Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Collection of Skill build, guides, information V2

Collection of Skill build, guides, information V2

Dec 7, 2015 5:28 pm
If you want to contribute, just reply on this thread with a link and I will check it out. The guide doesn't have to be one posted on this forum neither wrote by yourself, anything that has useful information goes.

If you are the author of one of the old guides and wanna be readded, obviously you need to have your guide updated, and reply on this thread to let me know.

[[Newbie Guides]]

FAQ

[[Class Specific]]

[Sorceress]

Mysteries of Sorceress: Unlimited Wallcombo
Spectrum Shower EX: AoE and Damage Calculation
Majesty 101

[Cleric]

Inquisitor Guide + Theorycrafting

[Machina]

Combo guide

[[General Information]]

[Beginner]

Alteria Continent Exploration
Mercenary System
Dragon Nest Wikia
Youtube Channel with a lot of skill demostrationsSpirit Growth Guide

[Advanced]

Critical & Defense caps, and Stat Weights
Super Armor values
Boss stats for level 90 and 93 (SEA)
Chaos Heraldry Possible Stats

[[Tools]]

[Skill Simulators]

English (SEA, EU, NA), Korean, Chinese and Indonesian

[Gear Simulators]

English (SEA, EU, NA), Korean, Chinese and Indonesian

SEA SIM
EU SIM

[Other]

Final Damage Calculator

[[Mods]]

DNhacks
MOD Dragon Nest TH

[ The post was edited by Chocorroles at Nov 10, 2016 11:08 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 7, 2016 2:05 am
Reply 0#  Chocorroles

Do you have any guide for Machinas and Crusaders?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 9, 2016 10:54 am
    Reply 1#  xXMarkuzXx

I couldn't find a Crusader guide that meets the standards I've put: Well written, in depth explanations, uses pictures, updated to level 90 etc. but I will look around again later today.

Many of the guides in the previous thread were badly written mess, had no explanations at all, or were poorly explained or "my opinion is better than yours" rude language. A lot were several years outdated or were deleted from their threads already, the pictures didn't work, and other problems. I'm trying to avoid that here.

Mar 11, 2016 7:16 pm
    Reply 1#  xXMarkuzXx

This guide is very complete, unfortunately the pictures don't work... http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/235555-guidemyunirus-t53r90-cap-crusader-guide-to-forsake-your-kidney/

Sep 13, 2016 2:16 pm
    Gonna update this soon, some links are death now...

Sep 15, 2016 3:21 pm
    Pastebins updates, but tell me if there are mistakes or need more info.

All outdated skill sims and death links removed. Guides that showed no signs of being updated soon were removed.

Feel free to suggest guides.

Jul 1, 2018 5:29 am
    Hello there,
    My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to promote your website here at mmosite.com on our blog alychidesigns.com ?

I am looking for people/businesses that would like to contribute promotional or helpful articles to our blog.

If you are willing to post on our site, we would post an promotional link within the article as well as an (optional) author link.

If you may be interested please let me know.

Thanks,
    Aly

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2018 10:29 am

Vidmate app in easily available for any kind of operating systems. So if you would like to download Vidmate app then it is very easy and quite a simple process.If you know the basic process how to download and install the Vidmate app in your device then it will be very easy for you to use the app when it is once available on your device. Vidmate app is available completely for free of cost and it is very much compatible with any type of device. The procedure to download and install the Vidmate app in your device is as follows.Vidmate APK will help you in downloading the Vidmate app very quickly. The steps given here will show you how to download the Vidmate APK.
      [url=https://www.vidmate.website]vidmate 9apps[/url]

Quick Reply:Collection of Skill build, guides, information V2

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »