Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest [jDN] How-to sign up and play Japan Dragon Nest!

[jDN] How-to sign up and play Japan Dragon Nest!

Jul 9, 2014 1:41 pm
Reply 59#  izzntme

try deleting all your hackshield-related files in the hanpurple folder, then let the launcher update that.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 9, 2014 4:13 pm
Reply 60#  TheCoasterfreak

Thanks for the suggesstion but no luck, didnt even reinstall the files either, just failed on the hsupdate.env.zip one like before. I noticed this time that after it downloads the zip it then unzips it but i never see the hsupdate one show up. Would you or anyone else with a working JDN client go into your DNEST folder and look for the file called "hsupdate.env"(or at least i assume that'll be the name) and somehow send it to me, if possible? And again, thank you for all the help.

[ The post was edited by izzntme at Jul 9, 2014 4:49 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 10, 2014 1:12 am
    does your hanpurple and DNEST folder look like this?

if not, i could give the files u might be missing so ur launcher wont update them

Jul 10, 2014 6:44 am
    oh, I don't have the TempResource

Jul 10, 2014 6:46 am
    Here is what mine looks like

Jul 10, 2014 7:35 am
    Reply 62#  TheCoasterfreak

Yeah, mine is missing the TempResource folder and the hsggen.log file. Could you put those 2 up as well as your entire HShield folder when you get a chance? I figure it might help to replace my hackshield folder with your updated one since it was the hackshield update file that i was getting stuck on. Not sure if the log file is necessary though.

Jul 10, 2014 7:56 am
    Reply 65#  izzntme

here it is

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/97917398/file.html

please tell me if it worked

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 10, 2014 8:47 am
      No still not working. it's just hsupdate.env ugh I don't even think theres a solution at this point

Jul 10, 2014 9:56 am
      Reply 67#  JubeyStar

well, one last try maybe? change your unicode to japanese, might be messing up there cuz it aint japanese.....?

Jul 10, 2014 10:53 am
      Well i just tried those files as well and having the same results as JubeyStar. Still getting stuck on that hsupdate file.
      Will changing my unicode cause any problems and can i change it back after install? Ill give it a try if its not going to mess anything up.

Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm
      Reply 69#  izzntme

i dont think you need to install anything for unicode, itll just show japanese characters instead of ???

you can revert it back anytime, google for more info

Jul 10, 2014 8:15 pm
      Found a solution to your problems:
      Switch your locale over to Japanese (Japan).
      Uninstall the Hangame Installer in your Program list.
      Go to the site and start the game.
      Voila, fixed! If you had this problem though, you most likely had another version of the Hangame Installer on your computer when you installed the Japanese version, hence the two programs messing each other up.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 14, 2014 5:01 am
        Reply 71#  153.*.*.87

so... did anyone try this solution?

Jul 15, 2014 3:05 am
        yep, i did and it worked, the problem is the hangame installer files get corrupted sometimes(possibly every time) when you dont have japanese locale unicode enabled. Just make sure and uninstall the hangame installer before you switch your unicode since it wouldnt uninstall the corrupt installer files til i switched back to US locale(could have just been that way for me though).

Jul 18, 2014 1:12 am
        Big thanks to you guys for the help figuring it out ^_^.
        Just ran into another problem though lol. It worked for a couple days or so, and then, after something i must have done, the loading screen has begun taking so long that i d/c every time before i get into the game. Anyone have any ideas?

Jul 20, 2014 6:43 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20140610/jDN_Howto_sign_up_and_play_Japan_Dragon_Nest-5396e4da1e6874413-4.html#p53c8d6e3bc215c]74#[/url] [i]izzntme[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        if loading screen taking to long, try this go to Document > DragonNest folder > Event_Page(right click to properties, then tick Read-only) or u can change all image in that folder to "Read-only"

Jul 20, 2014 7:15 am
        its seem jDN update fast as cDN.. jDN lvl80cap 23/7

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 2, 2014 12:01 am
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20140610/jDN_Howto_sign_up_and_play_Japan_Dragon_Nest-5396e4da1e6874413-4.html#p53cbcf134357e5]76#[/url] [i]teddyym[/i][/b] [br] [br]yeah, go ahead and level ur char to 80 now!

Aug 6, 2014 3:54 pm
          Yeahhh... It's finally here !

Japanese Dragon Nest Lencea update.   

20 August.  

http://dragonnest.hangame.co.jp/event/lencea/index.nhn

Aug 8, 2014 6:30 pm
          I can't install the game , it need the setup part 6

Quick Reply:[jDN] How-to sign up and play Japan Dragon Nest!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »