AOE Knight is best

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 21, 2009 1:36 am
blade is the best!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Mar 27, 2009 6:55 am
    I think you need to choose between RM, BP and BRM.

Mainly the idea is:

nihaom .

Mar 30, 2009 5:59 am
    u have to go in town, i forgot the name, where u can change ur job as a blade

Apr 2, 2009 5:39 pm
    Mage Class

Apr 2, 2009 10:02 pm
    idk wat u saying

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 8, 2009 9:05 pm
      Man, kind of a shame.  Knights are always ever known as "defensive" or "Tanking" and stuff like that.  Build it right, and you will have a powerhouse.  As most of us know, Knights have the best HP/DEF increase per STA point, so With the help of some pretty good equips, awakenings, and jewels... You could be godly as a 1v1 Knight.  And it IS possible for one to get 100% Attack Speed, so don't say it's impossible.  For those that want to at least try it, here's a good build (Not mine; picked it up from the Flyff Forums on Gpotato.com:  XX STR, 40 STA, 90 DEX.  Speedbreak is 91 DEX, until around Lv 92 or so (then it goes down to 90).  Good equips would be Historic Big Sword/Angel Big Sword, Warpon/Warspon(?) Set +8, 2 Vigor Rings +9 or higher, 2 Demol Earrings +12 or higher, and a Gore Necklace +6 or higher.  As a 1v1, you'll most likely deal with very slow leveling, but don't give in, and you'll be one powerful warrior.  Check Youtube for some proof on 1v1 Knights.  Ok, that concludes my rant.

Apr 8, 2009 9:06 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gwafittos
      u have to go in town, i forgot the name, where u can change ur job as a blade

Town is called Darken, and is reachable by Flying/Using a Darkon Blinkwing

Apr 8, 2009 9:11 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu
      blade is the best!!

Ok, like everything else... That all depends on personal preference.  I like the game, because with the right build, any class can be beaten in PvP (Player Vs. Player, for those who don't know what it meant) by any class.  Anyway, you like blades; I like Knights.  Follow what you like, and you can't go wrong (unless you suck at making a build).   

Apr 8, 2009 9:13 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TheKnight1990
      AOE Knight is best

Like I posted for TensaZangetsu, It's all personal Preference.  You like AOE Knight; I like 1v1 Knight.  So, for all who like a certain class... I wish you all the best luck.

Apr 11, 2009 2:38 am
      Assist pwn!
      Either way you go it is good.
      I prefer the aoe RM, but aoe and asal bps are pretty good too.
      (At the beginning you lvl faster as a bp lawl)

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2009 12:41 pm
        maple story is the best. haha
        no offense

Apr 15, 2009 1:50 am
        As a starting character I recommend starting with an asist. ( and he/she will be your future rm he he ) If you like aoeing I think aoe psy is a good choice or if you want to rush though game you can start as a merchanary and can go (nearly)full str blade but you will need a good rm friend for this.

Apr 16, 2009 12:02 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jogam
        pleas!!! i need help.

im trying to become a blade, but i dont know how! pleas.........!

name: Jogam
        server: mia

For a blader, you need to raise your str, sta, and your dex. Dex is most important.

May 21, 2009 12:34 am

ide say if you want to be a 1vs1 blade that 33dex 30 sta XXXstr is the way to go but for AoE 40 sta and XXX dex blades are kinda fun cheat but fun

Jul 2, 2009 11:21 pm
        Which stats should I raise to be a blade? :O some says I should raise most STA and STR, some says little STA and STR and much DEX? o.O plz help ^^ :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 10, 2009 11:23 pm
          well STR will raise ur Attack
          and DEX will increase ur speed
          but some points

Jul 28, 2009 8:29 am
          I hate the class, but BPs are the best. :(

Aug 15, 2009 9:15 am
          yeah but str is the most important stat

Quick Reply:Job/Class Information

Smiles
          refresh