Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Oct 5, 2011 5:56 pm
Quote: Originally Posted by 65.*.*.58 at Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pmNot going to pay a thing  if this game ends up going to a "Pay 2 Win" cash shop. Storage/inventory upgrades, tattoos, make up, earing/rings, clothing, hair, dyes, stat rescrolls, world/zone chat those things fine but a no stat addons or gear. As for the jellies to protect durning enhancement fine cause no one wants gear to break they should put a ingame way of making them even if its hard to do so its not manditory to buy them for decent gear. Or atleast let players sell the jellies they buy in the market. Point being DN is a good game they have no reason to ruin gameplay or any of the content/features for a CS. For once i'd like to see a decent cash shop I haven't seen any in like 10 years.     

I kinda look at this as "pay to enjoy" since i do not usually go against other toons just monsters (no disrecpect meant) . In this type of games i usually buy anything that will help me whack those mobs to death.

Return to the list

Signature

You have to get past by me first!

Playing: Hellgate Global!
Wants to play: RF Episode 2 Part 1-4th
Wants to play: Cabal 2
Played: RF online
Played:Aika Global ~ R.I.P. ~

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 8, 2012 5:41 pm
leveled to 40... messed up first time around on my skills and realiized I'd have to pay 30 USD to fix it... per character.. games of this caliber often cost that for access to the entire game.. not a single function for a single character. Nexxon is pushing it far beyond what the game is worth. I'll be quitting. Back to League of Legends

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am
    [SMILE=19]

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »