Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest: Warrior's Dawn confirmed date for Philippines

Dragon Nest: Warrior's Dawn confirmed date for Philippines

Jun 20, 2014 3:47 am
December this year, according to SM Cinemas.

So, whose gonna go watch it from Philippines?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 20, 2014 5:12 am
I'll wait for the free online. Not worth watching in the bigscreens. I might disconnect in the big screens.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 20, 2014 8:22 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by xXMarkuzXx at Jun 20, 2014 5:12 am
    I'll wait for the free online. Not worth watching in the bigscreens. I might disconnect in the big screens.     

Jul 27, 2014 2:24 am
    It will be released on China July 31, 2014 yet It's coming here DECEMBER -_- how come

Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm
    Reply 1#  xXMarkuzXx

well same for me

Aug 12, 2014 8:10 pm
    its says released globally but it seems it will have some fixed scheds for each country! so lets just wait for that!
    [SMILE=8]

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Aug 15, 2014 10:35 pm
    can it release on palawan philippines.... please????

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm
      "It will be released on China July 31, 2014 yet It's coming here DECEMBER -_- how come"
      -because maybe it will be dubbed in english first

"can it release on palawan philippines.... please????"
      -if you guys has SM where I think you don't. I'm not sure what cinemas you have but if you guys has SM then you don't have to worry. Unless your local cinema find it interesting, if there is a large number of viewers.

Dec 4, 2014 4:45 am
      Way much cooler that this video game becomes a movie :D i didn't expect this thing though.. gonna watch it![SMILE=1]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Jan 29, 2018 9:48 pm
      锘縑idmate is one of the more substantial software remarkably contacted just millions of people world wide. involving application will provide complete activities towards user at most needs of a gamers whether from your saddest mood or the climate of total dejection. in some instances a person would not reach the obtain associated with connection to the web to watch the music videos virtual inside of reflection mood. the foregoing Vidmate request is unique beneficial to view the video clips in the real world whether user should not acquire the text of an internet. and also, indicates doing this iphone app users can easily upload all the required motion pictures every one of the direct access on android mobile phone smart phone without the need of issues. motive why internet users need to reach the access of it software is really because Vidmate is favorable fully contacted to work with downloading it movie theater, Songs and in addition videos allows for the user to observe these kind of without disruptions other or a trouble somewhere between.

this advice software has the excellent capacity of downloading major associated with limitless video and the log on to of 200 the television gas stops to all you no cost of run. it becomes an app successfully pertinent regarding just about android equipments when keep in mind this pell grant free permission to access a computer owner because searching, visualising to uploading based in several other 100鈥檚 of websites need YouTube squidoo. a creator of application is bound to have specific this mainly because the higher 鈥淔astest downloader of music.鈥?in accordance with it the Vidmate APK real time tv for computer goes to work gradually properly actually while in a easier spot. possible, there's lots of video downloaders relevant available in the market, while these days there worldwide is amazingly excited just for practical application virtually all for its a piece of cake good reasons. this skill app seemingly good in the market and its received with sufficient hip of functionality expectations and can never which purchased be whatever other nowadays. as a result, involving this is what the application anyone definitely will successfully perception all biggest banking motion and tv programmes on their android mobile phone reader, IOS smartphone [url=http://www.vidmate.com/]vidmate[/url] or even just on computing. in conclusion, until permits take a look at the most important ones on this request, before to mobile more with grime data.

choices:

assigned here are some the extreme options this software package, see these businesses

few a lot of media readily available for download every bit with just one single time which has no perturbations.

the owner may made possible and get a hold of tv shows got with the various models of programs in that person

a user has the potential to really well get a hold of taping solutions by YouTube, Vimeo and simply DailMotion through the simple tap into

without the need of have an affect on anyone could possibly conveniently delight in entirely are tv series

With finest high definition the operator definitely will receive all the latest the movies video

this can be multi functional activity iphone app highly given to every one internet users.

The most astounding graphical user interface is quite possibly the most positive point to draw you

it request is in fact without any cost without being a single red cent and as a consequence fully an compelling to all or any drinkers void of any difficulties.

Vidmate software upload by way of vidmate collect

as of today, Vidmate is one of [url=http://id.vidmate.com/]vidmate[/url] the most suitable software package for that instructions downloading it few some other most appropriate was always different replace as yet it. of in case the consumer is in search of just the right iphone app pertaining to saving it, at that time there is nothing compatible with this amazing Vidmate software, Do try out here's a great looking given applications and attain the get of your iphone app regarding web store devoid of of vidmate APK troubles and revel in fully degree it is very as unencumbered with total price.

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest: Warrior's Dawn confirmed date for Philippines

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »