Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Grand Chase Complaints!

Complaints!

Mar 29, 2010 7:58 am
Got any complaints about GC? What don't you like?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am
Oh, this might be interesting! The community is what makes a game, in my opinion, and if they're not content with what's happening...the game should be discontinued. I'm sticking this, I'll read this topic, and all the replies it gets, and send the most important ones to the NAGC Game Masters.

Please note that a complaint forum is not a reason to use profanity in your posts. I will punish you, as a moderator, if you do choose to use foul language in your posts.

Signature

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the abiliy to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2010 11:53 pm
    - A lot of crash before tonight's maintenance. Trying to enter in one of thebrawls rooms was kinda troublesome with this crashing + disconnection =_=

- The constante latency [a.ka. LAG] in the servers. Sorry, but the "excuse" of "you live to far of the server" dont apply =_=. I live on SouthAmerica, yes, but i play also Webzen games and their games have the servers in .. Korea, and its amazing that i lag more and often in GC than in MU or SUN. This problem has getting worst since the "fixing" of the issue with Ntreev's servers a few weeks ago [the same who keeped the game downs besides their forums].

Those are the mains i found in this moment.

Signature

"I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs… I play videogames!!!" - Steve Wiebe
    Apr 15, 2010 7:26 am
    We had another series of server problems yesterday, causing everyone to migrate to the Gaikoz server again.

Signature

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the abiliy to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
    Apr 21, 2010 11:00 pm
    Lets add the sevarl glitchs/bugs we have ... obe that its really annoying its the white box/bar/ ... or white screen =__= this white screen flashed to me several times during a dungeon [I was playing Ellia's Continent with my Ares for the first time] was annoying to plya under this issue: an intermitent white screen showing for several seconds ... i finish with a headeache D:

Ther are anothers, but not so anoying .. for now!

Signature

"I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs… I play videogames!!!" - Steve Wiebe
    Apr 22, 2010 5:23 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hilem
    Lets add the sevarl glitchs/bugs we have ... obe that its really annoying its the white box/bar/ ... or white screen =__= this white screen flashed to me several times during a dungeon [I was playing Ellia's Continent with my Ares for the first time] was annoying to plya under this issue: an intermitent white screen showing for several seconds ... i finish with a headeache D:

The white screen i caused by a player using a champion crest from a dungeon higher than Wyrm's Maw. I believe they fixed it last week.

Signature

Apr 25, 2010 6:00 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by outofwords
    Quote:

The white screen i caused by a player using a champion crest from a dungeon higher than Wyrm's Maw. I believe they fixed it last week.

Nope, 2 nights ago i was on pvp and on ryan entered in my room, at the moment we started the match, the white screen appeared ... well, half white screen ... it followed the ryan [was a headeache try to fight under this condition] suppously he was using just the Ryan crest (?) but cant notice if he had a xenian crest .. need to check the SS

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm
      Quote:
      Nope, 2 nights ago i was on pvp and on ryan entered in my room, at the moment we started the match, the white screen appeared ... well, half white screen ... it followed the ryan [was a headeache try to fight under this condition] suppously he was using just the Ryan crest (?) but cant notice if he had a xenian crest .. need to check the SS
      Aww, too bad. But I'm sure they will fix it in the upcoming Season 3 patch.

Signature

Nov 18, 2010 3:46 pm
      i dont like it that much because i cant get cash onto my acc... so annoying it says send a message to 7767 thing and i did that like 8 times its been over a year and still the gms dont do nothing dam im pissed of at gc.can they even do that..close the cash charge at people..

Dec 9, 2011 9:50 pm
      Do it takes time to install the Pando Media Boster?

Feb 22, 2012 10:19 pm
      Why does it say "Pet Costume Load Failed" after i patched the game cant run it

Dec 7, 2012 11:21 pm

my grandchase wont load always crashes hangs automatically shutdowns my computer and rarely works.this never happened a few months ago when i stopped playing

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 8, 2013 9:41 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2052308/2]Deefunx[/url] at Mar 29, 2010 7:58 am
        Got any complaints about GC? What don't you like? [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/77/20100329/Complaints-4da8361ecd1d2f413-1.html#p4da8363f61995a][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
        I loaded up a level up card worth 300 php at the level up website, and when i checked my account, there's no cash added to my account. please do something for this.

Jun 15, 2014 6:50 am
        - The mission of my character the 4th of its job wont work , i currently finished its 1st part of the mission then it suddenly vanished the mission i tried buying a new recipe but it says mission completed but i tried putting on a 4th job weapon and it says your job doesnt meet the requirements plss help

Jan 16, 2017 12:47 pm
        my complain is the arena its been a month of gameplay for me and it says i am sapose to take the rank of the one i have been my gamer name vortex29 and i have yet to take a single rank i beat and i beat alot of people. it still forces me to be stuck on the lowest medal 4k range even when i beat others in the 2,000s and its making me upset i cain clain my reward of 100 diamonds

Quick Reply:Complaints!

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »