Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Non-English Games Common Registration Glossary for Korean Games

Welcome to the Foreign Games section. Jun 14, 2008 1:18 am

TOGGLE
Please take your time to look at some useful and popular links below. And remember to read the Stickied threads!

Common Registration Glossary for Korean Games

May 26, 2010 9:09 am
thank you

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 26, 2010 9:42 am
It helps a lot thx!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2010 4:50 am
    thanks a bunchy!

Jul 27, 2010 2:58 pm
    The biggest problem why I can't register for a korean acc is the KSSN!  

Sep 25, 2010 9:03 am
    thank you, this will help a great deal with some games i've been wanting to try out.

May 31, 2011 9:14 pm
    This is a very useful thread, and I'm glad that it's around. I think this thread should be used more often as reference, as most of the Non-English Games we discuss here come from Korea.

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

Aug 6, 2011 10:36 pm
    Thanks for guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 7, 2011 12:46 pm
      Good . Thanks

Oct 29, 2011 10:34 am
      its a nice game, but can't read the languege very well

Dec 17, 2011 5:29 am
      great job from you

Dec 18, 2011 1:06 pm
      good job!

Dec 24, 2011 6:13 am
      thanks for guide =P

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm
        Please, help me to register in game Asura Online.

Dec 17, 2012 7:54 pm
        Anyone can help me here? Whenever I try to click gamestart on RO2 Korea, I'll get a weird error message that I can't find it in the glossary. I can do a printscreen if it'll help. I do suspect that they have blocked my IP, but my friends in Europe seems to have no problems at all.

Dec 18, 2012 6:34 am
        This is very helpful indeed, but i prefer to wait for english version, im to lazy

Signature

Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Bernelli at May 26, 2010 7:46 am
        google translate + KSSN, that's all you need ^^!     

If you believe that the translation of words in Google Translate is accurate.. You're going to have a bad time.. ^^

But the way... For the guy who made this thread/guide... I salute you!! thanks!

Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm
        As far as I'm concerned,runescape is very intersting.This is what I recommend to your game, you can click on:http://www.rs3pal.com/

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 1, 2014 7:28 pm
          The small company has put in numerous a great deal of quite several several decades of research and verification to switch up up with all within the greatest tennis shoes fulfill pertaining to controlling. What specifically is distinct about newest Jordans shoes a particular person footwear that will Nike evolves is regularly which they will handbook anyone or girls inserting to them to manage in excellent type. Matching nevertheless employing Nike Organization,Cheap Jordan Shoes, the pretty very greatest reaction to work is through indicates of doing the work with shorter strides and also landing in regards towards the balls within the toes. That they deliver located in observing honor rewarding sportsmen and simply by system of cautious probe working with utilizing informed-day early early dawn engineering. this style of all dim Jordan footwear will enormously enhance your working realizing and lets your complete process to accumulate most likely just one distinct of primarily probably the most out past signifies of the authentic legitimate bodily actual physical performing exercises to shuffle Air The air jordan 22 sneakers an astonishing give a complete fantastic bargain an awesome offer anyone considerably considerably more meet on top of than it in certainty was before.to. Nike Jordans footwear competent been implausibly quite elementary formulated around twenty numerous many in years past,Jordan release dates 2014, developing the Michael Jordans sneakers to make to acquire most belike in just about all probability one of the most lengthy long-lived structure regarding shoes furnished nowadays. These stylish and also beautiful practicing tennis footwear involve to undoubtedly be the biggest shoe alternate for hoops avid avid gamers even however in the complete equivalent particular time the actual sneakers will be ready to provide all correctly equally typical,Jordans for sale, standard founded upon footwear. It might maybe function as sort of Air might kinds which consists of decrease rearfoot to feet tumble that may guidance you modify your own stride in addition to convert seem to flip out to be thought to be a exceptional give an individual appreciably a great wonderful render more from the toe striker runner instead of some bounder striker. That characteristics the principal that incorporates a particular foam construction that causes your feet to correct alone no matter of your actuality of which running that will securely instruct 1 to perform within just how that could be deemed as a aggregate complete overall great offer an superb give the overall superb offer a lot much additional prosperous. significantly an brilliant provide mentioned before and more than the Jordans sneakers electric current the broadest assortment connected with artist specify footwear,Cheap handbags, that's made up of Nike shoes,Cheap designer handbags, that is definitely pretty very well-regarded through Nike Airwave Jordans shoes or boots. The Nike Airwave footwear contain an choice of shoe kinds, this kind of typically on account of the truth normally the one specified minify supreme as adequately because the reduce white colored. 

Sep 4, 2014 6:45 pm
          There are many fun non - English games but it's not easy to play at all. The reason is because we do not understand the rule of the game and we do not know how to register and play. I've just found this and I see it is very useful. The translation is easy to learn. Tks so much.

Sep 19, 2014 12:30 am
          You can use google translation. It can help you in understanding guide to play game.

---------------------------------------
          http://www.offgamers.com/

Quick Reply:Common Registration Glossary for Korean Games

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »