Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Surprise yourself with Altea’s Gacha-Box! Dragon nest (sea) New patch
 

Surprise yourself with Altea’s Gacha-Box! Dragon nest (sea) New patch

Nov 15, 2011 6:58 am
Surprise yourself with Altea’s Gacha-Box!Dragon nest (sea)

Behold the all new Altea’s Gacha-Box where you may get a random chance to receive all kinds of goodies including exclusive unreleased items!



Featured Potential Rewards:

Check out these awesome prizes hidden in the boxes!
Note: All prizes received at random.



Exclusive Unreleased Item!
(Req Lvl 24, Movement Speed +70%)




Exclusive Unreleased Item!
(Movement Speed +10%)

Loads of various Epic Skill Heraldries up for grabs!

Other Rewards:

- More Exclusive unreleased Cash Accessories!
- Elixirs (Various: +50% Critical /+70% Knockback Chance/+30% Attack/Etc.)
- Cash Shop Dyes (Hair/Eye/Skin Colours)
- Item Protection Magic Jelly Bundle
- Seal Stamp Bundle
- Skill Reset Scroll
- Magnifying Glass Bundle
- Octagonal Water Bundle
- And much more!

What will Goddess Altea bless you with today? Find out with Altea’s Gacha-Box now!



http://dn.cherrycredits.com/single2.php?title=surprise-yourself-with-alteas-gacha-box


Enjoy 2X EXP/Drop Rates and an Altea’s Gacha-Box!Posted on Nov 17, 2011Dear Players,
Due to an unforeseen service disruption during our Game Patch on 15 November 2011, we have prepared a couple of special events as our way of saying sorry.
So let’s all take a step back and enjoy the special line-up that we have in store for you:

Sunday, 20 November 2011
- 2x Drop Rate (1400HRS - 1700HRS)
- 2x EXP Rate (1900HRS - 2200HRS)

Monday, 21 November 2011
- 2x EXP Rate (1900HRS - 2200HRS)

Tuesday, 22 November 2011
- 1x Altea's Gacha-Boxwill be given to all level 32 characters!

Don't miss out on these awesome treats. See you in Lagendia!


[ The post was edited by khuletstalaga at Nov 22, 2011 7:32 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Siggy Under Construction


Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 15, 2011 7:14 am
can u guys play now?

MMOsite Special Offer

    Nov 15, 2011 5:26 pm
    i can play now

    Signature

    Siggy Under Construction


    Nov 15, 2011 6:08 pm
    Dn China will always be > than Dn Sea. This are just plain gimmick for shanda sea to gain money. zZz.

    Nov 15, 2011 9:11 pm
    expirable????

    Nov 16, 2011 1:45 am
    It was permanent!

    Signature

    Siggy Under Construction


    Nov 19, 2011 5:56 am
    so much more -> mp pot, hp pot, haste pot, low grade gems zz lol

    Signature

    "I am the dark Seraph.. cursed and banished into this forsaken world"

    MMOsite Special Offer

      Nov 19, 2011 7:12 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by seraphuss at Nov 19, 2011 5:56 am
      so much more -> mp pot, hp pot, haste pot, low grade gems zz lol     
      Try your best shot to open the BOXmaybe you can get a crimson thunder horse by only opening a 1 Box.

      Signature

      Siggy Under Construction


      Nov 22, 2011 3:00 am
      still haven't gotten mine and Im a lv 32 SM green wood .-.

      Dec 13, 2011 2:56 am
      sad, Ramdomly Gets Items.... i Bought 40of those, Still all i Get is Useless Junk.... Not Even the Horse or Wings......sad

      Dec 29, 2011 6:45 am
      me too i bought 100pcs but no luck it still junk

      May 4, 2012 2:50 am
      just bought 10 and got fox tail, wings, and some accessoires.
      magic beans some pots. incl. :D

      MMOsite Special Offer

        Sep 9, 2012 9:48 pm
        all items will get there are unlimited?

        Sep 9, 2012 10:03 pm
        Shanda = VAMPIRE !!!

        Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm
        Why do people feel the need to necro w.w

        Signature


        Dragon Nest Korea



        Korean Dragon Nest Videos

        ★Beta★ = Twerk



        Sep 10, 2012 3:48 pm
        I like crimson thunder horse

        Signature

        Sep 10, 2012 9:41 pm
        I'll leave this as a warning to other users that do this.. If you necro a thread, then you may be punished resulting in a temporary chat ban on said forum section. Of course, some situations occur where the post is valid, and in those cases, posts will be assessed and I will decide whether to punish or not.

        You've been warned!

        Signature

        MMOsite Special Offer

          Sep 18, 2012 11:10 pm
          I just bought 10pcs and I got some junk surprisingly I got a Mysterious Cat Eye Ring (25 Agi) what a relief... My CC does not go in vain... then there's this skin color, eye color, messenger bird, ordinary sapphire... Yikes only one very usable item...

          Sep 18, 2012 11:38 pm
          Live a safe and fine life with medical insurance quotes online. Shake your hand now with us.

          [url=https://www.icicilombard.com][b]medical insurance quotes online[/b][/url] | [url=https://www.icicilombard.com/health-insurance/family-floater.cms][b]affordable health insurance plans[/b][/url]

          Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm
          BTW the price for Althea now is 1x = 990cc and for 10x = 9000cc (discounted price)

           

          Quick Reply:Surprise yourself with Altea’s Gacha-Box! Dragon nest (sea) New patch

          Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »