Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Guardians? Flail or maces?

Guardians? Flail or maces?

Jan 12, 2012 11:33 am
Hello fellow paladins. There is a question which has been bothering me. In some of the videos on you tube i have seen guardians using mace in pvp and pve. But in Dragon nest sea every pally say flail is better cause of criticals, and mace for the stuns in pvp.

So is there a default weapon for guardian or its just down to what is my preference?
Anyways thanks :)

Return to the list

Signature

☯Dragon Nest EU☯
Finalsolryu ~ Inquisitor ~ Lv80 | Finalerza ~ Flurry Lv80
☯Blade and Soul Eu☯
~ ??? ~ Blademaster ~ Lv?

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 12, 2012 1:29 pm
It all just comes down to preference.

I like Maces because they are faster when I do actually use them. Though most of the time I just use skills and kicks.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 12, 2012 3:09 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 96.*.*.241 at Jan 12, 2012 1:29 pm
    It all just comes down to preference.

I like Maces because they are faster when I do actually use them. Though most of the time I just use skills and kicks.     
    In that case i will stick with mace. I prefer it and like its animation, flails feels a bit awkward to me.

Signature

☯Dragon Nest EU☯
    ☯Blade and Soul Eu☯
    Jan 13, 2012 10:03 pm
    I've never seen the enemies got stunned before. have it really happened in pvp? the enemies got stunned?

Mace is faster indeed, but I think i'll use flail coz it does more critical atk chance.. since I wanna be a guardian [SMILE=2]. besides, flail is quite good to launch combo moves.. the atk timing seems better than mace which is too fast[SMILE=17].

Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am
    i still prefer maces over flail

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Server: 华中电信二区 (4th row 4th server), Sub-server 4 凌波微步
    IGN: FoxKnives
    Class: Tempest
    Guild: FREEDOM

Dragon Nest Sea
    Server: Holywood
    IGN: xChiakix
    Class: Priest
    Guild: BloodTears

WANT TO PLAY DRAGON NEST CN? Download the quick handbook guide here
    Jan 29, 2012 9:40 am
    Tried flail again and it seems i like it more mace. Sure mace is faster attack but it feels a bit dull to me. :) Some i have decided to use the flail also it feels like me using an axe too.

^_^ Also discovered that merc and Paladin seems right for me.

Signature

☯Dragon Nest EU☯
    ☯Blade and Soul Eu☯
    Jan 29, 2012 10:23 am
    mace feels like its lighter and more attk speed imo

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm
      Besides isnt the weapon down to preferance anyways o.o. I see people use mace or flail for either pvp and pve XD.

Signature

☯Dragon Nest EU☯
      ☯Blade and Soul Eu☯
      Dec 29, 2017 3:24 am
      Apollo pennsylvania accumulate

before making an effort to clean you're silver and gold coins, Makesure which you go to set up gold coin has been great. if the coin is very old because,since very important, visit a local gold coin provider previous to doing this to clean it, very may purifying really does detrimentally collision a dollar value.start with wash some of the coin down below winter water for a minute. superior terms the higher the actual congestion, appropriate. being protect the face throughout the gold coin, contain the gold coin by the side, exactly as holding the public presence via the coin will cause minuscule scores.should gold coin remains ruined in addition to is dirt corrode endures as, saturate the type of coin in white wine vinegar for a couple of minutes. if ever the coin will be unwanted watches, sexual soapy water is fine the most effective. with regards to old cents, bathe one particular gold coin in vinegar for not less than twenty four numerous. Bronze coinage could possibly be most useful flushed simply seeping him in drinking water. The enzymes in light water can harm the coin. a light option for cleaning loose change constantly to oneself these people in coconut oil, in spite of you routinely have to saturate i would say the gold coin for calendar months. A bathe in lemon juice may be able to neat and liven silver collectibles cash. an excellent, rinse out often the gold coin all over again, after which they terry the coin dry along with a lint free cloth material and lay down for a to absolve [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]telugu new movies[/url] drying. [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]today bollywood news[/url] will not ever move a single coin lose moisture.

Quick Reply:Guardians? Flail or maces?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »