Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Charged Shot Plate dilema: 20% damage or 50% AS?

Charged Shot Plate dilema: 20% damage or 50% AS?

Aug 16, 2011 6:52 pm

I finally got some decent money and I was thinking of investing in a Epic Charged Shot plate. Problem is I really don't know which one i should choose. I like the 50% Action Speed since I find casting it sometimes puts me in dangerous situations. However then I heard about Charged Shot EX which will additionally drop the Action Speed of the skill to 1.77 seconds and add 30% to the damage if i'm not mistaken. Having this in mind will the 50% AS or the 20% damage benefit me more?

Another side question, is the Charged Shot EX a passive skill or is it an active skill like a buff?

Help is appreciated!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 17, 2011 5:51 am
its passive skill u use charge shot and its use EX
i use AS its very help   
it makes it like an instand skill for 1.77 secs to 1 sec
and this skill arealy a strong skill
so i think if u can use it faster it better then u it slower but stronger :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 17, 2011 6:31 am
    If you have charged shot EX then you can get the damage up crest, unless you want to pvp.
    If you don't, I'd recommend the animation reduction since you're probably playing on the NA or SEA server and you're a long, loooooooong way from level 47.

Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

What dungeon i can get premium skill plate charged shot??

Feb 23, 2012 5:55 am
    Either buy the skill plate from auction house, or go farm dimensional fragments and exchange it. Also if you go PVP often, animation is a better option otherwise get the damage plate.

Quick Reply:Charged Shot Plate dilema: 20% damage or 50% AS?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »