Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Fairyland Fairyland Taiwan English Clan

Fairyland Taiwan English Clan

Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm
Hey, I'm new to the forums so I'm hoping that I'm posting this in the right place...looked at the rules and I hope this is correct? Saw some other topics about clans on other servers so...>.<

Anyways, I'm from the Taiwan Server of Fairyland and was hoping to start an English speaking clan there.  I've already got a couple bilingual speakers (one from HK and the others in the US - including me) on board plus two Canadians. =]

My characters are...
Moql - lv 93 SOD
butterfly - lv 94 archmage
as well as a BL and a couple aols

I'd loooove to help you level/ get started off and everything if you'd like to come try out the Taiwan servers. ^^

Some other English speakers with English igns include...
Chinox (HK archmage/ BL)
Fanstastic (US mage)
Kamile (Canadian)
Holwel (Canadian)
Bjesto

heh, not sure if posting non-English igns violates the English lanuage rule. XD Anyways, anyone would like to come try it out I can send you the English patch and feel free to message me with any questions. =] The  TW version has 10 servers and we have almost 1000 people on the radio before maintenance plus the market is pretty full.^^ I really hope that this can work! ^^ Thanks!

[ The post was edited by raine410 at May 8, 2011 9:21 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 8, 2011 9:10 pm
And for the people that have messaged me on how to download the client...the url for Fairyland TW is http://fairyland.lager.com.tw/

1. Once on that page click the download icon.
2. You will then be directed to the second page. Both of the links work but I prefer the second one =]

Hmm, not sure why the screenshot isn't showing up, but the link to it is here:

MMOsite Special Offer

May 8, 2011 9:50 pm
    Getting people to move to foreign servers has been done time and time again over the years, and each time, no matter how hard someone like myself tries, it has ended up in failure, simply due to the whole language barrier and the idea of having to start a character over again.  I've come to realize that there are very few players who do not satisfy both conditions when it comes to foreign server hops.

You might find a couple people willing to make the jump but don't expect to form a sizeable clan unless you load it with alts.

Signature

May 8, 2011 10:49 pm
    hi Moql! its me Artisan~

May 11, 2011 1:31 am
    ur clan is in which server

May 11, 2011 1:44 am
    I agree with GeminiRage, i would be more then happy to move to join a good clan, but not understanding 90% of the server chat is a no go for me personally.

May 12, 2011 12:11 pm
    Reply 2#  GeminiRage

Hi Gem. :D Haha, remember me from that short time on rainbow bubbles? lol. Hmm, yeah I agree with you. ^^ I'm just starting small right now and seeing how it goes...since we have a couple high level bilingual players I'm hoping that it might be a bit different from previous attempts. ^^

MMOsite Special Offer

May 12, 2011 12:12 pm
      Reply 4#  60.*.*.120

Same as before ^^ trying to actively get more English speakers this time though. Want to try it again? XD

May 12, 2011 12:21 pm
      Reply 5#  chukekle

I was on the English server for a bit and it seemed like nobody made any use of the radio item. Instead, when I talked with other players they said that chatting was mostly just between clan members.  I guess I don't really understand what you mean by server chat? o.O"
      I can definitely understand the difficulty and tediousness of starting over though ~ died three times with my new char on FL en from Gion to GB. XD But, with people with high level chars willing to help with leveling that could be avoided. ^^ Plus, there's the English patch too. o.O

May 13, 2011 9:31 pm
      When I say start over, I mean there are many players here who have sunk a year of play-time into their characters, sometimes two or three years.  You cannot expect players to easily toss that all aside, can you?

Secondly, there are barely any players left to move over.

The reason why nobody uses the radio, apart from clan chat, is because most players hang around Goldburg anyways if they want to talk.  Players don't see any reason to be talking while training, as dolls and XP boosts are generally in use, so no time for talking!  Also, it's another item in your inventory... can't have that when we want to find rare drops now can we?
      What chuckekle means by "server chat" is the general population of the server, 90% of them will not understand a lick of English, and a good portion of them will probably be confused and annoyed if we tried to impose it upon them.  Either you know Mandarin or you don't speak to them at all...

FYI, I never used the patch when I played FL-JP.  The only good it does is tells you what you're buying from the market and your stats, but if you're familiar enough with them it's not much help.

Signature

May 14, 2011 12:10 am
      Yeah, most of the players that I have now didn't get to too high of a level on the English version or are playing FL for the first time. What I'm thinking is that it seems much easier to get get high MP/ HP on the tw version since the set stats (from what I heard) seems to be better?
      True, true, I saw maybe 5 people around GB in the timespan of a couple hours. :P
      What I meant was that since people mostly talked only with clannies it wouldn't be that much different in that aspect. Anyways, thanks for the info =]

May 18, 2011 7:32 am
      hi moql! rainbows/konzi here! i was pretty high lvl long time ago(few years back) at FairyLand EN . was the first and top merchant prince in english version. (ChronoX)

As you know i went over to fairyland tw to play. it was really hard. not much ppl to talk to. the only thing that keep me there was the equips making workskills, but then i found out it takes whole lot of effort. cause nobody wants to buy low level stuff anymore in Fairyland TW. kinda hard for me to buy and sell stuff too.

and it's pretty lonely . lol.

MMOsite Special Offer

May 23, 2011 2:50 am
        Reply 0#  raine410

I really miss the old times in fairyland , whereby everyone just started and organising party to farm and gain level together , the crowd in coconut island and people chit chatting to find parties and beast lords for their pets , not to mention work skills of course. I dont mind starting anew , it's what i want too , however the language barrier is @-@ to me , i tried going the tw site , it's horrendous , i was totally stumped altho i'm a chinese , the words are in old traditional chinese instead of simplified chinese , i would love to start anew tho

May 27, 2011 6:47 am
        i love to play fl tw coz its a new challenge and competitive.. fl en only has few good players and the rest are mostly botters so they are really boring coz they are high skills but noobs XD

Jun 23, 2011 2:12 am
        raine410, can you help me register an account on fl tw? I can't get past the calling stage. Thanks, you can email me at delonliew at hotmail dot com

Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm
        Hi, I love to play too but can't get thru the calling stage too. Could any one teach me how ?

Jun 26, 2011 8:49 am
        Looki interesting

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 25, 2011 11:11 am

i cant get past the phone veryfication part and i dont really understand the part that seems to translate into an HSBC account number? is there any way around it.

also is the english patch anywhere to download?

thanks

Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm
          Maybe this site helps?
          http://ironwolves.exeldro.com/Html_Pages/fltaiwanregistration.htm
          They have a forum too and afaik it's more frequented than this one.

Signature

Major Leader of Soulmates
          Majura (AoL) - DareDevil (BL) - Mayura (SoD) - Majie (MP) - Bonnie (Archmage)

You're My Everything

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
          Sep 7, 2011 9:50 am
          They changed to system into something where you need to call and verify your account.. >_>

Quick Reply:Fairyland Taiwan English Clan

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »