they just don't want to speak due to some boys who later might tease them once they found out that they are girls.

(Ouriel125, forgot to log on the account.)

[ The post was edited by Ouriel125 at Nov 1, 2011 9:00 am ]

Nov 3, 2011 11:04 am
      Yeah, the top reason for never showing up on ts/vent again is being bullied on ts by some aggressive guys ;S

Signature

Under construction...
      Nov 28, 2011 1:07 am
      [i][font=Verdana][align=center]Sorry I came across this really late. I'm a Girl and I play Leagues. Their are alot of champions that are females and you guys enjoy playing them ;D lol. Well i own skins and i find them cute. I don't think League is just for guys just like every other game. And league is my favorite play it everyday and I play competitively and for fun WHO PLAYS A GAME FOR FUN EVERYONE XD lol u wouldn't play it if it didn't entertain you. I do agree I don't run across alot of female players but we are out their ya know ;D [/align][/font][/i]

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 28, 2011 1:12 am
        Reply 31#  71.*.*.253

Sorry I came across this really late. I'm a Girl and I play Leagues. Their are alot of champions that are females and you guys enjoy playing them ;D lol. Well i own skins and i find them cute. I don't think League is just for guys just like every other game. And league is my favorite play it everyday and I play competitively and for fun WHO PLAYS A GAME FOR FUN EVERYONE XD lol u wouldn't play it if it didn't entertain you. I do agree I don't run across alot of female players but we are out their ya know ;D
        btw this post was me XD lol sowwy  oh oh and i go on vent every day too i don't get harassed

Nov 28, 2011 3:24 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by ♥Arisa♥ at Nov 3, 2011 11:04 am
        Yeah, the top reason for never showing up on ts/vent again is being bullied on ts by some aggressive guys ;S     

maybe i should get into the battlefield of heroes and kick some dudish ass lol...

Signature

Nov 28, 2011 6:09 am
        I never said there are no girls in lol sicne i am one and play it xD

Signature

Under construction...
        Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm
        I getcha. Just found this and decided to reply. :3

Nov 28, 2011 5:19 pm
        thats cool. But the game isn't really that bad. you run across idiots here and their but you do with any game just tell them to make u a sammich and kill them and you have their respect lol. XD jkjk but really League is awesome and fun guys and girls play.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 28, 2011 10:07 pm
          Yeah but the game itself is not made for the casual female gamer ^^
          The style itself is just not suited for girls, else there would be more

Signature

Under construction...
          Dec 11, 2011 9:16 am
          I am a female LoL player and have been playing for over a year. I started playing because my entire social group does and I wanted to understand the references. Then I really got into the game and started to main Cho'gath (that is how I got the nick name Chogi-chan). While in game, since nobody can pronounce my name no one knows I am a girl until I tell them or invite them to play a match with skype or vent. So I don't get bothered in game about being a girl and on the rare times that I do my friend from real life will help me in flaming them.

I think it is important to note that I do not believe that there should be anything "cute" about the game at all. LoL is not a cute game. As well, I happen to play the game and love it because it is a completely skill based game and not a repeat-medial-task game like WoW, which I also used to play.

If you like the game then play. If you don't then don't. That simple.

Dec 11, 2011 10:28 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by ♥Arisa♥ at Nov 28, 2011 10:07 pm
          Yeah but the game itself is not made for the casual female gamer ^^
          The style itself is just not suited for girls, else there would be more     

just wondering... which character, aka hero... is the most girlie friendly in the game...????

Signature

Quick Reply:Girls and League of Legends?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »