Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Awesome Gaming Peripherals of SteelSeries

Guild Wars 2 Awesome Gaming Peripherals of SteelSeries

Jun 4, 2012 8:39 pm
Official site announced that ArenaNet and SteelSeries have teamed up to produce a full line-up of Guild Wars 2 gaming gear with dynamic designs that capture the iconic Guild Wars 2 look and feel.

The peripheral line includes the Guild Wars 2 gaming headset, which features "a slim, on-ear headset design that delivers a quality, immersive audio experience," and the Guild Wars 2 gaming mouse, an "ambidextrous mouse that features seven programmable buttons, red illumination, and industry-leading technology." But what good is a fancy new mouse without a fancy new mousepad? No good at all, obviously, but fortunately SteelSeries has you covered with a trio of high-quality mouse pads featuring Logan Thackeray, Eir Stegalkin, and of course, the Guild Wars 2 dragon logo. A keyboard has also been announced, but specific details are still forthcoming.

The full line of products will be released later this year, but it's not gonna be cheap. The headset will run for $99.99 US, while the mouse and mousepads will go for $69.99 US and $14.99 US, respectively. The keyboard's price has not been announced.

Do you want to buy any of the products? They looks amazing, I really want to own all of them, but they are expensive too T_T

Please visit SteelSeries for the detailed look of the peripherals.

Source: Massively

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 4, 2012 10:12 pm
This is beast, i love it, but kinda pricey T_T

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 4, 2012 11:06 pm
    Not a big fan of that headset, but I absolutely LOVE that mouse. But it's too expensive for me jsut purely for the look so I won't buy any of those ._.

Oct 10, 2017 11:31 pm
    the collection of the gaming gear is very good. keep posting.
    best gaming keyboards">https://gamingtoolkit.net/

Quick Reply:Guild Wars 2 Awesome Gaming Peripherals of SteelSeries

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »