Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games Elsword HK Registration and Download Guide

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

Elsword HK Registration and Download Guide

Dec 26, 2010 11:29 pm
Updated: Elsword HK Client Download in MMOsite: http://download.mmosite.com/html/1/4280/

Recently I found many ppl seeking information about Elsword! Here I will share the guide about How to register the account  and where to download the game!

Elsword now have two servers in Asia, HK and Taiwan! This guide will tell you how to play Elsword HK!

Animation Action MMO Elsword Introduction

Sign-up link: http://www.gamania.com.hk/elsword/v1_03a.asp

Step one:
Fill the informaion as below

Step two:
After you send the application, you have to finish the activation! Go and check your email!

Congrats! Now you've got the account to enter Elsword!

Download

Download link: http://www.gamania.com.hk/hk/downloadmainpage.asp#ELS

It's a list of all the gamania mmos so you need to pull-down the page and find the Elsword client.

And click the Free button you will jump into the exact Elsword download page:

Click all the Free buttons to download the client completely! Install the game and enjoy your Elsword!
This post has been modified on Jan 03 , 2011 07:09:47 PM by   187ben.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 27, 2010 4:26 am
Um...you do realize that the majority of us get like...5KBs/sg...per file, right?

I wouldn't mind if anyone reuploaded these somewhere else.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am
    yh can someone upload the recent client there was a patch like last night and i left mine overnight and its still not done

Dec 29, 2010 12:10 am
    @Tripfiend and @srt33tball:

I'm downloading the client myself and I will reupload the game somewhere for sharing!

Signature

Dec 29, 2010 4:42 am
    Elsword~good~

Dec 30, 2010 6:24 pm
    You're the man as always! Thanks, Ben!

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

Jan 5, 2011 3:35 pm
    Haven't seen a post for the full client yet.... Hm...

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 6, 2011 2:04 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 174.*.*.234
      Haven't seen a post for the full client yet.... Hm...

http://download.mmosite.com/html/1/4280/

This is the download link in our MMOsite!

Signature

Jan 17, 2011 11:17 pm
      Thanks You

Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm
      How come the patch stops on data02?

Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm
      I Really need help the patcher doesn't load up it goes to data/data002 and when its 100% it goes back to 0 its it always stuck on data/data002

Jan 31, 2011 2:24 pm
      Ben's on a small vacation at the moment, but I'll pass the word on to him about this so he can look into it.

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 1, 2011 6:18 pm
        Ok! I got your voices now!  I will reupload a latest client for you guys! XD

Signature

Feb 2, 2011 1:11 pm
        Use Flashget to download with the link of the officiall hk site thats what i am doing and  i have 3hour max time left for the download 100kb/s per file, i'll tell you if its work fine when i am done.

EDIT : End download the client, the patch in the website aren't full ( 66mo/96mo )so you got to download with the patcher, and am stuck at data036
        This post has been modified on Feb 03 , 2011 08:18:21 AM by   NeoWarrior.

Feb 28, 2011 12:49 am
        You should be ok with the MMOsite client downloader! Post a reply here if you have problems with it.

Signature

Mar 4, 2011 10:16 am
        :33 < i download the file but winrar cant extract it!! it says that its either broken or damaged!! please help!! :((
        This post has been modified on Mar 04 , 2011 10:18:37 AM by   arsenicCatnip.

Mar 31, 2011 12:27 am
        It should be noted that Elsword is now available in NA, so English-speaking players won't have to worry about this guide anymore.

http://www.elswordonline.com/

Boom! You're welcome. :)

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2011 7:10 pm
          it's a huge shame and disappointment cause the rest of the world can't play Elsword ;(
          only usa&oceania, hong-kong, tw, jp, china, korea, europe oh nah europe can't play except germans though so rest of the world including entire europe(except germany) were just.....ignored.......................

Apr 30, 2011 8:41 pm
          That's not necessarily true. International versions might still be in the works.

Signature

Jul 10, 2012 3:05 am
          cant login

Quick Reply:Elsword HK Registration and Download Guide

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »