Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games Mstar Online (Nurien)

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

Mstar Online (Nurien)

Jan 16, 2009 8:10 am
credit for this goes to the user in the post......I was too lazy to remake one.

[QUOTE=garbanian;1472024]Well, there isn't many english people on this game, and it really is a good game. I decided to take it upon myself to make a guide and how-to for Nurien.

www.nurien.com

You'll want to first click the register button.

Then click the 18 and older button

After that, you will want to check the ToS boxes, and then continue.

The above picture, 3rd one, just shows if there are any other accounts linked with the KSSN. The one I used have no other accounts linked.
The dreaded KSSN part. You will get a pop up dialog box if you put it in correct, or wrong. The one that says you're wrong is a lot larger than the one that says you're Ok to go. KSSN's ARE GENDER LOCKED

You're account info. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE NICKNAME IS YOUR IN GAME NAME.

The fun address part.

After you continue, you'll come to a page with drop down menu's and a few enpty boxes, its really nothing, just continue past.

THERE YOU GO, A NURIEN ACCOUNT.

Now you might want the download link, right? Click the box.

Download the game in the 4 parts, its much faster than the Neffy download.

Now for some in game stuff
You'll make you're character, that's however you want it. I don't think theres a tutorial needed for that.

Once you're at your home, you'll be pretty lost. Good thing I'm here.

You're basic menu/interface.

When you right click your character you get this menu. It's better than the menu towards the bottom of the screen

The only icons you will really use are the shopping cart, the game controller and the friends list/messenger icon.

When you click tthe shopping cart, you get another set of icons. These show you the different shops. They are easily identifiable.

I'm going to show you how to shop as well.

You can see all the brand names on the side. The korean text with the bubbles (3 of them) indicate what you are looking at. Mens/womens, mens only and womens only.

The korean text at the top, above the pictures of the clothes indicate what kind of clothes you are looking at.

When you find something you like, you can click it. It will put the clothes on you, so you can see what it looks like.

To buy the clothes, you have to click the + sign while hovering over the item in the store view, or the little bar that shows what you have on at the bottom. You can choose how long you want to have the item for, the price increases the longer you want it.

When you wish to buy the item, click the korean button, farthest left, on that menu screen. It will ask you to confirm, showing you how much you have, and how much will be left after buying.

Pressing the game controller gives you two options, playing the dance game, or showing your quests/tutorials. The M takes you to the game, but you should click the key icon first and double click the tutorial quests(shown below)

The tutorial tells you how to play. You wont understand the korean, well most wont, but the pictures/animations tell you it all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN's
Garbanian - garby
Ferkin - Ferkin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ask any questions you have as well. I will try my best to answer them.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/115795.html[/QUOTE]

here is my own character pics

IGN: SayomiX (as you can see.....)

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 19, 2009 7:09 am
umm how do i get the residential code? i keep getting the wrong code.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 22, 2009 7:29 pm
    there are 2 parts to the residential code. the first part you have to select from a list and the second part you have to fill in yourself. its been a while, but i think the first one was provincial code while the second part was the street address.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
    Jun 26, 2009 2:58 am
    Hi all...i got problem for my charac,did anyone knows how to solve this problem?cloth bug?i only can see her face.Anyone can help me?If this graphic problem or file missing or must setting in game??Later I will post other pic here.
    (AMD Athlon X2,2GB RAM,Msi 8600GTS,Windows XP Home 2002,SP3)

This post has been modified on Jun 26 , 2009 03:18:19 AM by   yakuza1_45.

Jun 26, 2009 5:49 am
    its probably corrupted. try reinstalling first.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
    Jul 3, 2009 1:19 am
    i try to register but i get error

Jul 16, 2009 10:23 am
    I keep getting and error message when i try to register

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 16, 2009 12:02 pm
      OMG i was looking for this THANKS

Jul 18, 2009 8:54 am
      hey. i nid some help. when i try to login into my acc i get tis message:
      네트워크 오류로 인해 누리엔에 접속할 수없습니다. 에러코드:[34008]

Translated: your computer is unable to connect to the network. error code: [34008].

can somebody plz help me wif tis problem? thx.
      my msn is haha_850@hotmail.com

Aug 10, 2009 8:40 pm
      sim online korean version?

Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm
      lol it's dancing game :|

Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm
      HOW DO U DOWLOAD THIS GAME!!!!

(Edited not to be so obnoxious to the reader.)
      This post has been modified on Sep 28 , 2010 12:21:09 PM by   LordYanLiang.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 11, 2009 9:31 pm
        Hello Sry to UP this Post I have Instaled Nurien But i have a Error Message (2) But Next I see Game Guard and The game Dosn't Start ( Sry for My Bad English Because Im french ^^")

Nov 29, 2009 9:32 am
        Y i cant .. download this game

NURIEN,, i want to play this game

im from philippines But i cant open the site,,m

help me plzzzz

izyqin here

icangel143@yahoo.com<< cHAT me,, for more info

Nov 29, 2009 5:30 pm
        Wow the ppl looks so real!

Dec 11, 2009 10:55 am
        please tell me how to download  Nurien Mastar? pls help me

Dec 11, 2009 6:23 pm
        You cant, because MSTAR is now in re-development... so you cant... I played MSTAR last year when it got its 1st beta phase... until it became open...

BUT due to the HIGH SPECS REQUIREMENTS of the game, International game companies and partners, drop the contracts... because the game exceed the system requirements on gaming industry... which is too much... that's why NURIEN for now is stays in Korea but in re-development...

so either you go into the korean website, you cant download it nor you wont see a download link, because they already removed it... if you know how to read korean, you'll see a notice on a public on it...

Good think for me because I already played the game long time ago... and got the 2 clients for it, around 2-4gb i think... well, got it kept already on my dvd racks...

so, just forget about this game for now...

I know NURIEN BEATS ALL DANCE GAMES OUT THERE... and I MEAN NURIEN BEATS 'em all... lol
        this is the most advanced dance + community + fashion mmo(massive multi-player online) dance ever made...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 11, 2009 8:51 pm
          uh its a pity, and i wanted give it a shot..

Signature

Battle of Immortals
          Server: Abyss
          This is my ID: 2960104G011608003009601S3f6fb2
          You can paste it in game while creating new character.
          Dec 12, 2009 9:58 pm
          well, give it another 2-3 years, probably that will make you wait for a while...

Signature

Dec 13, 2009 3:53 pm
          2-3 years? I can not wait for long, I miss this game!

Quick Reply:Mstar Online (Nurien)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »