Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games SP1 online cool game

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

SP1 online cool game

Apr 18, 2008 5:11 pm
I wanted to try to play a game called SP1 Online

http://sp1.nexon.com/Contents/Page/Gnx.aspx?url=home/index#

but I can't understand the langauge that well of course....(well i can, but still have problems with it)

so I was wondering if anyone can make a guide on how to register.

or send me an account to RyviusRan@yahoo.com

thank you

seems like you need to input a korean social security number any way to by pass this with a program?

darn this thing is impossible to crack...

oh well it is a cool game though

anyone live in south korea with a registeration number....

If so can they make an account for me and email the username and password please?

there is no way I am going through 10 of thousands of birth region numbers to try to get lucky with one....

https://www.nexon.com/join/page/nx.aspx?URL=join/join&codeRegSite=145

this is the website to register...

but whenever I enter a KSSN it won't read it....
This post has been modified on Apr 18 , 2008 09:14:44 PM by   sircusa.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 18, 2008 9:12 pm
Edit your first post next time instead of having me do it @_@

Sorry, can't help. Nexon registration is hard stuff there. If you get any errors, post a screenshot of it and I might beable to figure out what it means ^^
This post has been modified on Apr 18 , 2008 09:15:26 PM by   sircusa.

Signature

MSN: battlebums2@yahoo.com.au

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 18, 2008 10:05 pm
    sorry about the many duplicates didn't see it.

My mind was preoccupied on figuring out how to register on how to register at Korea Nexon

I finally got registered...

that took forever Nexon has so much security it makes it really really really hard to create a korean account.....

now I can finally play this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kqyPpF6nBKw

maybe later I will help make account, but there might be a guide out there too...

Signature

Apr 18, 2008 10:20 pm
    Wow, congratulations ^^ I guess I "should" try out SP1 but I've stopped exploring foreign games =/

Signature

Apr 18, 2008 10:29 pm
    here is another gameplay video of this game it looks amazing!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3eq9Hew5t0&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Dkss78VfKc&feature=related
    This post has been modified on Apr 18 , 2008 10:39:13 PM by   RyviusRan.

Signature

Apr 19, 2008 4:54 am
    It does look interesting, but I'm happy to wait for the translation on this one.

Apr 19, 2008 3:32 pm
    finally found out how to get in the game after numerous tries I finally figured it out.

here are some pics of my character and in the game

I am only lvl 2 seems like any regular type of mmorpg when it come to lvling

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 19, 2008 3:40 pm
      Is it fun? ^^ You know, since you've made a Nexon account, you can play all the other games too.

Signature

Apr 19, 2008 3:58 pm
      yah i know i can play all their other games which they have a good variety.

gameplay is fun I like being able to shoot while running so i can keep my distance from mobs.

I found a way to get mz account to work even though thez added more secirtz on the website registration.

I will higher quality videos later of all mz mmorpgs my first one wil be this game and then SUN Online and then all my old ones that include a bunch of other foriegn mmorpgs.

I am thinking of checking out there other games do thez have any interesting ones that you know of that is not translated yet?
      This post has been modified on Apr 19 , 2008 03:59:04 PM by   RyviusRan.

Signature

Apr 19, 2008 6:14 pm
      More pictures.....

this first one gave me the hint that the citz I am in the citz called RENO

RENO is located in North America in the state Nevada I knwo this because what the sign sazs exactly matches what the real sign says when ever I go visit RENO in real life.

just a close up to show what it looks like I don[t have it at it[s highest resolution though

this picture shows a group area where others hang out in one of the cities

Signature

Apr 19, 2008 10:27 pm
      more pictures

Signature

Apr 20, 2008 2:36 am
      lol
      looks like nexon register page disabled right click
      which means i can't copy paste KSSN name
      while i can't even write in korean
      lol
      looks like i have to pass on this game
      lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 20, 2008 11:50 am
        hey could anyone make me an account for this i only got an "non adult" nexon account so i cant play sp1 bcause its for 18 year old dudes so plz could anyone make me an Adult nexon account and send me pm or e-mail: p.syk0@yahoo.com

would be sooo nice thx

Signature

thx Krayon for the best signature ever
        Apr 20, 2008 12:21 pm
        if your smart you can bypass the age restriction for this game.

they don't check the age in game only when you login the website and hit start game.

also to the person before about copying...

you can type in korean langauge just google or yahoo searhc for korean character generator.

I have a 18+ account and a 14 below account but he 18+ at the very end require me to validate it through  phone number so I just use my 14 and below account to play this game

Signature

Apr 20, 2008 12:34 pm
        yea but how should i start the game without login on the website ? could u tell me that plz...

Signature

Apr 20, 2008 1:17 pm
        hey could anyone make me an account for this i only got an "non adult" nexon account so i cant play sp1 bcause its for 18 year

Signature

Speroo Is The Hero
        Apr 20, 2008 1:29 pm
        you can play with a kid's account Nexon only verifies age when you hit the game start button....

there is a way to be logged in and then enter a certain thing in the URL and it will start the game by bypassing the age restriction.

it's impossible to make an 18+ account unless your a real korea citizen with a real korean phone number

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 20, 2008 1:42 pm
          yea i log in on the nexon mainpage then go to sp1 and then enter what? plz tell me

Signature

Apr 20, 2008 2:24 pm
          fine i will email it to you give me your email address I don't want to post it here

if korea Nexon found out they will change it so i can use it anymore.

and be sure to make a character on channel 3

my character's name is sayomi

after I send it to you tell me when your in game.

Signature

Apr 20, 2008 2:25 pm
          YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply:SP1 online cool game

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »