Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Aug 12, 2011 5:46 am
Seriously, whoever spend money in Nexon's games deserve to play in that crap. They dont care about their players exactly because of that. They can throw any shit on their players and it always will be someone stupid enough to buy. And now we DN Sea players have to face a stupid NA invasion because this crap nexon service.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am
For me this game became unattractive when they changed (nerfed) Force User class. Maybe I will try it out again when Academic (engineer) class comes out to SEA. As for spending money, it's a big nono for me as they have random stats on equipment feature (codes/potentials) in game which in my eyes means that the game is designed to waste your money.

Cheers.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2011 6:01 am
    Nope, it's not like I'm going to play this game 4ever..so why spend money on this game? >_<

Aug 12, 2011 9:49 am
    Will I spend money on it? Heck no! I won't even play it.

Signature

~ARCTrooperBlaze
    Aug 12, 2011 10:40 am
    @ZagatoMKR  Force User 3rd Classes are still both pretty good in PVP and pretty much awesome.

I'm surely gonna pay for the game. Usually I don't do but this game is just perfect for my  taste. I like the anime-styled graphics and don't have a problem with it. In fact some places are even lifted into artistic levels. My favorite is Apocalypse Nest.

I find it good as well the PVP system isn't so geardependant like in other MMOs around.

Surely gonna support the devs of this game.

Also I'm gonna play on SEA server since I'm european and IP blocked from Nexon's plus there is this thing with Nexon and EU players... it's a common hatred on both sides so not sure if I'd do it if it would be the other way round.

Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm
    I never spend of f2p games...for this reason. You either need to spend  A LOT to be competative or dont spend at all and grind time. Spending a little make u feel slight better then non spending players , but when u wanna leave game u kinda feel tied up to it coz "omg I already invested in it" but u still get pwned but heave cash shop wh0res...while free users dont feel anything. Atleast thats what I heard my friends felt when they played and payed for some of these "free" to play games...its either PAY A LOT , or dont bother...OR go to p2p game and enjoy balance where no cash shop wh0ore will dominate ya with no skill...

TIP for all either SPEND A LOT and DOMINATE , or DONT SPEND A SHIT

Aug 12, 2011 12:08 pm
    Coming from DN KR, I have to say Nexon NA really fouled up their players :|

The cash shop in general, at minimum everything is $2-3 higher in price, and the skill reset is double than wot we pay in kr.

And as for content, sure its obt, but they dropped your exp rate pretty badly, they slaughtered your drop rate as well..

..and Minotaur Nest? LOL. You guys get 1 drop after being brutally raped in the arse while we get this going on over here:

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea - Server : 제레인트
    Guild : IvalteK - IGN : DizzyIphae
    Join us!
    Beginner's Guide to DN Korea
    8 Things to get you going in KR

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2011 12:13 pm
      Reply 9#  gPOTATO12

that is sooooo true mate

Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm
      you don't have to spend money on cash shop once pvp comes out. The costume you can exchange replaces the costume area and you got bonus stats from it.

Aug 12, 2011 5:46 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by 76.*.*.61 at Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm
      you don't have to spend money on cash shop once pvp comes out.  The costume you can exchange replaces the costume area and you got bonus stats from it.     
      wrong info. PVP does not give any costume whatsoever unless given at an event but otherwise for NA, it won't be for a while at least.

Signature

TheLoosers Guild
      Server: 南方电信一区 (3rd row, 5tht column on the Region Page)
      Sub- Server: 3服-烈火之灵
      Characters: Megido (Inquisitor) メVodou (Dark Summoner)
      口袋ROCKETS (Gear Master) Armegidon (Artillery)

Youtube Channel

Aug 13, 2011 9:38 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Arkena at Aug 12, 2011 12:08 pm
      Coming from DN KR, I have to say Nexon NA really fouled up their players :|

The cash shop in general, at minimum everything is $2-3 higher in price, and the skill reset is double than wot we pay in kr.

And as for content, sure its obt, but they dropped your exp rate pretty badly, they slaughtered your drop rate as well..

..and Minotaur Nest? LOL. You guys get 1 drop after being brutally raped in the arse while we get this going on over here:

+ 1

IT: i had spend 45,00 € in 1 years in DN CN.

Regards

Signature

TaliaEX LVL 24: TheLoosers guild Dragon Nest SEA.

Talia LVL 50 : TheLoosers guild Dragon Nest CN.

MAJESTY AND SAINT PVE BUILT: TALIA & Z3T SUPPORT FOR DN SEA/NA

Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm
      Store items is for fashion clothes and gears. And power-up items to help you on leveling or PvP'ing and other miscellaneous items. So it's worth on paying penny for their store items.

I might try this game it's look like Flyff to me but it's an upgraded flyff gaming style.[SMILE=3]

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm
        Store item is for buy stamp and sell good item ... Whitaut stamp you have a problem in game.

Yeah you can also buy fashion. (but in CN 1 costum is 10/15/18 $ and if you buy one don't need buy other ^_^)

Signature

TaliaEX LVL 24: TheLoosers guild Dragon Nest SEA.

Talia LVL 50 : TheLoosers guild Dragon Nest CN.

MAJESTY AND SAINT PVE BUILT: TALIA & Z3T SUPPORT FOR DN SEA/NA

Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2273998/2]pratici[/url] at Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm
        Store item is for buy stamp and sell good item ... Whitaut stamp you have a problem in game.

Yeah you can also buy fashion. (but in CN 1 costum is 10/15/18 $ and if you buy one don't need buy other ^_^) [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110811/Will_you_spend_money_on_Dragon_Nest-4e448385140111113-2.html#p4e46ea339a7d91][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
        Do you have any sources of acrobat build and skills for long range..?
        I already use yahoo, google and msn still i always get melee acrobat guide.... )=

Aug 13, 2011 10:12 pm
        the updates will take longer but eh im ok with that so long as i get to talk with randoms now LOL and no more pvp lag :o

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
        Class : Majesty / DarkArt
        Level : 50 / 50
        Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
        Guild : FREEDOM
        Aug 14, 2011 4:57 am
        don't have that kinda of money to waste on things you can't use in real life

Aug 14, 2011 6:46 am
        game is a f*ing button smasher

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pm
          Not going to pay a thing if this game ends up going to a "Pay 2 Win" cash shop. Storage/inventory upgrades, tattoos, make up, earing/rings, clothing, hair, dyes, stat rescrolls, world/zone chat those things fine but a no stat addons or gear. As for the jellies to protect durning enhancement fine cause no one wants gear to break they should put a ingame way of making them even if its hard to do so its not manditory to buy them for decent gear. Or atleast let players sell the jellies they buy in the market. Point being DN is a good game they have no reason to ruin gameplay or any of the content/features for a CS. For once i'd like to see a decent cash shop I haven't seen any in like 10 years.

Aug 16, 2011 10:00 pm
          This game looked like it was promising at first, and I really felt drawn to it after seeing some of the gameplay mechanics, the class system.. reminded me a moment of Ragnarok back in the day.

But after starting to play, I realize more and more how you almost need to spend real money to get any sort of convenience out of the game. Skill resets, more inventory space... for $20?

You see, this is the problem with any game that utilizes Micro-Transactions like this. It completely changes the Player <--> Developer relationship. If you have a game that you pay a flat subscription for, and EVERYTHING is available for you in game to either earn or unlock without (key point) putting more money into the developer's pocket.. then the developers work WITH the players to provide the best gaming content and game play they can, working with players to make sure they have a game that can provide years of good game play.

With Micro-Transactions like what you see in DN, the Developer's incentive is to find any way possible to get you to spend more money, to hook you just far enough into the game that you convince yourself that you can spend a little here, and a little there, and eventually you end up paying more money the further you want to get in the game. It's like renting a game, but on crack. I will never play a game with Micro-Transactions, because unless they're provided ONLY for vanity sake (pets, clothes, nothing with stats, etc) and not for things that actually help you in game (storage space, respec your talents), then it's only there to take more money from your pockets for things you just should not have to pay for to "play" the game.

Free to "play" ? I guess that depends on your idea of what "playing" a game is. Adversely, I would probably play this game if it was a subscription service with nothing else that required real money to unlock or acquire.

Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am
          You want good graphics !!!? Buy good graphic card.

Quick Reply:Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »