Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Is it still worthy to pursue a Saleana/Pyromancer?

Is it still worthy to pursue a Saleana/Pyromancer?

Jan 6, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello, I'm from DN SEA. How do I start this?
Of course I play a Saleana and I'm having doubts for its future. Just by looking on our future EX skills [Inferno,Firewall] and overall utility of our class in Nests/Raids/PVP.

I know our specialty is in the verge of its extinction after digging this article
http://dn.mmosite.com/news/2013-01-04/dragon_nest_cn_pvp_ladder_top_10_class_analysis.shtml

I just want to assess, do the Saleanas/Pyrowitches in your server still doing good?
Haven't they taken the 'moonlord treatment,' yet?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 7, 2013 4:09 am
I play in kDN.
Imo, go for elestra.
in the current skill update, elestra seems more preferred.
freezing sword has really big aoe which makes it easy to hit in pvp, lots of freeze skills for nests/raids
But who knows, when Flame Road EX and new fire skill comes out maybe Saleana will shine again.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 7, 2013 11:01 am
    Elestra > Pyromancer

Elestra's main job is to ice ice ice. Ice adds a HUGE damage boost to parties and Elestrac can stack it amazingly well.

Pyro is accepted but it is very rare.

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

Korean Dragon Nest Videos

★Beta★ = Twerk

Jan 7, 2013 8:30 pm
    If you love Saleana, why not?

Don't just join the crowd just because it's preferred. What do YOU want to play?

Jan 7, 2013 10:47 pm
    Just what I've thought

I love my sally, but... but... with in the incoming 60 patch Elestra, Smasher and FU have their epic EX skills while US... scrap.
    Well I guess, I'll switch to Fire Elestra when the 60 cap released and savor the moment with my Saleana for the mean time while... she's still useful. Nooo

Jan 7, 2013 11:03 pm
    Reply 4#  nHeLL21

Trust me you guys wont get 60 cap for another year or so.

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

★Beta★ = Twerk

Mar 3, 2013 11:44 pm
    I'm an Elestra in DN SEA but I will make a Saleana for both PVP and PVE.

PVP:

I tried my friend's Saleana and I kill a lot without attacking in front line. Her skill build is an Ice Saleana. It depends on your talent on how to snipe using deadly fireball. And don't use Rolling Lava in close combat. Always keep distance.

PVE:

Saleana will always be top DPS in sorceress class. Ice stacking? for sure you're not the only one who will ice stack in 8 man nest. Sorceress' glacial spike and ice beam of adept. :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 4, 2013 6:12 am
      Reply 6#  202.*.*.210

This thread was 2 months ago.

Also, Seleana isnt top DPS. That's Smasher.

Smasher with Mirror EX adds 140% to her damage. So with 20k Magic Attack She can reach almost 50k Damage.

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

★Beta★ = Twerk

Mar 4, 2013 6:30 am
      Reply 7#  Twerk

wait what, how come mirror ex gives 140%?

edit: you've mistaken,  mirror gives 30% damage for 21sec.
      although mirror ex attacks for 130% damage couple of times, which is pretty good in itself.

Mar 4, 2013 11:47 am
      Reply 8#  perfecti

Oh yes, my mistake sorry. Though the debuff it provides is sick. In pvp Laser hits 10k each hit no ice in balanced, and in PVE it feels more than 30%.

But, Seleana isn't as good as Smasher. Smasher can still do higher.

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

★Beta★ = Twerk

May 18, 2013 8:46 pm
      ..... it depends on how u work out ur saleana... im a saleana but quiet with ice skills for ice stacking and double damage purposes (i.e glacial wave-max..ice stab-1..ff-1 and fs-1)... it works well both in pvp and pve... it only depends on how u manage ur char...with better equips also...

just love ur saleana and enjoy playing it...i love burning them down...hhahahaa

May 18, 2013 9:09 pm
      ..u can have as much as 60% fire attack as ur source of dmg.. replacement for fd.... with high crit and magic dmg... this will help u boost ur fire elem dmg to insane in pve.... basing on what u have seen in the data... still it doesnt mean that saleanas are isnt strong enough compare to other classes like elestra, smasher, majesty, lolis and kalis.... the 20 dec in fire resist is enough to kill enemies in just 5 secs in pve or 3secs in pvp..hehehe... if ur fast enough though...ehhheehe.....

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Is it still worthy to pursue a Saleana/Pyromancer?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »