Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games How to Download and Register for A Chinese Ghost Story?

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

How to Download and Register for A Chinese Ghost Story?

Jan 16, 2017 8:13 pm
Can anyone help me to log in plz

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 31, 2017 5:48 pm
[SMILE=24][SMILE=24][SMILE=24][SMILE=24]eu amo A chinese Ghost stir
[SMILE=7]

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 6, 2017 2:41 am
    I want help I stuck at 2 pg

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Feb 19, 2017 8:48 am
    [SMILE=6] don't understand chinese. Plz make an English version[SMILE=3][SMILE=5]

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Apr 4, 2017 2:37 pm
    English version!!!!!! Game developer company, pls provide english version ,you will surely attract millions of players from around the world. Movie or not , the game is genuinely intersting!!!![SMILE=3][SMILE=21][SMILE=18][SMILE=20][SMILE=20][SMILE=20]

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Apr 18, 2017 3:56 am
    It would be best if this game had a English version....plsssss make an English version of this game

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

May 5, 2017 5:57 pm
    I cant download the game

MMOsite Special Offer

May 5, 2017 9:47 pm
      Please make a English version for everyone that game is very interesting for us Pls: [SMILE=3][SMILE=3][SMILE=3]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

May 7, 2017 10:14 am
      The key reason why for this is always that pet dogs take in the things they are taught very quickly, and behaving aggressively toward a Canine will impact it to behave within an […]

Prerequisite: Simple obedience abilities & will get coupled with other pet dogs – Course capability 5 handler/Canine teams

These alarms Permit the thing is your Dog’s plan, so that you can attempt to consider him out across the exact occasions day after day. PooPee Pup also has a veterinarian log, which shows the entire “Strange Poos” and “Vomits” you log to your Doggy.

We adore it below. My Puppy won't be able to get sufficient. Every time we're finished with course he would not would like to go home.

Although you might not allow it to be outside with the Pet every single time he really should go—there will be mishaps—it’s hardly ever to early to begin residence training!

In our Pup kindergarten and socialization lessons, your Puppy dog can even learn critical bite inhibition abilities. Additionally, we give you a increased understanding of your role within your puppy's behavioral road blocks And the way they originated.

It's been wonderful. Laural has taught me how to thoroughly educate my pup and he is carrying out a lot better now. We have moved on to agility, he just handed level 1.

PooPee Pup may be a useful tool for dwelling training your Pup, however it’s also a quite simple app. For those who’re not your Puppy dog’s only caretaker—that is, for those who’ve obtained a wife or husband, a Pet walker, or Young children—you might want to use a far more sturdy tracking app, like Paw Tracks.

Puppies commence Finding out at delivery and their brains seem like notably aware of Discovering and retaining experiences which have been encountered in the course of the 1st thirteen to 16 months just after beginning. Therefore breeders, new Pet proprietors, veterinarians, trainers and behaviorists Have got a obligation to aid in furnishing these Finding out/socialization encounters with other puppies/pet dogs, with young children/adults and with several environmental conditions throughout this optimal time period from start to sixteen months.

Vixen and I love coming to Zoom Place! Irrespective of whether It can be for AGility I, Obedience 2, Playgroups, or any other special celebration, Vixen enjoys all of them! She gets psyched after we pull into your parking zone, and a lot better, usually takes a pleasant lengthy nap once we get home following course! Certainly a fantastic factor for just a one year outdated Pet.

Building within the concepts and exercise routines figured out in Intro to Sequencing, Sequencing II will challenge pupils with lengthier impediment sequences and much more Sophisticated managing procedures.

Pre-Agility will offer many routines and games to produce the muse for college students as well as their canines on constructing assurance Functioning within a substantial Power natural environment, impulse control, beginner handler aim, and training the canines about normal physique consciousness.

Incomplete or poor socialization during this significant time can increase the chance of behavioral challenges later in life like dread, avoidance, and/or aggression.

Time needs to be scheduled for puppies to Perform on your own with their favorite toys (which include stuffed food items toys) or consider naps in safe locations for example crates or Dog pens. This teaches puppies to amuse by themselves, and will assist to circumvent problems of about attachment into the house owners.

[url]http://www.gainbacklink.com/story.php?title=sanity-protecting-strategies-for-coaching-your-puppy-nowadays[/url]
      [url]http://www.mcvj.com/profile/rabbimiddle2[/url]
      [url]http://blingee.com/profile/nameplanet9[/url]

May 11, 2017 8:49 am
      Plzz add English version of this game
      As this game being so interesting in love 020 I want to play but not able to understand the language of the game[SMILE=24]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

May 13, 2017 1:44 pm
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 111.*.*.206 at Nov 1, 2016 8:56 am
      [SMILE=5][SMILE=5][SMILE=5][SMILE=3][SMILE=3][SMILE=3] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/5/20161010/How_to_Download_and_Register_for_A_Chinese_Ghost_Story-57fb734d848838d13-1.html#p5818bb28b1c186][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
      Esperando por uma versão em inglês deste jogo! Obrigado

May 14, 2017 10:30 pm
      Can you send link about this game I can't find this game?plaese everyone

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

May 16, 2017 8:24 am
        Reed

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

May 16, 2017 12:12 pm
        i wanted to play this game, but i couldn't because i dont understand chinese.Could you please make an English version. Please I also make English version then it become more famous in this world[SMILE=2]

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

May 18, 2017 9:48 pm
        Pls guyzzz english version .....bcoz my language is tamil ,english,hindi and i know korea too but not chinese pls do me this favour ....guyzzz or else help me to log in else

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

May 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello, I'm Anamika from India. I must want to tell you that your game is awsome and now your game is world famous. Everyone wants to play it. Please put the english version so we can understand it well.

May 25, 2017 1:00 am
        Please make english version game I want to play this game

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

May 26, 2017 10:54 pm
          i'm stuck in login...help me

Quick Reply:How to Download and Register for A Chinese Ghost Story?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »