Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home MU Rebirth [Korean] MU Online - Season 3

[Korean] MU Online - Season 3

Jul 2, 2007 7:24 am
~Season 2.5~

source : MU CONTINENT of LEGEND

translated and printed by me~ somethings may sound cheesy coz sounding too formal is gay.

~GM Upgrdes~

1) New GM Looks (this may means new char may not be a female elf?)
>New looks for GM Chars. (this look very Cabal-ish~~)

>New GM Name Color and Boldness for better noticing. Chat name and color are also diffrient color and bold.

2) GM Playground (map name is either GM's Field or i called it playground, not silent map or w/e)
>Thats right GMs now gets a official playground! no more holding meetings in that small shity Stadium island anymore :P u now get a fancy place to do stuff in lol...only way to get there is gm warp commands, also rumor they had gm shops in there on the korean server(why wouldnt they? lol)

3)GM Gift Box
>GM's Special Prize box for winning events, i guess instead of giving ugly looking BoK, now u can give players a fancy looking BoK :)
> i think only GMs can throw it...not sure...well u just get special items from the box, could be exc or non exc.

4)GM Wedding Ceremony
>i guess this is dev2 or something, now "weddings" are official GM events, you can not do them randomly anymore(a GM must held the ceremony too...like the priest lol).

>only when the wedding is on you can buy and use items from NPC "Natasha (full name: Fireworks Merchant Natasha)" at cords (32,31), not sure what items mayb the gift box and other stuff...fireworks and firecrackers? XD

~PK System Update~
source : MU CONTINENT of LEGEND

1)max players for the non pvp server have been increased.

2)self defence is now from 30seconds to 90seconds.

3)new visual effect for when u get into self defence mode...no pic sorry, webzen didnt release any...
and nothing else really important expect i think they added this PK table thing
where at etc. lvl 11 to 150 u'll lose 1% exp when ur normal(lol thats gay), and when warning mode u'll lose 5% so on etc. etc. go look at the table and work it our ur self...

~Game System Update~
1) personal shop shit, not important.

2)Move Menu Reorganize
>Tarkan,tarkan2,icarus,aida1,aida2 ----> aida 1,aida2,tarkan,tarkan2,icarus. (changing to fit the story line? well mayb most of u havnt read s3's spoiler story line yet lol...)

3)Shadow Phantom Corps. (elf solider) can now buff up to lvl 220 chars, before was 180.

4) ChoasCastle change.
>when u die u'll spawn at where u used the item that takes u into CC(i forgot the game), instead of spawning in devias all the time...

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 2, 2007 7:25 am
~Season 3.0+~

translation is not 100% perfect, had to change stuff to make it sound understandable...

source: MU CONTINENT of LEGEND

~3rd Class guidance~

1) Class names
New quests for each class has been added.

1st Class -> 2nd Class -> 3rd Class
Dark Knight -> Blade Knight -> Blade Master
Dark Wizard -> Soul Master -> Grand Master
Elf -> Muse Elf -> High Elf
Magic Gladiator -> - (non) -> Duel Master
Dark Lord -> - (non) -> Lord Emperor

2) 3rd Class explanations
블레이드마스터 (Blade Master) : Can use all of Dark Knight and Blade Knight's items and skills.
그랜드마스터 (Grand Master) : Can use all of Dark Wizard and Soul Master's items and skills.
하이엘프 (High Elf) : Can use all of Elf and Muse Elf's items and skills.
듀얼마스터 (Duel Master) : Can use all of Magic Gladiator's items and skills.
로드엠퍼러 (Lord Emperor) : Can use all of Dark Lord's items and skills.

~3rd Class change and quest guidance~

1) 3rd class change system
>the 3rd class change has the total of 5 types (Blade Master, Grand Master, High Elf, Duel Master, Lord Emperor)

1st Quest lvl 380 -> 2nd Quest lvl 400 -> 3rd Quest lvl 400 -> 3rd Quest Completed job changed

2) 3rd Class change rewards guide

lvl 380 -> quest 1 completed -> 10 extra stats points
lvl 380 -> quest 2 completed -> 10 extra stats points
lvl 400 -> quest 3 completed -> 20 extra stats points, character appearance change(job change), able to wear 3rd set wing(after 3rd job change).

> The 3rd job class change is required to hunt down total of 3 items for each quest.
> Each quest is level limited (380,400) and must meet the required condition before quest completion is possible.
> Each quest will give a reward, when you complete the last quest, job change and character appearance change will be available.

~Indepth Quest Guide~

1) 1st Quest (Certificate of Strength)
> Conditions and Rewards
- Quest Starting and Ending : NPC Priest Devin (Location: Crywolf 228,48), Dialogs readings.
- Completion Requirement : Level 380 or above with 5mil Zen.
- Completion Method : Talk to quest NPC to start, read the dialogs to complete.
- Completion Condition : Must collect 3 of Flame of Death Beam Knight, Horn of Hell Miney, and Feather of Phoenix of Darkness
- Completion Reward : Extra 10 Stat points to spend.
> Quest item does not drop if you in party (Only the character who has accepted the quest can hunt the mobs to get the drops).

2) 2nd Quest (Infiltration of Barracks of Ballgass)
> Conditions and Rewards
- Quest Starting and Ending : NPC Priest Devin, Dialogs readings.
- Completion Requirement : Must be level 400 and have completed the 1st quest, and have 7mil Zen with you.
- Completion Method : Enter the map Barracks of Ballgass and kill 10 each of Balram(Trainee), Death Spirit(Trainee) and Soram(Trainee).
- Completion Reward : Extra 10 Stat points to spend.
- Kill Count Gaining Method : The one user(or party) that has done the most damage to a current monster earns the kill count.
> Barracks of Ballgass Map Guide
- Entering Location : NPC Werewolf Quarrel (Location: Crywolf 62,239), Dialogs reading and confirmation button to enter map (Party leader must enter warp first for other party members above lvl 350 to enter map).
- Entering Condition : Can only enter if doing 3rd Job change 2nd quest.
> While in party, if you have already finish the quest or aren't doing it. Your wont get any kill counts, but the other party member who are doing the quest will get kill counts.
> It is possible to submit already made kills to Priest Devin, and you can go back and kill the remaining required ones.

3) 3rd Quest (Into The Darkness)
> Conditions and Rewards
- Quest Starting and Ending : NPC Priest Devin, Dialogs readings.
- Completion Requirement : Must be level 400 and have completed the 2nd quest, and have 10mil Zen with you.
- Completion Method : Enter the Refuge of Ballgass which is located inside at the end of Barracks of Ballgass, and kill 10 Dark Elfs(Trainee).
- Completion Reward : Extra 20 stats points to spend, 3rd Class Job Change completed.
- Kill Count Gaining Method : The one user(or party) that has done the most damage to a current monster earns the kill count.
> Refuge of Ballgass Map Guide
- Entering Location : NPC Gatekeeper (Location: Barracks of Ballgass 119,168), Dialogs reading and confirmation button to enter map (Party leader must enter warp first for other party members above lvl 350 to enter map).
- Entering Condition : Can only enter if doing 3rd Job change 3rd quest.
> While in party, if you have already finish the quest or aren't doing it. Your wont get any kill counts, but the other party member who are doing the quest will get kill counts.
> It is possible to submit already made kills to Priest Devin, and you can go back and kill the remaining required ones.

~Quest Related Elements Guide~

1) Quest NPC
> Conditions and Rewards
- NPC Priest Devin : Location: Crywolf 228,48
- NPC Werewolf Quarrel : Location: Crywolf 62,239
- NPC Gatekeeper : Location: Barracks of Ballgass 119,168

2) Quest Maps
> Barracks of Ballgass : Ballgass is rising his army to invade crywolf.

> Refuge of Ballgass : Ballgass is rising his army to invade crywolf, this spot marks the 1st Death of Ballgass.

> Important Facts
- Party leader must enter warp first for other party members above lvl 350 to enter map.
- Dark Lord's Mass Teleport skills will not work anywhere inside.
- If you die or relog (exit game or character selection screen) you will respawn in Crywolf.

3) Quest Items
Flame of Death Beam Knight : Item can only be droped by Death Beam Knight (get drop by hunting him if your doing the quest).
Horn of Hell Miney : Item can only be droped by Hell Miney (get drop by hunting him if your doing the quest).
Feather of Phoenix of Darkness : Item can only be droped by Phoenix of Darkness (get drop by hunting him if your doing the quest).

4) Related Interface

> Quest Progress Windows
- Clicking on NPC Priest Devin will bring up the Quest Window.

> Quest Map Warp Windows
- Only if your doing the quest, the button to confirmation warp will be activated(enable to click).
NPC Werewolf Quarrel's Menu Window
NPC Gatekeeper's Menu Window

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 2, 2007 7:25 am
    translation is not 100% perfect, had to change stuff to make it sound understandable...

source: MU CONTINENT of LEGEND

~3rd Wings Set~

1) Basic Set and Ability Guidance
    The 3rd wings set that will be able to wear after finishing the 3rd job change quest.

Wing of Storm
    - Can be equipped by Blade Master
    - Defense : (60) + (Wing Level * 4) [Level 10~13 will increase by +5~+8]
    - Damage Increase : 42 + (Wing Level * 1)
    - Damage Absorb : 35 + (Wing Level * 2)
    - Increase Speed
    - If you succeed in attacking your target, it loses 3% HP per hit. (unsure at this time, webzen did not make it clear what it will be...)
    Wing of Vortex (space-time)
    - Can be equipped by Grand Master
    - Defense : (45) + (Wing Level * 4) [Level 10~13 will increase by +5~+8]
    - Increase Speed
    - If you succeed in attacking your target, it loses 1% HP per hit. (unsure at this time, webzen did not make it clear what it will be...)
    Wing of Illusion
    - Can be equipped by High Elf
    - Increase Speed
    - If you succeed in attacking your target, it loses 1% HP per hit. (unsure at this time, webzen did not make it clear what it will be...)
    Wing of Doom
    - Can be equipped by Duel Master
    - Increase Speed
    Mantle of Lord
    - Can be equipped by Lord Emperor
    - Increase Speed

2) Set Options
    > Max of 3 option, min of 1 option.
    > Option(temporary)
    - Max of 3 option, min of 1 option. 100% chance of getting atleast 1 to 3 types(all wings are different) of option which will add addition +4~+12 options on what option you have.

Option name -> BM -> GM -> HE -> DM -> LE
    - Addition Attack : 0 -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0
    - Addition Magic Damage : X -> 0 -> X -> 0 -> X
    - Addition Defense : 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> X -> 0
    - Automatic HP Recovery : 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0

> Option(or)
    - You can randomly get the "luck" option, or not.

> Option(all)
    - Randomly picks a option for you, there is a chance of not getting any.
    - Option 1 : [If your attack hits the target] 5% chance of ignoring enemy's defense
    - Option 2 : [If the target hits your character] 5% chance of reflection
    - Option 3 : [If the target hits your character] 5% chance of your character to fully recover health
    - Option 4 : [If the target hits your character] 5% chance of your character to fully recover mana
    * The damage you counter at the enemy is not effected by the defense/wing's damage drain only a part of the enemies attack %.
    * Counter(ref) can be used with Exc. Item's damage counter.
    * Life and Mana 100% recovery skill happens after your life is decreased.

~3rd Wing Combination~

1) 1st Combination
    > Required Combination Material
    - 1(one) +9 Level 2 Wing with +4 option or higher(auto regen 1% or higher works too).
    - 1(one) +7 item with +4 option or higher(s). (revenge available)
    - 1 Jewel of Chaos, 1 Jewel of Creation and 10 Stacked Jewel of Soul.
    > Max Combination Success rate is 60%
    > Combination Costs
    - Success rate zen * 20k
    > Combination Success Result
    - 1 Feather of Condor
    > Combination Fail Result
    - 2nd Stage Wing (Item Level and Options will fall).
    - Item (Item Level and Options will fall).
    - Chaos, Creation and 10 Stacked Jewel of Soul. (All will be gone).
    - Combination Costs (All will be gone).

1) 2nd Combination
    > Required Combination Material
    - 1(one) +9 Exc. item with +4 or higher option. (revenge available)
    - 1 Feather of Condor, 1 Flame of Condor.
    - 1 Jewel of Chaos, 1 Jewel of Creation, 10 Stacked Jewel of Soul and 10 Stacked Jewel of Bless.
    > Max Combination Success rate is 40%
    > Combination Costs
    - Success rate zen * 20k
    > Combination Success Result
    - 3rd Level Wing (s)
    > Combination Fail Result
    - Exc. Item (Item Level and Options will fall).
    - Feather of Condor, Flame of Condor (All will be gone).
    - Chaos, Creation, 10 Stacked Jewel of Soul and 10 Stacked Jewel of Bless. (All will be gone).
    - Combination Costs (All will be gone).

~Related Items Guide~
    1) 3rd Set Wing Transaction Control
    Wing -> Drop -> Vault -> NPC -> Personal Shop -> Trade
    - Wing of Storm -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0
    - Wing of Vortex -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0
    - Wing of Illusion -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0
    - Wing of Doom -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0
    - Mantle of Lord -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0

2) Combination Items
    - Combination Success Result
    Flame of Condor : Drop only at Barrack of Ballgass. (Item is used for 3rd Set Wings Creation)
    Feather of Condor : Combined Item (Item is used for 3rd Set Wings Creation)

Feather of Condor Combination Image
    3rd Wing Combination Image

> Combination Item Transaction Control
    Item -> Drop -> Vault -> NPC -> Personal Shop -> Trade
    - Flame of Condor -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0
    - Feather of Condor -> X -> 0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0

Signature

Aug 25, 2007 4:10 am
    Where some1 speek about mu ther's U^^
    good info thanks.

Oct 6, 2007 9:21 am
    dang those 3rd type wings loooooks crazyyy!!! i wanna play season 3 now !! :PPPP thanks for da nice info bro

Signature

MU ONLINE GLOBAL BETA TESTER (quit for a long time)
    SERVER: Helheim
    Played for more than 3 years
    Selling> lots of JEWEL of BLESSES *around 620+ (stacked in 10's and 30's)
    Selling> Account w/ (Soul Master) Level 306 no items.. decent build..
    PM ME IF INTERESTED :)
    Oct 21, 2007 10:28 am
    Option 1 : [If your attack hits the target] 5% chance of ignoring enemy's defense
    - Option 2 : [If the target hits your character] 5% chance of reflection
    - Option 3 : [If the target hits your character] 5% chance of your character to fully recover health
    - Option 4 : [If the target hits your character] 5% chance of your character to fully recover mana

-.-###

Jan 12, 2008 10:35 am
    i want to test korea MU but how to register
    please help me !!
    i have tried but i can't register

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 13, 2008 9:50 am
      Thanks For this important informations but i think the new character will be for all players not only GM's that's will be to all character in our server (FalloutMu) this wat i know For any information about Mu and Season3 PM me or post there in our forum

Feb 9, 2008 5:51 am
      nzrock That char isn't only for GM. That is Summoner my best char and little strong

Feb 11, 2009 5:19 pm
      [img][/img][MPLAYER=400,400][/MPLAYER]

Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Feb 11, 2009 5:22 pm

MMOsite Special Offer

May 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Jun 15, 2009 2:39 pm
        vgood job man, i like that

Jun 16, 2009 12:54 am
        Thx 4 info , everyday Mu is getting better game !

Aug 10, 2009 11:04 am
        [SMILE=s2]yha ne dionus siz yhaaa[SMILE=s19][SMILE=s2]

Aug 19, 2009 6:02 am
        Good Day. At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
        I am from Albania and know bad English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Cosmetics counter carries name brand cosmetics like estee lauder cosmetics, dermablend cosmetics, lancome cosmetics and clinique cosmetics."

With love ;-), Umit.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 31, 2009 11:23 pm
          Hi all. Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last.
          I am from Ireland and also now teach English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: "While in the explanation component, logistics of direct-to-consumer are a financial practice for the target of a promotional feasibility, in the call price, they are just next nor specific."

8) Thanks in advance. Morela.

Sep 18, 2009 10:05 am
          [ SMILE=23]

Sep 30, 2009 4:27 pm
          **** mopther you stupid traga chele

Quick Reply:[Korean] MU Online - Season 3

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »