Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest kDN - Lancia update finally >,,

kDN - Lancia update finally >,,

Jul 15, 2014 7:23 pm
http://dn.happyoz.com/news/notice/read.asp?0pb3A1k0AHX0GG3ql4pH2uo1GbzwV3dbq8y1Cw0Yg09UGWV2

http://dn.happyoz.com/news/notice/read.asp?0pb3A1k0AHX0B95TU0XrxOJ1hYo9t3gKNPi4ho2ru4Bo1UF1

lvl80 nest

Ladder mode new season

Lanciaaaaa

[ The post was edited by AonXber at Jul 15, 2014 11:41 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 15, 2014 11:31 pm

1st class promote [Piercer]

Skill can split to 2 way Left for Physical , Right for Magical (Mid for buff)
<3

[ The post was edited by AonXber at Jul 16, 2014 12:06 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am
    Skill Icons looks awfully alike older classes

Jul 16, 2014 8:13 am
    Nooooooo. i want to play KDN.

Account blocked.   :(

Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am
    Hi
    Could you please post a picture of your kr dn folder , I had an english patch once , now I removed it to start leveling Lencea with quests , the problem is ; even without the english patch everything is still kinda translated , which as you may know it's a problem when it comes to new class updates since you can't really do any quest at all :(.
    With a picture I can see which files got corrupted , or something , pls help :(. Thanks in advance

Jul 16, 2014 8:51 am
    I thought she was coming on the 23rd, but was mistaking. Anyways.. I downloaded the update and have my Lancea now. I'm going to work on a small Uistring update for her including skills and her name and maybe her items. It'll take me a while.

Not going to translate her quests (like I did for Sin). If anything I'll let Beta just edit the NPC text to include her quests, and then all quests can go in and only her quests won't be translated.

Signature

Jul 16, 2014 8:57 am
    Reply 5#  JohnSanctity

Please could you give me a screenshot of your dn kr folder?It would be much appreciated

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 16, 2014 9:44 am
      Which sub server theres more people playing on the KDN? [SMILE=15]

Jul 17, 2014 8:15 am
      Super lucky

kDN Server with a lot player is Gerrant server

Jul 17, 2014 8:08 pm
      Here is my latest English Patch for KDN. It only has Uistring and NA Sin Voice (for testing).

I've translated Lancer/Piercer skills entirely, some Lancer items and names, etc. Base is Beta's Eng patch (which uses my translations for most part).

https://www.mediafire.com/?124a1i4qpc4oqyb

Enjoy.

More translations to come! Use the patch, enjoy it, and have fun!

Signature

Jul 17, 2014 8:47 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSanctity at Jul 17, 2014 8:08 pm
      Here is my latest English Patch for KDN. It only has Uistring and NA Sin Voice (for testing).

I've translated Lancer/Piercer skills entirely, some Lancer items and names, etc. Base is Beta's Eng patch (which uses my translations for most part).

https://www.mediafire.com/?124a1i4qpc4oqyb

Enjoy.

More translations to come! Use the patch, enjoy it, and have fun!     
      Thanks for ENG translate

Today I'll promote to Stingbreezer (Magical Piercer)

WT... Damage of Physical line with onlu 13 CD !!! almost 100k

Jul 18, 2014 3:52 am
      Now I go to Stingbreezer

If you have problem about promote quest see here : http://dn.happyoz.com/community/talk/read.asp?EcrkF3qgcem4YwfSs28HieV0Gb97I06m3Yl0Hiaoz0r0QwQ0LHAUR0NbJnq3

[ The post was edited by AonXber at Jul 18, 2014 4:38 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 18, 2014 2:16 pm
        Reply 9#  JohnSanctity

Ay I used your story patch, the UI is all me cause I re-did it because of crashing.

Either way shared with union, my own server is what ive been working on for awhile so I have no time to update it lmao.

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

Korean Dragon Nest Videos

★Beta★ = Twerk

Jul 18, 2014 3:43 pm
        Not sure what you changed with my base UIString, since I don't see that many changes. Either way, I appreciate your work. I'll continue to update my test patch as I see fit, and you can do what you want with it. ^^

Signature

Jul 18, 2014 8:44 pm
        your patch seems to get me korean error in town :( , just seems not completely sure , removed it and now it's perfectly fine

Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm
        Which town are you getting an error in? I'm working on a new version of the patch. Some things I've changed name-wise such as Lancer -> Lencea (I decided Lencea is their original name for her).

Let me know what town you're in, and if you're using just my patch or a combination.

Signature

Jul 18, 2014 10:40 pm
        Hey , that was me .It happens in Saint Haven and by the times it happened I had just installed and patched the game ,so my game was pretty fresh and I was using purely your english patch . Sadly couldn't see much of it because just as soon as the "notice" thingy (with events and stuff )popped up iin my screen I got the korean error :( , I don't know if others are also having that problem but it happened to me and as soon as I removed your patch I no longer got the korean error again. Oh btw I tried 6 times to make sure it wasn't just a coincidence

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 18, 2014 10:57 pm
          Sounds like the Event Popup is causing the bug, because I have no problem loading into Saint Haven on my Assassin.

EDIT: I'm getting occasional crashes as well, but not fully sure what to link it up to. It may be the same Event Popup. I'll need some more info to actually pinpoint the problem. It's not something I personally put into the uistring, but I think that Beta may have made a mistake (since it happened then too).

[ The post was edited by JohnSanctity at Jul 18, 2014 11:29 pm ]

Signature

Jul 19, 2014 6:10 am
          Reply 17#  JohnSanctity

I get crash using the other KDN patch too, but none from using the CDN patch in Freedom forum. (Crash only in Towns, especially Saint Haven, sometimes just randomly I could be strolling through town)

Signature

Mod Thread

Server: 南方电信一区
          Guild: <TheLoosers>
          Characters: DusklordEX (Smasher), DesperadoF (Majesty), KiroEX (Crusader)
          Level: Infinite

Click here to make your own signature
          Jul 19, 2014 9:21 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by LightsEndX at Jul 19, 2014 6:10 am
          Reply 17#  JohnSanctity

I get crash using the other KDN patch too, but none from using the CDN patch in Freedom forum. (Crash only in Towns, especially Saint Haven, sometimes just randomly I could be strolling through town)     
          Same. As of right now, though, I'm not sure what is causing it. My initial patch numerous months ago was stable, but something or someone changed it.

Signature

Quick Reply:kDN - Lancia update finally >,,

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »