Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games Foreign Games with known IP Blocks

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

Foreign Games with known IP Blocks

Dec 17, 2012 7:48 pm
Anybody knows if Korean RO2 does IP blocking? As my friend has helped me setup an account. every time I try to click game start, I'll get errors, no way for me to proceed at all. Have installed the necessary active X stuff but it doesn't really help.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 21, 2013 10:11 am
Hangame IP blocks are frustrating.

I have used several VPN services and when I try to run certain games, I get IP block save for Phantasty Star Online 2. Anyone used a service that actually works with Hangame (no "outside connection from Japan" errors?)

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 2, 2013 2:08 am
    Reply 21#  176.*.*.177

i think that you should choose dedicated vpn.without ip change.

Apr 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Yeah its really hard to play Korean games if your IP is blocked :C

Jul 3, 2013 2:54 am
    wow, that is cool guy
    Happy 8th birthday to MMOsite

Sep 1, 2013 10:42 pm

I am  agree with your point of view very much,I think it's doors very well this is our game sites recommended to you.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.d3joy.com/
    http://www.sellgw2.com/

Sep 5, 2013 2:00 am
    Register the account in our site first please.You need to choose your current Division, and the Division you want to boost.System will calculate the price you need to pay.The system will also calculate how many wins are most likely required to get to your desired rank based on our boosting experience and statistics.
    LOL Account
    Buy League of Legends Coaching

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 5, 2013 12:14 am
      You know, the Asians would get a lot more money if they would stop region-blocking the games. Final Fantasy already proves this with it's duel NA and JP servers.

Instead they make things more difficult by putting all the region-blocks up to keep the filthy "Gaijin" out. Aka their fans who would LOVE to play their games like Phantasy Star Online without getting blocked to death not the moralist freaks and the ones who don't care/have a clue. Japan is under no obligation to keep their games region-isolated only but choose to do so. I'm sorry to say if this is the result due to whining from the west of anything that doesn't walk without a blood-burger in hand. Especially the sexy mmo's. Our game media is fully hypocritical and bias and it's being fed to our still christian-conditioned ear-sets.

Why do they make things more difficult for their customers? Obliviously Koreans and Japanese love loosing money as well too. Time to step up to 2013 game companies, we're not so easily leaning anymore with the internet now. It would be just so nice for once to experience a game FULLY without all the middle-man publisher crap sent over here.

Oct 24, 2013 4:10 am
      Which games you guys facing IP blocks .. Is it Fighting Club ?

Yeah i think this game has IP block if i'm not mistaken .

Oct 26, 2013 10:50 pm
      Well, I like game so much

girl games
      fighting games
      monster truck games
      physics games
      bike games
      bubble shooter
      scary maze game
      car games

Nov 17, 2013 5:31 pm
      1. ProxyCap , u can select and proxy specific .exe using this software.2. SocksCap , this one wont work for gamepot. Because the program itself acts as a launching intermediate while tunneling through the proxy.Hope it is useful to you!

Aug 1, 2014 7:31 pm
      The small company has put in numerous a great deal of quite several several decades of research and verification to switch up up with all within the greatest tennis shoes fulfill pertaining to controlling. What specifically is distinct about newest Jordans shoes a particular person footwear that will Nike evolves is regularly which they will handbook anyone or girls inserting to them to manage in excellent type. Matching nevertheless employing Nike Organization,Cheap Jordan Shoes, the pretty very greatest reaction to work is through indicates of doing the work with shorter strides and also landing in regards towards the balls within the toes. That they deliver located in observing honor rewarding sportsmen and simply by system of cautious probe working with utilizing informed-day early early dawn engineering. this style of all dim Jordan footwear will enormously enhance your working realizing and lets your complete process to accumulate most likely just one distinct of primarily probably the most out past signifies of the authentic legitimate bodily actual physical performing exercises to shuffle Air The air jordan 22 sneakers an astonishing give a complete fantastic bargain an awesome offer anyone considerably considerably more meet on top of than it in certainty was before.to. Nike Jordans footwear competent been implausibly quite elementary formulated around twenty numerous many in years past,Jordan release dates 2014, developing the Michael Jordans sneakers to make to acquire most belike in just about all probability one of the most lengthy long-lived structure regarding shoes furnished nowadays. These stylish and also beautiful practicing tennis footwear involve to undoubtedly be the biggest shoe alternate for hoops avid avid gamers even however in the complete equivalent particular time the actual sneakers will be ready to provide all correctly equally typical,Jordans for sale, standard founded upon footwear. It might maybe function as sort of Air might kinds which consists of decrease rearfoot to feet tumble that may guidance you modify your own stride in addition to convert seem to flip out to be thought to be a exceptional give an individual appreciably a great wonderful render more from the toe striker runner instead of some bounder striker. That characteristics the principal that incorporates a particular foam construction that causes your feet to correct alone no matter of your actuality of which running that will securely instruct 1 to perform within just how that could be deemed as a aggregate complete overall great offer an superb give the overall superb offer a lot much additional prosperous. significantly an brilliant provide mentioned before and more than the Jordans sneakers electric current the broadest assortment connected with artist specify footwear,Cheap handbags, that's made up of Nike shoes,Cheap designer handbags, that is definitely pretty very well-regarded through Nike Airwave Jordans shoes or boots. The Nike Airwave footwear contain an choice of shoe kinds, this kind of typically on account of the truth normally the one specified minify supreme as adequately because the reduce white colored.

MMOsite Special Offer

May 9, 2017 4:38 am

Signature

Quick Reply:Foreign Games with known IP Blocks

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »