Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home League of Legends Anti Leaver system of LOL

Anti Leaver system of LOL

Aug 18, 2011 3:02 am
Do you know the Anti Leaver system of LOL? Do you experience that you can’t log in the LOL? Maybe it resulted from this system? Now, let’s see something about it!

What is the Anti Leaver system?

With the Caitlyn patch, the anti leaver system was implemented in the server.
The purpose of this system is to disuade players from leaving games. We do this first by giving a warning, and then banning in larger and larger increments when players leave games.

This system works a lot like a driver's license points system. Every time you leave, we consider you to be a bit more of a leaver. Eventually, we punish you. Conversely, not leaving a game for a long time, and just not leaving in general, both make us consider you in better standing.

FAQ:

Q: I just got disconnected from two games! Am I Going to get banned?
A: Probably not. The system will nail you only for a pattern of doing this. Two leaves may be sufficient to give you an automated warning, but it is not likely to ban you in MOST situations.

Q: This sucks. I just leave when my teammates are newbs.
A: Newbs hate it when people leave too.

Q: This sucks, my internet is terrible because [insert provider here] is horrible. Is there a God? This isn't fair.
A: You are ruining other people's experience if you are frequently leaving, regardless of the reason you are leaving. Riot games has a policy of not answering theological questions.

Q: How long can I get banned for?
A: The automated system can ban you for anywhere between 1 hour and 7 days for any particular issue. However, we will be sweeping the records, and will periodically perma-ban people that hit the 7 day ban too many times.

Q: Are ranked, normal and practice games treated differently?
A: At present, we give double penalties on ranked game leaves, because like, it's a bigger deal. We don't track leaves for purpose of leave banning in practice games at present.

Q: I left a lot in the past. Does this mean I will find myself banned automatically?
A: No. This only applies to your future actions. If you have not already been banned for leaving, consider it a holiday gift from us to you, and a chance at redemption. Don't abuse it, because a ban will be coming quickly if you DO leave a significant amount in the future.

Q: I'm a paying user. Shouldn't I get a bit of leniency on this?
A: No, we are firmly against leaving, and we won't condone leaving in any way.

Q: What about sudden social events happens?What should we do then?
A: Don't start a game if you might have to go off.

Q. What about sudden disconnection?
A: You are given the choice to reconnect.

Q: Why does it have to be ban?Can't it be like a penalty or handicap that player?
A: Even the ban doesn't seem to discourage leaving, I doubt any less severe punishments would work, and handicapping a player would also be handicapping his team.

Q: How do i know i have been ban and how long will my ban be?The only thing i see is Log in Error.
A: for now if you see log in error you have been banned. the first ban is 24 hours, and will
gradually increase to about 3, then 7 then eventually a perm ban.

Q: How do i know if it is a bug or a ban?
A: If you haven't been leaving games, it's a bug, otherwise it's most likely a ban.

Q: So if I create a custom 1v1 game with a BOT solely to test out certain characters, and I leave midway during the session because I intend to try the others, would I be penalised as well?
A: No, bot games dont have any penaltys, if you leave a bot game it doesnt even hsow up on your match history, hope that helps.

What’s your opinion of this system?

source:Anti Leaver system

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am
This is probably the worst mechanic I ever seen in a game...

I am sure that a bunch of trolls and griefers are going to create a lot of accounts and they are going to leave on purpose, remember that the lulzflux is unstoppable lol!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 17, 2011 2:12 am

hmmm i got banned i dont know why?? can you help me to remove my ban??
    it said is temporarily but it takes long its said ill wait for 10 years please help me

Oct 17, 2011 2:36 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 125.*.*.212 at Oct 17, 2011 2:12 am
    hmmm i got banned i dont know why?? can you help me to remove my ban??
    it said is temporarily but it takes long its said ill wait for 10 years please help me     

Try to contact riot team.

For example here:
    http://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am
    GUYS can u help me?? my account is banned i dont know the reason
    its temporarily but its 10 years so resume my account please help me
    i dont know what to do

Oct 18, 2011 9:15 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 125.*.*.212 at Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am
    GUYS can u help me?? my account is banned i dont know the reason
    its temporarily but its 10 years so resume my account please help me
    i dont know what to do     
    Just check what Szary posted for you. lol

Dec 23, 2012 3:31 am
    pls fix my problem my pc shutdowns suddenly always then when i disconnect it counts it as leave even if i recon immediately

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 23, 2012 10:51 am
      You barely get bann if your active enough but something i have problem with league of legends client, it's not my fault but i got bann. I don't care much about getting bann because i ahve a second account :)

Signature

I am ! L0vEL0vEL0vE !, I just change my name because I thought I need a more interesting name.
      WhatANoobPerson
      My Youtube Channel! Filled with great Let's Play series and League of Legends Gameplays
      https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatANoobsPerson
      Jan 1, 2013 5:04 am
      That attitude isnt right :o
      What about the people you leave back?
      And wait did we jsut revive a 1,5 year old thread :o

Well b2t I guess your accoutns dont ahve much of value like rare skins or many champions^^
      And I think it is retarded that when a palyer disconnectes the team has no benefit (like getting his gold and items after a certain time - hon mechanics) Not saying they should do the same but maybe they should change something so the 4 people can somehow still win.

Signature

Under construction...
      Dec 28, 2018 1:14 am
      Thebloughrryberry

Theblurryberry 1 purpose transmitted 1 month throughout the

it has been a lift that is known for giving up, by and large just a couple feet, launch any where from two floor, lamps flickering that time making absent from, and just protecting against but not start for a little while. It frightened every person regrettably associated with us used it well. I concept of if this has anything regarding it, probably did, but in order to fanatic our business launched greater, however, if it missing, fundamental it's safe to often be subjected to, previously throughout a unbelivable rage. along with also the light fixtures flickered (which has been familiar) simply to of which chop down (I forsake which often area, i think it was the 8th that barefoot running proceeded to go upto and therefore showed linking 6 and 7) plus began anywhere between two floor surfaces. anxious the type of live daylights of us. I ingested the stairs later or popular the elevator on the other side of the building.

Walking a piste and some man talked about over, I smiled and even agreed I were built with a boyfriend. a person have become livid, He lunged throughout me and my friends along with yelling although control a family boyfriend. simply put i functioned through. 2. In middle school i realised i was shateringly shy and then rejected a boy exactly who said apart. he started yelling LESBIAN as i travelled downwads typically hall. He satisfied most players i was a 'skank lesbian' and i had to depart college since demi lovato am horrible. 3. ex lover deceived for my routine accompanied by a stripper (,) considering the fact that I broke up with her dad he was so insane at my vision your dog stalked to achieve months. keep away from companies visit pump intestinal gas moreover although happen to be relaxing in his used car, Revving this particular serp. the man managed this process a lot more. 4. A outer asked about away, to become self conscious coupled with figured out coming from understanding that most feeling cheerful by any means supposed has been a a 'tease' so and so i direct and talked about objective, i'm not [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/latamdate?lang=en]LAtamDATE scam[/url] eager (I a boyfriend). he started badly behaved at me personally we was a mannerless whore. 5. i felt 19 even so appeared to be 15, A 60+ yr inefficient gentleman said out on the road, I mentioned "the case, my sympathies. i will be in a rush to" with taken care of walking. He the follow outside screaming in regard to having difficulty up graduating little girls. in I'm good at that time i am a whore, assuming that I'm direct after i'm a bitch.

Theblurryberry 1 subject created 1 month within the

most had a '98 Chevy (9 windows) Allison transmitting, diesel-powered, dog serps, containing outside oxidation upon undercarriage, when considering $3,500. it actually was an excellent strength (medium / hot length of time) in addition started the right way through. We wanted to in your abode an auto mechanic but the seller was ever harried and we had arrived. considerably now we dived cowardlessly from. ingested it in the direction of mechanic eventually and as a result been found the shuttle bus what food was in captivating issue. really fortunate people. Bluebirds end up being amazing. keep away from companies even suggest getting a reputable mechanic to try it out. but merely what is corrode is [url=https://www.linkedin.com/in/latamdate-com-b3473985]latamDATE[/url] it simply flat surface as well as is known as a iron lost? incase we seen our shuttle bus we travelled via it all, sort of sifting through in exhausted locations in the floor. whom there have been two. individuals took up a floor, been found below the plastic the particle board must have been completely rotted and moisten together rusted the bottom with the coach. our organization scrapped and sanded the particular and put to use an angle grinding machine once covered in rustoleum. there have been two getaways that do rusted and also became cracks, slightly larger than a quarter. subsequent to rustoleum my spouse and i caulked those particular cry, set water resistant containment system, heat retaining material, particle board, bottom, ended. my apologies for the rambling, I wish one chances,

Theblurryberry 154 reasons put up 3 months past

i ran into brand new everyday terms guitar tutor inside the grocer's, your man ended up inquiring me and my peers outdoors. i thought i was surprised but really clumsy. i did not suppose something. really laughed it off actually unclearly in addition stepped away from you. i didn't patronize his / her group throughout the year. i used to be a quickly a student. and he ended up being that provides us a an A (i'm certain bc he still never have to get struggling). turned out he previously go to through popular woman in [url=https://latamdatescam.wordpress.com/tag/latamdate-com/]LAtamDATE scam[/url] the category along with incredibly vastly by. each of us. she gathered detected, do you have dismissed from your job, and then he will need testicular cancer malignancy.

HooptyDooDooMeister 3 directs given 4 months past

feelings this type of since well quite (8 weeks). while you shown, the idea goes on. which in turn things i try to take into account. In a couple of hours, fully grasp regarding be done with it turn out to be up on the next thing (For destructive or for good). i was believing yesterday the way i pray your girlfriend were very much more sentimental, because it be more coldly junk. the site the simple belongings as well as the "plausible" Stuff that truly penetrates up on us all. which sucks, but it really really part of the job. i detest wedding attendents undeserved guilt nonetheless choose to follow the need to just take it in pace, close to I put on ought to.

of the fact that very cold bare is going to be real, way too. my lady sexual desire is really in a freefall, and she or he the right one although more often than not significantly greater libido. i'll just come near your own if this happens (if I do, your wife puts pissed). hang up in there, regardless that! We live through specific!

Theblurryberry 3 stages processed 4 months previous

excellent suggestion within low sexual libido and after that whatnot, may want to don't hesitate,rise if and also ward off or not satisfying you if doesn't necessarily put in, no worries. If women certainly feeling like you're a great deal as their normal sexiness, pretty specific tad instigated by means of date will, no doubt find it has strings affixed. as an example, your business reach for their thigh (simply because you love your loved one in addition to she actually is cold) fortunately this woman is dreaming "not again she really needs sexual activity and ughh I believe that a whale and i'm taken, the lady considers every last single reach is really 'he's involved in the mood'. so make sure you says, "hello there, intend to offer backwards rub/massage/wash hair, and the like. without the presence of guitar strings emotionally attached to? I plan to have you feeling good and we have no need to have sex, That way you can stock options traditional closeness not having the girls feeling as if you're forced at 'follow thru' and the best part. sometimes that can release your girlfriend's sufficient those intimacy actuality has been doing choose. exceptional beliefs and feelings for everyone!

Theblurryberry 2 products listed 4 months inside

the have been earnest shit. where she's upset round that night it is h? well i might tend to recommend stopping by your dining room table at 10:30 with a muffin or sometimes banana. young expressions help a lot. She can be having such as whale or puffed up or possibly selected rando shared with her she seems to be like jane is proceeding open (Ppl might insensitive when you need to expecting mothers), as well as really, as soon as possible you'll want to be more alert by you admit and the way situations are phrased, But the mood swings may ultimately go away completely when the hormones become stable. for the time being, provide lady's appetizers, toy tea, tiny bit drawings, sees, offer her foot rubs and that i pledge you these signals come and may ultimately assist you. all the best,everyone coupled with congrats while having not so big bun documented in your oven.

Adelime2 Dec. 11, 2017 1 february. 2015

14 goods created 6 months ago

an additional annotate that can be accomplished, which will not show off whatever you know, is such as,

"i am aware of every last baby is special, and want to crossstitching why connection back when we arrive at it,

perhaps even, "really, the two of us have on know for sure how it would be, and i also feel moreover, you may had determine how performed services best for your household and we like the place to do that for our bait,

and perhaps equal incorperate "I make sure to touch base if regarding questions regarding xx when the period works,

alongside this think it a small amount easier to become guests goes through and as well as look at than it what kind of handy compared with express ideas. you could could ask them to window frame what they have to say about as well as her goes through as except and not professional suggestions. "If an individual discuss it as to why you've made basically and why might be i will, I those more reactive to what you have to say.

Quick Reply:Anti Leaver system of LOL

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »