Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Tutorial Wind Walker Flying using Spirit Boost and Showtime

Tutorial Wind Walker Flying using Spirit Boost and Showtime

Dec 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Introduction / Objective !!
Introduction / Objective !!This thread will aim/help the player to adapt  and unlock other capabilities of WW

Note: i dont use any 3rd party program or Hacks since most of people think that i use hacks but it is not !THIS IS A PROOF that WINDWALKER can still fly after the T4 update patch  but it got complicated than before since i cant find any tutorial at Youtube neither here at forum .. ive decided to share my secrets using my WW unlocking flying ability

Requirements through this course
I   A Windwalker  with Showtime Skill and Spirit Boost
II. Hand Coordination
III. Good Observation and most importantly Patience

Pros and Cons of Flying
Pros : Invulnerable at land ground Attacks
Cons : depletes your mana fast not recommended using this Method at long dungeon ex. Nest

TUTORIAL STARTS HERE !!
These are the 2 Important Buffs that makes you Fly

Showtime : Reduces All Passive Cd 90%
Spirit Boost : Boost your character movement

Step 1: Basic Combo
( Mastery: ♦ )

A Basic Knowledge Keys to Master Before Proceeding to step II

Start 1

Skills:  ( 1 ) Tip Tops ► ( 2 )Spirit Shot ►(3) Tip tops ► (4) Air pounce
( repeat 1, 2 ,3  after finishing airpounce )

Start 2
Skils : Airpounce Tip Tops Spirit Shot    Tip Tops  ( repeat 1, 2 ,3   after finishing tiptops )

Warning: Do Not adapt the Holding Of W + Shift .. you must learn to press it manually .. so you can proceed to next step

Step II : Controlling Movement
( Mastery : ♦♦ )

after you learn Basic Combo try to master this by using Shift W or S
Note : the reason why holding Shift + W is not good because the direction of WW is forward only if you hold shift its like cheating !
2nd if you ran out of SB you will fall at ground

Step III Chaining With Spiral Kick ( Mastery : ♦♦♦ )

once you mastered the 2 procedure you can feel like playing an Instrument (ex guitar ) .. your brain and hand starts to play automatically at keyboard without thinking the enumeration of keys

This part is the hard one but i know you can do it  !! Its A Piece of Cake !! So Keep Practicing Never Giveup ..

Start 1
Skils : Tip Tops Spiral Kick  Spirit Shot ► tip tops ► Airpounce

Start 2
Skils : Airpounce Tiptops Spiral KickSpirit Shot ► tiptops

Test Video ( HD )

Another Demo about combining Spiral Kick + Air pounce + Tiptops forward backward

Step IV Combining Skills
this video demonstrate how you chain tip tops with acrobat and archer skills so you can continue flying

Acrobat, Archer, Windwalker Skills that can be combined with Tip Top

Top : Active skills
Bottom : Passive Skills

OTHER INFORMATION

Concerns about this thread
if you still having problem or have any question or correction/mistakes/complains regarding my Tutorial please free to Post your opinions and suggestion and i try my best to answer / correct
feel free to share this guide  i dont mind no need for permission ! because i want really other WW to learn flying is still possible

Thank you For Reading and Have Fun and Good Luck Flying ! ! !

[ The post was edited by NoobGraphicArtist at Feb 27, 2013 2:46 am ]

Return to the list

Totally +300 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +300 Points 2013-01-14 18:17:46 Thx for it.Repost to dn.mmosite.com  

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 24, 2012 10:59 pm
actually, this 3 will do: Tip Tops ► Spiral Kick ►Spirit Shot

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 13, 2013 11:57 pm
    thanks for tuto

Feb 16, 2013 3:24 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20121224/Tutorial_Wind_Walker_Flying_using_Spirit_Boost_and_Showtime-50d9470628108fc13-1.html#p50d94ecaa14a25]1#[/url] [i]172.*.*.144[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    i cant fly :(( when i using airppounce its the end of flying :(((

Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am
    Wow, this is a really nice tutorial! I really like how used the skill icons and everything. So pro. :D

I am a Tempest atm but watching that last video really made me want to switch to a Windwalker... I just have two questions. Is it hard to get all hits of Spiral Kick EX to land with the invisible missile combo? Just wondering since I noticed that on that snake boss you weren't really able to get many hits of Spiral Kick EX in, mostly just Spirit Shot and Air Pounce.

Also, I've heard that a Butterfly Float/Tip Tips 50% Action Speed crest is necessary to fly with Showtime. Is this true or can you do what you did in your videos without a crest?

Feb 27, 2013 2:51 am
    Reply 3#  49.*.*.6

sorry my tutorial is messed up but ive fix it now

Start 1
    Skills:  ( 1 ) Tip Tops ► ( 2 )Spirit Shot ►(3) Tip tops ► (4) Air pounce ( repeat 1, 2 ,3  after finishing airpounce )

Start 2
    Skils :  Airpounce ►Tip Tops ► Spirit Shot  ►  Tip Tops  ( repeat 1, 2 ,3   after finishing tiptops )

Feb 27, 2013 2:53 am
    Reply 4#  hackrobatop

hello Sir

no udont need action speed ive tried it still can fly ... but its more easy with action speed plate u can ascend more easily

invisible missile while airborne  is kinda hard to control since you need hand coordination + control also you need SB if you ran out of SB you cant do invisible missile at AIR

i havnt fully mastered it thats why some spiral kick miss
    and i just use it at Nest for FUN and entertainment :D

60cap ithink its more fun using WW since EX skill of bloom and ED can activate DSK that will make you FLY + add the chaining of pounce ww can totally fly at air :D endlessly without the help of SB

[ The post was edited by NoobGraphicArtist at Feb 27, 2013 3:37 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 4, 2013 11:22 pm
      thanks for info.

Nov 29, 2013 5:33 am
      "Note : the reason why holding Shift + W is not good because the direction of WW is forward only if you hold shift its like cheating !"

This part, can I use WW instead of Shift + W? Is there any difference between these two keyboard combinations or it just depends on the player's preference?

Thanks.

Oct 5, 2018 2:42 am
      Здравствуйте! Хочется посоветовать вам компанию Леотек-Волга,
      в которой заказывал асбестовый шнур для печи.
      Ребята не подвели,приятно удивили ценой.
      Еще раз обращусь сам и друзьям посоветую!
      Спасибо!

Quick Reply:Tutorial Wind Walker Flying using Spirit Boost and Showtime

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »