Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games Zera Online register help

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

Zera Online register help

Feb 18, 2008 12:41 pm
Hi all!

I haven't seen a request section so am just posting.

I was wondering if someone can help me register for Zera Online.

I just can't register it and i think i read somewhere that they have new protection or something.

And i donwloaded the client and update works and gameguard updated but then i get a gameguard error suddenly. Any ideas?

I have just registered for ATLANTICA and downloading client. Hope it works :)

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 19, 2008 5:09 pm
Can u give us a Link?

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 19, 2008 8:14 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daimon_hunter
    Can u give us a Link?

I believe Zera is Nexon. http://www.nexon.com
    This post has been modified on Feb 19 , 2008 08:15:28 PM by   sircusa.

Signature

MSN: battlebums2@yahoo.com.au
    Mar 1, 2008 2:32 am
    http://zera.nexon.com/zera2/page/gnx.aspx this is site of this game, i was playing it about 1 year ago but i forgot my login and pass, so i looking for any register tutorials mayby you will know how to register (btw. im still trying to register) i know the first thing you need to do before register write down kssn number and his name, when it done, site perform to login in but i dont have any pass or login don't know wtf.

Mar 10, 2008 3:29 pm
    funny thing i just tried it myself,cuz i wanted to play it back then,and i just didnt get the chance.and now,it looks like nexon has a new protection system,so registration seems to be a bit hard.ill try to work something out.
    also ive been digging some info up about this game,and as my infos stated its korean only,wich means it wont come out in english.ever.

Signature

My hobby is to get naked on the internet
    Jun 3, 2008 7:13 am
    O.O why does everyone think that Zera Online is made by nexon?

besides i think to create an account u have to go to official website. [SMILE=s12]

remember to try out the official website [SMILE=s46]

Sep 3, 2008 12:47 am
    well i like tha game from the videos tha i have seen and i want to play it to...
    but how ?
    i dont know any corean to make an acc :'(

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 7, 2008 11:50 am
      Hello, perhaps someone can give me ne instructions for registration for Zera Give online?
      Would really very nice of you

Thanks in advance

LG Cephalgy

Jan 19, 2009 5:41 am
      nobody know how to regis yet ?

Jan 19, 2009 9:07 am
      looks to be good game hope it comes english

Jan 20, 2009 1:19 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by NaoXaio
      O.O why does everyone think that Zera Online is made by nexon?

besides i think to create an account u have to go to official website. [SMILE=s12]

remember to try out the official website [SMILE=s ...

Why? is there still any company that create zera online?

ZERA IMPERAN INTRIGUE is ORIGINALY DEVELOPED AND PUBLISHED BY NEXON, AND NO OTHER COMPANY, ONLY NEXON, NEXON, NEXON...

and Zera is NEXON just like everyone says...

Zera is the 1st mmorpg that nexon ever released, and this title made nexon get's few awards because of it.

---------------------------------------------------------
      ZERA is now a dead game, ever since then Zera never update it's client, the developers of the game quit the job of making new patches, because of running out of original ideas, the director and producer of the zera personaly declared that Zera must now end since they can't provide anymore original concepts for the game... its a big loss though since zera is a beautiful game... but that is the fact and everyone is sad about it, so NEXON, instead of declairing that Zera is dead, NEXON made the server FREE access for the public of korea and fans... so, that is why until now Zera is still online, but the game is totally free to access, also the item mall of the game has no use since no one is hosting it now...

The game has still active players... server are open 365 days, no patch, no bug fix, no shut downs, no GMs, no mainatanances, no, events, and no wipe, only players...

it was a cool game back then about 2005 - 2006 since i played it... last year, i visited my old account, and i still can able to play my lvl 41 warrior...

until late 2006, NEXON decided to remove the title Zera on the main NEXON website... so you'll notice now that when you access NEXON website, there is no Zera on the mmorpg link anymore...

---------------
      if anyone is still want to brows more info about the game... We have still the ZERA NEXUS forum.. this is our old forum back when zera is still alive.

www.zeranexus.com -- well, the forum got no mods now and its now like an online trash filled with some filthy ads... it was so clean back then... but now its annoying... feel free to brows the old zera forum.

Signature

Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Wolfie545
      looks to be good game hope it comes english

it will never come into english... and never be and never gonna happen...

The game have its Japanese franchise, Zera Japan... But due to lack of fund to translate and moderate the game... Zera japan decided to drop the localization project... So that is why Zera japan is now also dead and unfinished... until the contract and website expires... so, you dont have to wait for nothing because nothing will happen... too bad, Zera is only will remain in korea until the end of time.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 20, 2009 3:18 am
        ahhhh i must play that

Feb 4, 2009 2:44 am
        i tried make a nexon account but is very hard

Feb 11, 2009 9:59 am
        nice looking game but korean again any servers on china or japan?

Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Malek
        nice looking game but korean again any servers on china or japa ...

can't you read this?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by moscos

it will never come into english... and never be and never gonna happen...

The game have its Japanese franchise, Zera Japan... But due to lack of fund to translate and moderate the game... Zera japan decided to drop the localization project... So that is why Zera japan is now also dead and unfinished... until the contract and website expires... so, you dont have to wait for nothing because nothing will happen... too bad, Zera is only will remain in korea until the end of time.

Signature

Feb 12, 2009 9:00 am
        Ohh nice game i think i will try it

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 18, 2009 12:52 am
          Yeah it's over now.
          No more Zera... A real shame, because it was a really innovative MMORPG, with graphics. We could always try to find some private servers... but I seriously doubt they are any.

Feb 19, 2009 3:56 am
          there's NO private server of it... that would NEVER happen.

Signature

Apr 4, 2009 5:43 am
          Anyone still have the client from this game and if you do could you let me know I would like to work on the files from this great looking game.

Quick Reply:Zera Online register help

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »