So many champions in LOL, I guess many new players don't know what to choose and how to build the champions. I just collected some useful tools. Hope they will help you.
Champion Stats Calculator: http://completelol.com/wiki/Champion_Stats_Calculator
How To Calculate Champion Stats
Dodge works with diminishing returns. As an example, let's say you have 10% dodge in your runes. 10% dodge.
You grab Ninja Tabi, which gives 11% dodge. 11% dodge + (89 * .1) = 8.9% dodge For a total of 19.9% dodge. (Note that the 89 comes from the percent remaining from the previous dodge percentages have been calculated.)
You then get Phantom Dancer, which gives 20% dodge. 20% dodge + (80 * .11) = 8.8% dodge + (71.2 * .1) = 7.12% dodge
For a total of 35.92% dodge.
First, you have your base movement of say 300. You add boots first, always boots first, so if you have boots added - Boots 1 give a flat 50 movement, boots 2 give a flat 70 movement, boots 3 give a flat 90 movement.
Let's say you get boots 2. That's 370 movement. Then, you get 35% movement speed buff from items or runes or masteries or buffs: that 370 is multipled by 1.35, or 499.5 movement speed. If this is the only thing affecting your movement speed, the diminishing returns formula kicks in.
Diminishing returns - For each point of movement you would have above 475, that amount is reduced by 50%. So if your final movement speed was 733, it would be reduced to 475 + (733-475)*0.5 = 604. For each point of movement you would have above 400, it is reduced by 20%. So if your speed after all mods was 430, you would end with 400 + 30 * 0.8 = 424.
Armor and Magic Resistance
Every 1 armor means the damage it takes to kill you is extended by 1% of your hitpoints. At 100 armor, it takes 100% more damage to kill you, ie it requires double damage, ie you're taking half-damage. At 300 armor you're taking 25% damage, etc.
Magic resistance works in the exact same fashion, except it does so against spells only. There is no overlap between armor and magic resistance at all. (Ex. Having 500 Armor would have no impact on spells, having 500 Magic Resistance would have no impact on physical attacks)
LOL Mastery Calculator :http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/mastery-tree-planner
A simple, easy to use Masteries calculator for planning and discussing mastery strategies in League of Legends.
To use the calculator simply click on the skill you wish to add a point to. Once you have 4 points each level you may begin selecting skills from the next level. To remove a point shift+click the skill icon.
An over view of the Mastery points you have used in each column are listed beside along with the total points used to make the build. To attached a Mastery build to your team build simply paste this URL into the appropriate field on the edit team build page.
DPS & Tank Calculator for LoL by toomad
Download link: http://www.m e g a u p l o a d.com/?d=W7O2PU41
(please delete all the spaces in this link)
Calculate the (physical, autoattack) DPS from the champion of your choice
-Includes masteries, runes, and items to change
-All (well, almost as of now) abilities and spells to calculate their dmg! That includes scaling from AP, attack damage and other stats!
-Compare the results easily with other champions and builds
-Some basic stats comparisons
-A basic tankstats comparison
-Dodge calculator (7 values) with effective (average) HP multplier by dodge etc.
-List of all abilities for easy add to dps calc
-Includes Rammus' passive for dps calc
-Includes Corki's passive for dps calc
-Comfortable rune selection function
-Detailed info on attacks with comfortable champion selection
-Support for Atma's Impaler
-Item list easy selection (only in it's own tab as of now, soon working with other tabs)
I will keep updating if I find new tools!
This post has been modified on May 06 , 2010 07:58:19 PM by onetail.