Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games [Japanese] REQ. Arad Senki (Nexon) Registration Guide

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

[Japanese] REQ. Arad Senki (Nexon) Registration Guide

May 10, 2009 10:46 am

Links of interest

Official site: http://www.arad.jp/

Just follow the instructions on the images, and you will be fine.

For your id, you will be looking for this message: (このIDはご利用できます。) "This Id is available."

Since this is NEXON and not Hangame, I am not sure if the Ip lock is still in effect. it is at least not in effect in the login like it was with Hangame. Test your luck if you wish, and if there is an iplock, you will need to find a way around it. I will not be providing guides for that, since we already have them.

If you have any questions about the guide, feel free to ask.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 17, 2009 6:45 pm
i just tried it and the IP lock is still very much in effect

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910

MMOsite Special Offer

May 19, 2009 10:38 am
    IP block is still there, tried it earlier.

May 22, 2009 5:03 am
    you gota use VPN, also ip block only for americans and SGs. not sure about others, but new zealand isn't blocked :D

also vul, whats with the "REQ." in the thread title?
    This post has been modified on May 22 , 2009 05:04:49 AM by   nzrock.

Signature

May 22, 2009 7:06 am
    Request, I was pmed about making the guide.

Jun 2, 2009 12:58 am
    The guide was absolutely the best thanks.
    Are you going to make a guide on how the game works?

Jun 2, 2009 5:01 pm
    Ah the game itself is actually quite simple. All the skills and items have English names as well.

You get a full skill point reset at your job change class, which allows you to test and see what all the different skills do.

There is also a player made wiki for the job changing quests here: http://dnfwiki.machine-code.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 8, 2009 4:46 pm
      For the Captcha, I get random nonsense (I live in Canada); the things appearing are not in Japanese or english. Below it, I get random numbers with some symbols beside. Anyone want to help me out?

Nov 8, 2009 2:11 pm
      when i get to the captcha atr the shows up is tick boxes with 1-10 instead of a type box

Nov 27, 2009 12:19 am
      Hehehehe Lucky i live in aus.... Our IP isnt blocked

Dec 4, 2009 5:35 pm
      the catchpa just looks like that and there are a bunch of check boxes, i don't have a language pakc, ddo i need that?

https://www.nexon.co.jp/JP/membership/CreateRandomMarkImage.aspx?tid=667bb157-c007-4d4e-b27b-fbeeb0a43e44

Dec 7, 2009 8:04 am
      same here with the captcha =

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 7, 2009 7:45 pm
        same here...wtf if going on...sucks noone will help anywhere i post :/

Dec 8, 2009 2:37 pm
        That's right!!! Why is nobody helping or just saying why everyone got this problem....

Dec 10, 2009 6:02 am
        just so you guys know the ip block is back again.*US only*

Dec 10, 2009 12:45 pm
        What are these meaning of ?

Dec 11, 2009 12:08 am
        Hello.

I have already successfully created an account for myself and am now attempting to create one for my little brother. He is having the same problem that I had - the Captcha is not displaying numbers, but rather a series of Japanese characters followed by a question, then a bunch of random apparently meaningless symbols.

Beneath that, where the text field should be for you to input the series of letters that do not exist, there is instead a series of dots for you to check, labelled 1 - 10, each with a Japanese character beside them.

I was only successful in creating my own account by repeatedly refreshing the page until instead of the dots beneath the Captcha, there appeared a drop-down menu where it apparently didn't matter which number you picked. I have refreshed at least fifty times for my brother's registration, but the drop-down menu isn't appearing.

If someone could just tell me how to get the Captcha to display a series of letters instead of this mumbo jumbo garbage, I would be most appreciative.

Regards.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 27, 2009 1:44 am
          for the captcha count the number of sqaure looking symbols and check the box for that number

Jan 31, 2010 1:37 pm
          that works  ty a lot

Mar 20, 2010 10:39 pm
          the number is 4

Quick Reply:[Japanese] REQ. Arad Senki (Nexon) Registration Guide

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »