Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is Grand Chase?
A: Grand Chase is the latest kick- ass fighting game offered by Level Up! Grand Chase is developed by KOG Studios based in South Korea. The story centers on the adventures of the Grand Chase team and their mission to track down the evil KazeAaze and ensure peace for all of Bermesiah. You can check out more details by visiting http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/
Q: Why should I play Grand Chase?
A: Grand Chase is a game like no other in the Philippines! Grand Chase is the #1 Casual Game in Brazil, and for sure it will be the #1 Casual Fighting Game here in the Philippines!
If that’s not enough check out the Grand Chase features:
1. First Online Action Game - Grand Chase is the world’s first Online Action Game that allows up to 6 players to play together or against each other in exciting, fast-paced matches.
2. Arcade-Style Character Controls - Grand Chase offers simple and familiar arcade control patterns that players can easily use to combine skills and perform combo attacks, meeting the expectations of action game enthusiasts who rely on accuracy and timing.
3. Eye-Catching Special Attacks - Grand Chase’s characters have new special attacks at each job change, offering players a variety of ways to defeat their opponents. Impressive special attack animations also add to the excitement of the game.
4. Varied PvP Options - With the Free-For-All and Party PvP modes, players can choose to test their personal skills against up to five other opponents, or experiment with different team lineups to find the best combination in 3 VS 3 PvP combat.
5. Character Customization - With a huge amount of unique armor pieces, players can customize their looks and stats to match their personal preferences.
6. Job Change System: Advanced Fighting Styles - Grand Chase’s characters can advance from 1st to 2nd jobs that offer new, enhanced fighting styles that will motivate players to develop their characters to the next level.
Q: What does Closed Beta Testing mean?
A: Closed means that Grand Chase is not yet opened to the public and only a handful of players are given the opportunity to test the game. CBT is the perfect time for bug gathering so the GMs can squash the bugs immediately and everything is smooth sailing once Open Beta Starts!
Q: Where can I get a Closed Beta Account?
A: You can easily sign up at http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/
. You can also drop by to your favorite internet café and get your Limited Edition Closed Beta Testing Pass. Remember that the slots for Grand Chase CBT is limited so get yours now while supplies last!
Q: Where can I get a Grand Chase installer?
A: Get your Grand Chase Installers at any of your favorite Internet Cafes! You can also download the Grand Chase installer at http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/
via FTP or Torrent.
Q: What are the specs needed so I can play Grand Chase in my computer?
- Intel Pentium III 800Mhz
- 128MB Memory
- RIVA TNT2 Video Card
- 650MB HD Space
- Windows 98/XP
- DirectX 9.0
- Internet Connection
- Intel Pentium IV 1.5GHz
- 256MB Memory
- GeForce4 MX440 Video Card
- 1GB HD Space
- Windows 98/XP
- DirectX 9.0
Q: When does Closed Beta Testing start and end?
A: Closed Beta Testing will officially begin on October 14 1:00PM and will end at October 27 11:59PM
Q: What will I do if I experience any bugs and errors?
A: Kindly take a screenshot of the bug if possible, then file a ticket at the Customer Support Page under Bug Report. You may also send the screenshot along with the bug details at email@example.com
Q: Can I still use my Closed Beta Account for Open Beta Testing?
A: Yes you still can, but your accounts characters (i.e. items, experience, level etc.) will be reset to give since it is Beta Testing. You can avail of a new account if you do not want to use your CBT account by simply registering at LU Quick Reg when Open Beta Testing starts.
when will be the open beta of this game in the phillipines??
any info about 2nd job???