Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest 10 Hidden Functions in DN, How Many Do You Know?

10 Hidden Functions in DN, How Many Do You Know?

Jan 10, 2012 7:33 am
1. In bourse,when you want to search an existing item in your bag, you can press Shift + Left click the item.
2. When you want to separate an item, you can press Shift + Right click the item.
3. Potions can be placed in quick bar.
4. Automatic Routing: open map, choose target NPC, right click the mouse.
5. Click the players' name who speak in chat channel, you can pm them, join their team and invite them to your team.
6. Press Ctrl +1, Ctrl +2, Ctrl +3, you can shift the chat channel between normal, team and guild.
7. When you pm with many guys, you can press TAB to switch the pm guys.
8. When you in a team, you click team members' avatar on the left screen to use the check, trade, add friend etc functions.
9. Press Ctrl + PrtScn button, it can hide game info on the screen, then you can take a beautiful screenshot.
10. When you submit quests, you can press Q + Space button to check PvP info. (If you change pvp's shortcut key, then press the button which you change to)

Old players must have known these tips :) but not everyone will use, do you use all of them?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 10, 2012 10:46 pm
Thank u so much for number 4

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 11, 2012 1:54 am
    Thank you for theese tips, now joining partys wont be a hassle x)

Jan 11, 2012 3:46 am
    target lock,, on pvp i forgot what i press

Jan 12, 2012 4:55 am
    Yeah i do know all of them, i think you forget one... when i was a noob i didnt know how to change quickbars so..
    Its with the ~ or ` buttom (depending on your keyboard) its near the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 numbers and the Tabulation key.
    But well, pretty nice "secrets" anyways

Signature

Jun 14, 2017 3:34 am
    elaz

Quick Reply:10 Hidden Functions in DN, How Many Do You Know?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »