Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Aug 11, 2011 6:36 pm
Nexon release in-game store, it called Dragon Vault. It cannot be denied that every game is run for making money, in some games, we can get a lot of fun and it is worth using money in it, but some aren't. I know that some players still can play game well even they don't buy items from store, but store indeed have many items we can not get from game. So, will you spend money on NA Dragon Nest? How much do you think you will spend? Welcome to post you ideas here! Right, and more, if there is a game which really is free, free playing, free items, will you play it?

News link: http://dragonnest.nexon.net/news/news/00CgP/dragon-vault-opens-for-nx-on-august-11?page=1

Return to the list

Signature

CN C9
Server: 2-2, 华南大区 - 罗纳德城
IGN: ShateA
Guild: Mystery
QQ Group ID: 217703211

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 11, 2011 10:53 pm
lol Dragon nest is not shit if it is ur just blind to play this game go find an old mmo so u can fill ur emotions into it don't just go  and say the game is shit u don't like it keep it for ur self the game is bad ass and idc about nexon to be honest SEA FTW and yes i will pay money for this game and hopefully they will make t-shirts of Dragon nest characters :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm
    No offence but, to me graphics are really bad to cartoony and kid type game. Again not trying to be mean just what i think about it. Not everybody is gonna like the same stuff as you.

Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm
    First, to judge a game by the graphics is just stupid. To say its a "kid type" game cause the way its looks is merly an assuption without ground. 9 outta 10 mmos i play with "good" graphics, suck it hard cause they spend no time on the game itself. But i agree u are entitled to your opinion i just disagree. To the point however, i would spend money on it simply becuase i enjoy the game. I dont mind supporting games in like.

Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm
    nope. cuz the cash shop is so expensive. 13900 NX to have 30 Extra Inventory space. Seriously, the inventory space should've been free.

Signature

League of Legends ign: furyfighth
    Aug 11, 2011 11:46 pm
    Reply 3#  evlangel

agree, wouldnt even download it lol

Signature

Aug 11, 2011 11:51 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Freyl at Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm
    First, to judge a game by the graphics is just stupid. To say its a "kid type" game cause the way its looks is merly an assuption without ground. 9 outta 10 mmos i play with "good" graphics, suck it hard cause they spend no time on the game itself. But i agree u are entitled to your opinion i just disagree. To the point however, i would spend money on it simply becuase i enjoy the game. I dont mind supporting games in like.     
    You can call me stupid what ever, your not gonna like the stuff i like and i'm not gonna like stuff you like. I can't play games with crappy graphics i can't stand it just me your different you might like those type of graphics. Not saying you have bad taste in games. I have to look at the graphics before i play them.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2011 12:04 am
      i think nexon shops are expensive.
      and i will play the global, because of IP block for EU and i have get 6000DN in dragon nest ^^

Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am
      I will buy Cash...but in the SEA ._.
      About crappy graphics, I mean everyone as an opinion...But the games Are not  always about graphics, Sometimes I can enjoy a game by its story and characters...etc not only by the graphics.

Aug 12, 2011 12:49 am
      i just didnt like the overall graphic with cutscene that never match up like supposely there a new area during cutscene but its still inaccesible im like wtf

also there too many instancing loop you have to go thur.  its like loading loading loading yay battle time loading just way too many loading time and not enough gameplay

Aug 12, 2011 1:04 am
      I'll maybe consider using the cash shop once PvP starts.  I don't see the rush until then.  

As for the graphics shiboppel,  Honestly, anyone who says they don't play games with crappy graphics got a majorly large stick up their ass, just saying.  Some of the best indie games out there have some crappy ass graphics but they are fun as hell.  And to be honest, if your think the graphics for Dragon Nest are crappy just because they don't exactly look "mature" well I guess that stick is a little bit bigger up in there. Just saying.

Aug 12, 2011 1:12 am
      thank you guys for your opinions, i agree to not spend money, of course, different players have different reasons, such as too expensive, store items are not so useful, only have played the game, players will consider whether spend money, so I think computer configuration will not be a reason, but have to say, i really hate the long loading time too, computer often freeze while loading, T_T, except for that, it is a nice 3d action game with magnificent skill effect, and other advantages, lol, it is still worth trying to play i think.

Signature

CN C9

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2011 1:13 am

No, I never spend money on games that can't guarantee me that they will stay afloat in the future. If the game is still existent in 1 or 2 years, I'll consider it.

Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am
        u spend money buy fashion this week then they release new one week later plus i heard item cost alot a wing for $20"?

Signature

Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am
        Reply 13#  Deepblood

Agree, if a game suddenly close after spending, really can not accept, and if a game has many hack, bot problems, it is not worth spending money too.

Signature

CN C9
        Aug 12, 2011 3:17 am
        I think DN NA is/will be a cash whore game since skill reset scroll is almost 20$ = _______= !
        just saying, so to screw up a build will cost you 20 bucks lol

Signature

TheLoosers Guild
        Server: 南方电信一区 (3rd row, 5tht column on the Region Page)
        Sub- Server: 3服-烈火之灵
        Characters: Megido (Inquisitor) メVodou (Dark Summoner)
        口袋ROCKETS (Gear Master) Armegidon (Artillery)

Youtube Channel

Aug 12, 2011 3:22 am
        I'll try Dragons nest SEA to check if it is worth spending some money with...

Signature

You have to get past by me first!

Playing: Hellgate Global!
        Wants to play: RF Episode 2 Part 1-4th
        Wants to play: Cabal 2
        Played: RF online
        Played:Aika Global ~ R.I.P. ~

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 12, 2011 4:13 am
          Everyone, who is not planning to play Dragon nest.. or is saying that this game is shit should delete their replys.. Thats Spam!

This question is pointing on players who will play it and their ideas... not on some bad tempered peoples with stupid thinking. (Admin delete spam posts, thanks)

Anyway, I will play Dragon nest, but im not sure if I will pay for it.. Gotta check store first :)

Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am
          ill spend some in SEA server - the grfx yes not that hard cored physics compare to BnS tera Vendictuz etc. it ill be awesome if its an open world but never the less, its a good game to play. ..

Aug 12, 2011 5:21 am
          i liked dragons nest since im from europe and we dont have nothing with that style, the graphics aint indeed that good since the game have low resolution textures making it look like a ps2 game and the game does feel "kiddy" since our characters look like kids and maybe the "theme" it sends :\ i have no problem admiting its flaws since i liked it cause of the gameplay and no i wont spend much money on it because.... life aint easy these days :S

Quick Reply:Will you spend money on Dragon Nest?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »