Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games Dark Blood Korean New Registration Guide

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

Dark Blood Korean New Registration Guide

Apr 3, 2011 4:48 pm
Dark blood online recently went into open beta and while downloading i decided to create a guide on how to create an account so we english speaking ppl can play this awsome game aswell!!

Gameplay Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2J2xpvXhak

GUIDE

1)  Go to this link to start your registration http://member.happyoz.com/Account/and press on the left  box, thats for adults (only adults can play dark blood)

2) Now you will need a KSSN, you can find them by using google ;)

3) After you got your KSSN, check all the boxes and put the name and kssn in the right place and press the blue box with the arrow in

4) If you get this page, it means the KSSN you used has already been used before, so you have to take another one

5) Fill in the information and press the big blue box with the arrow in in the end

6) Login to the website (sometimes it takes a while before you can login)

If you get this message, you have to wait a little bid because it takes a while for the server to activate your account

7) Go here to download the client: http://dblood.happyoz.com/download/download.asp

8) Make sure you run the game with internet explorer because firefox wont work

9) Join the same server as us!! Carefully read the name of the server because they sometimes switch places

IGN List:

Thyrion
LordValkyrie
Kenshi
Baki
Mincro
Liath
Dutch
ProdiG

sorry for my bad english
This post has been modified on Apr 04 , 2011 02:45:01 PM by   Rotrodon.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 22, 2011 12:22 pm
3 acc in 1 kssn = Nice ^^

I have started played too, have any patch for translate it??? is hard to play in KR :P

me and more 4 friends are very interesting...

thank you ^^

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 24, 2011 11:56 am
    From 8hours I'm still getting this message that my account isn't activate. Some solution?

Apr 24, 2011 9:54 pm
    only 8 hours? I'm waiting 21 hours and still nothing

Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am
    how time you must w8 for activate acc ?

Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm
    You don't need wait to activate your acc. You can do it yourself. Once you log in to your acc in website; below is 2 links on the right is log out. when you click link on left you can see a pop-up window. You need to accept term licence and you can play.
    When i create new acc i don't need activate it. it is activate alredy.
    Try it.

Apr 26, 2011 12:05 am
    Fak I dont know how i can do it xD can you screen me where this is ? PLEASE THX

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 26, 2011 2:41 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/5/20110403/Dark_Blood_Korean_New_Registration_Guide-4da84046b438f0613-1.html#p4db66eb627bf42]6#[/url] [i]109.*.*.39[/i][/b] [br] [br]Help guys i ain't getting the same screen as you do i get this one with fax and some links to some sites , i used translator to see what it say's "Please enter your name and Social Security numbers do not match the input. Thank you once again." some help?

Apr 26, 2011 2:51 am
      czemu nnie po polsku heheh help meee pleaseeeeeeeeee activate my acc how

Apr 26, 2011 3:03 am
      Ok everybody stop spamming and speak in English only please.

The game is under close beta, the chance to get a active account is OVER.
      Wait till the next BETA.

Do not reply to this thread about accounts anymore in till next beta or unless you have something better to say.

Signature

Apr 28, 2011 2:38 am
      anyone playing? my nick in game is Carn, i am playing at channel 2 or 3 currently..please i need some help with quests(mean don't know what to do :p, please respond :d

Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm
      I can at least say that the game looks pretty cool.

And if you can keep replies in English, please do so. I know that's hard to ask as this is a forum dedicated to Non-English games, but your consideration is most appreciated.

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

MMOsite Special Offer

May 4, 2011 1:18 pm
        any of you guys still playing?

May 4, 2011 6:47 pm
        sadly, I forgot the beta was happening, so I didn't sign up >_>

Signature

May 25, 2011 8:06 pm
        i'm jealous of the people who can play the korean version

May 31, 2011 9:21 pm
        When does the Closed Beta end? Is there a schedule for the Open Beta?

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

Jun 19, 2011 2:20 pm
        are you on guys?

But that work to log in , make more lag on a internet connection? Or is all ok?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm
          I want to try this one too but it block my IP :(

Jun 22, 2011 4:05 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by ZackxFair at Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm
          I want to try this one too but it block my IP :(     
          Really?

Signature

Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm
          i really doubt it i.p block you since there is a few still playing from here n there im still playing but rarely im LordValkyrie from the first screeny lol

Quick Reply:Dark Blood Korean New Registration Guide

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »