Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Time span of Bringer class released

Time span of Bringer class released

Mar 30, 2014 1:03 am
I want to know when, on your version of Dragon Nest (KR, CN etc.) if you have already the Bringer class... what is the time span of its release.
Here is in DNSEA, March 14, they released the Assassin class, along with its 2nd job Chaser. On your version, how many weeks or probably month the bringer class is released. I just finished leveling my Assassin to 70 and is just waiting for Bringer class so it can change job to LightFury.

Any help is appreciated, if this was already a topic, sorry if I can't find it. Thanks.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 30, 2014 3:53 am
Quote: Originally Posted by ekaSW at Mar 30, 2014 1:03 am
I want to know when, on your version of Dragon Nest (KR, CN etc.) if you have already the Bringer class... what is the time span of its release.
Here is in DNSEA, March 14, they released the Assassin class, along with its 2nd job Chaser. On your version, how many weeks or probably month the bringer class is released. I just finished leveling my Assassin to 70 and is just waiting for Bringer class so it can change job to LightFury.

Any help is appreciated, if this was already a topic, sorry if I can't find it. Thanks.     

lol dont trust other versions btw :D. SEA is kinda unique. Anyway, bringer will most likely be in April

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 31, 2014 7:43 pm
    Bringer should be in April for us to get past the bore when May arrives we should be in time for our 1000th mark patch which should bring all the boosts and nerfs and UI changes that we still don't have.

Apr 1, 2014 8:55 pm
    I'm expecting also a 1000 days mark patch, as mentioned above, these kind of patches come with UI changes and skill balances. so here is my prediction:

April: Mist Nest and Chaos difficulty for Anu Arendel Dungeons, (possibly Defense of Saint Haven too)

The earlier Bringer could be released would be in may along the 1000 days mark patch because when kdn released it:
    - Job change UI was changed.
    - Mats required for lv60 and below nest sets were reduced.
    - (though it was 2 weeks after release IIRC) Bringer have to come with priest's light atk buffs balance to avoid high stacking of light atk.

Another point in favor of this is, Cherry could give players some time to reload their wallets for a spending CC event similar to Chaser's one.

Remember this is just all speculation, nothing is confirmed.

Apr 4, 2014 7:47 pm
    Thanks for the reply guys. As I'm typing my message, its already April 5 and our maintenance is on 8, no spoilers from either Kang, DNSEA FB or GM Adriano. I don't know if we'll get some spoilers by April 15. But if the event [Free Reset scrolls] of Chasers which will end at April 21, maybe will [hopefully] hear something from bringer. Or we could hear something as early as the DDN HC Wrath event for chasers which will end at April 14.

Apr 5, 2014 8:20 am
    Reply 3#  Helpa

I hope they add Beginning of a Legend soon, it's all I need.

Apr 15, 2014 9:42 am

Update as per DNSEA FB page. April 15, 2014, 9:53 PM GMT+8:00

980.MARK
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/dragon-nest-sea/980mark/660135177367308

Finally it will be soon released.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Time span of Bringer class released

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »