Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest SEA To Get Level 70 In Q1 2014

Dragon Nest SEA To Get Level 70 In Q1 2014

Oct 18, 2013 4:15 pm
Taken From : http://dntoplay.wordpress.com/20 ... -in-dragonnest-sea/

As we know that DNSEA has been constantly updating the content every single month which was a big difference from the 50 cap in which we only had major content added to our server every few months. That whole content took 1 year to be implemented before we went on to the 60 cap. As the 60 cap took about one year to be implemented into CDN and KDN loads of stuff were removed and they had also took the time to update.

Once in the 70 cap it was different ever since the release in June we have been seeing almost 5 months worth of continuous update that is implemented in the 70 cap. DNsea could be taking the route of this since maybe they found a better translator and developers to make our version of DNsea even better and faster. Judging by the amount of content we left to level 70 its just about 2-3 months away.

Loads of people in the forums have said and this is roughly the timeline that will be for the remaining content.

November: DDN memorial + Alteria exploration part 1
December: DDN HC + Alteria exploration part 2 + Jasmine Base Nest
January: Alteria Exploration, Major Ui Update
February: Assassin with both sub class./70

March:assassin/70

I can see that loads of people do not know about Jasmin Base Nest since it also does not have much popularity in CDN and KDN that usually people will leave it out but CC could even make it extend by a month by allowing the Nest to be in January pushing the level 70 cap by a month.

Also note that it’s quite impossible to even release Assassin early since his skill damage and stuff should be only calculated based on the Dragon Jades and not suffix or potentials. I doubt developers will also recalculate them using suffix or potentials. But also due to the worthlessness of all this pots and materials coming to an end it’s best to quickly sell off materials soon.

Saw this in the forums but the link was taken down after it was posted. Doing this kind of confirmation is detrimental to DN’s economy since people will stop farming and prices in the DN economy will have a potential to crash. So it’s no surprise that the link would be removed ASAP.

Happy Gaming~!

[ The post was edited by Illuminate007 at Jan 6, 2014 6:50 pm ]

Return to the list

Totally +150 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +150 Points 2013-10-20 22:45:43 Thanks for sharing.  

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 18, 2013 8:41 pm
Jasmine Base Nest is essentially just the final Suffix III dungeon. It alone cannot make up a month's worth of content.

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
- [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
- [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 18, 2013 10:02 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by SaitoHikari at Oct 18, 2013 8:41 pm
    Jasmine Base Nest is essentially just the final Suffix III dungeon. It alone cannot make up a month's worth of content.     
    I Know What You Are Saying. If The Information Here Is True, Jasmine Expedition WILL NOT Make Up One Month's Content

Oct 20, 2013 2:31 am
    "I can see that loads of people do not know about Jasmin Base Nest since it also does not have much popularity in CDN and KDN"

Maybe because it's awfully easy? Since the release day a lot of people had a field trip on it, it seems like they hyped Jasmine for nothing.

Oct 20, 2013 3:59 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Chocorroles at Oct 20, 2013 2:31 am
    "I can see that loads of people do not know about Jasmin Base Nest since it also does not have much popularity in CDN and KDN"

Maybe because it's awfully easy? Since the release day a lot of people had a field trip on it, it seems like they hyped Jasmine for nothing.     
    I Nvr Had A Chance To Play It. From Trailers, It Looks Awfully Hard But IDK T_T

Oct 20, 2013 4:57 am
    Nice info Thanks

Oct 20, 2013 5:31 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by riyyl at Oct 20, 2013 4:57 am
    Nice info Thanks     
    NP :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2013 6:14 pm
      [SMILE=3]
      Cap70 ! so excited [SMILE=20]

Oct 22, 2013 2:51 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 120.*.*.216 at Oct 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Cap70 ! so excited      
      Shanda Must Have Wanted To Unify All Versions Of Dragon Nest To Level 70. Shanda Plans To Release Level 70 For Dragon Nest SEA And Level 70 For Dragon Europe By April 2014.

Oct 30, 2013 8:42 pm
      It's time for SEA show how good we are compare to CDN KDN. Power to Sea. It seems some arrogance ppl in CDN n KDN who do not want SEA to be same level as them. This forums has negative attitude towards sea. Wait till we same cap wih them and shot them the door.

Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pm
      I agree that people are arrogant towards ALL western versions. Not just SEA. NA as well.

Let's be nice about all versions of Dragon Nest. That's what this section is here for. It's nice to see an English version moving forward and speeding up a tad rather than slowing down, like DN NA.

I'm sure NA will never speed up or get.. good, but that's one of the many reasons I don't play it anymore. At least everyone else has a version of DN that is relatively good. EU was struggling at first, but now IT seems to be back on track.

Just remember.. There are numerous other versions of DN. One thing I see a lot from SEA players is them going onto the NA facebook and considering it their own. It's things like that.. that annoy people.

Signature

Oct 31, 2013 4:23 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSanctity at Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pm
      I agree that people are arrogant towards ALL western versions. Not just SEA. NA as well.

Let's be nice about all versions of Dragon Nest. That's what this section is here for. It's nice to see an English version moving forward and speeding up a tad rather than slowing down, like DN NA.

I'm sure NA will never speed up or get.. good, but that's one of the many reasons I don't play it anymore. At least everyone else has a version of DN that is relatively good. EU was struggling at first, but now IT seems to be back on track.

Just remember.. There are numerous other versions of DN. One thing I see a lot from SEA players is them going onto the NA facebook and considering it their own. It's things like that.. that annoy people.     
      True, but the name "Dragon Nest" is too general. They should have done something like "Dragon Nest NA"

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 31, 2013 11:02 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by Illuminate007 at Oct 31, 2013 4:23 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSanctity at Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pmI agree that people are arrogant towards ALL western versions. Not just SEA. NA as well.

True, but the name "Dragon Nest" is too general. They should have done something like "Dragon Nest NA"     
        I agree. I've asked for numerous things from Nexon since CB, and they've never done it, even when the whole community asks for it.

Once a failure, always a failure.

Signature

Oct 31, 2013 4:12 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSanctity at Oct 31, 2013 11:02 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by Illuminate007 at Oct 31, 2013 4:23 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSanctity at Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pmI agree that people are arrogant towards ALL western versions. Not just SEA. NA as well.

I agree. I've asked for numerous things from Nexon since CB, and they've never done it, even when the whole community asks for it.

Once a failure, always a failure.     
        LOL. That's Why Nexon No Longer Publishes Dragon Nest KOREA. I Can Expect NA Being Run By Another Publisher Into The Future Because It Shows A Sour Relationship Between Nexon And Shanda

Nov 8, 2013 8:43 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20131018/Dragon_Nest_SEA_To_Get_Level_70_In_January_2014-5261c12f00dc5b813-1.html#p5261c12f00dc5b]0#[/url] [i]Illuminate007[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        im kinda excited for lvl70 cap!!hope gm will add job change scroll for the reward box^^

Nov 10, 2013 6:03 am
        Lol... they haven't had a skill reset scroll since lvl 30, what makes you think they'll give a JOB change scroll for free now?

Nov 12, 2013 4:33 am
        http://news.mmosite.com/content/2013-11-12/new_dragon_nest_is_now_live_in_taiwan.shtml?flag=WB03

where's your SEA GOD now?

'-'

Signature

KDN - Argenta Server
        Nick: 방화범Striker - Abyss Walker - 70 (sub-main)
        Nick: Yonce - Adept - 70 (Main)
        Nick: Morderske - Sou Eater- Lv 70 (sub-main)
        - Union is created! :) wanna join? read it Here

:)

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 12, 2013 5:15 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by d0uglaz at Nov 12, 2013 4:33 am
          http://news.mmosite.com/content/2013-11-12/new_dragon_nest_is_now_live_in_taiwan.shtml?flag=WB03

where's your SEA GOD now?

'-'     
          Good hopefully that will put a end to the stupid racist hate for Taiwan players.

Signature

☯Dragon Nest SEA | Springwood☯
          FinalLax ~ Inquisitor ~ Lv70
          ☯Dragon Nest EU☯
          Finalsolryu ~ Inquisitor ~ Lv60 | Finalryu ~ Moonlord ~ Lv60
          Nov 12, 2013 3:56 pm
          Taiwan already had level 70, so naturally a relaunch of DN TW would still be level 70. DN SEA is surprisingly fast. If all goes well, Level 70 would be in sea by January, 2.5 years after dn sea's launch. Assassin by febuary. IDK what Shanda is doing but dragon nest sea is on the verge of getting level 70 along with jp, kr, cdn, and tw. Again, i need to stress that i do not hate other versions of dragon nest in other way. I only played cdn before and it was ~ok~. Being billingual in chinese and english , i fit in decently in both SEA and CDN, so i wont really hate on cdn. With that being said, i shall fk login everyday in cdn for the event. ~ty~

Nov 13, 2013 5:26 am
          lol, how could you say taaiwan already had Lv 70 if they shutdown the server before kdn gets 70?
          you might say you don't hate other versions, but one time or another you come here, throw at kdn/cdn players, how  WONDERFUL and fast sea are with updates,  this is not relative dude... get over it with your dn sea spam threads.

bye.

Signature

KDN - Argenta Server
          Nick: 방화범Striker - Abyss Walker - 70 (sub-main)
          Nick: Yonce - Adept - 70 (Main)
          Nick: Morderske - Sou Eater- Lv 70 (sub-main)
          - Union is created! :) wanna join? read it Here

:)

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest SEA To Get Level 70 In Q1 2014

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »