Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest unable to connect to log in server

unable to connect to log in server

Nov 6, 2011 12:16 am
[quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 121.*.*.243 at Oct 7, 2011 10:00 pm
If your from the Philippines, cant connect to DN and using sky cable broadband. Switching to another internet broadband is the answer, Cause I dont know why but I cant play any OL games with sky broadband, if you dont believe me try it yourselves...

And for the rest, again, the ISP is your problem, if not...

Try one of the ff, or even all of it:
-contact DN costumer service (E-mail)
-contact your local ISP and file a complaint
-reinstalling the game
-check your firewall settings if DN is blocked (unblock it)
-check your antivirus softwares if DN is blocked (unblock it)
-check your computer specs if it matches the minimum requirement to play DN
-check your internet connection speed/bandwidth if it matches the minimum requirement to play DN
-update your operating system
-upadate all your drivers (especially your internet port)
-download the latest internet explorer web browser
OR
-change to another internet connection or ISP

ill be searching for more solutions... [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110807/unable_to_connect_to_log_in_server-4e3f7ba5bef029913-2.html#p4e8fd8f9d9987e][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
about this. At first, our internet provider is smartbro then we switch to skycable. I was able to play DN for so many times using smartbro. but when we change it i was able to play it but only for more thatn 3hrs. then it started to disconnect. Everytime I open it, "unalbe to connect to the login server" will pop out.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 8, 2011 9:27 am
i keep getting 502 Bad Gateway
nginx/0.8.54 WTH is this when i log in to the NA Dragon Nest

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 8, 2011 3:42 pm
    you might have slow connection thats why you cant connect. i have same problem when im using a broadband before now that im using line now im able to play smoothly.

Nov 12, 2011 11:33 am
    i can play all the other game, i can go on all the other website, but i can't go on any nexon website nor login in the game, i still have the problem of "unable to connect to login serveur" message after that boring dog.i play the US version, on windows XP. need help.

Nov 12, 2011 1:50 pm
    I have the same problem.

Jan 12, 2012 1:11 am

[SMILE=19]

Feb 27, 2012 6:44 pm

have you tried reading the news tab? got the same problem. Can't login to the game all because they are doing their DN maintenance. Been using sky broadband for quite some time now and everything's working fine.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm
      darn......it's always appear "unable tu connect login server" i only played in 1 hour.....i hat that dog.....someone help me fast.....someone want to pvp me

Mar 27, 2012 12:18 am
      hey try this. instead of running Dragon Nest. try to run dnlauncher.

Mar 27, 2012 2:12 am
      same problem here.

Mar 29, 2012 2:45 am
      zzzz....................when i in this DN it Says wrong password......but i have enter the true password....someone please help me!!!!i want to play it because i just lvl 40!!!please

Mar 29, 2012 3:28 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110807/unable_to_connect_to_log_in_server-4e3f7ba5bef029913-3.html#p4f742f1ecd5c75]50#[/url] [i]175.*.*.33[/i][/b] [br] [br]same.. 2nd password keep getting it wrong... security error...??

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 2, 2012 8:55 am
        I keep getting disconnected from the Chinese server, any help out there ??

Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm
        I heard that is gonna be solve in incoming 2 or 3 patches, just be patient :)

Jun 1, 2012 1:58 am
        I've the same problem. But my brother can play it without any problems. I don't understand? AYYC

Jun 6, 2012 1:26 pm
        Ok so my friend and i want to play this game but the thing is mine is working and his isnt
        he tryed downloading it but nothing happened so i gave it to him on a flash drive. He finally sees some progress, loading screen and what not and then Boom the game crashes can i please get some help?

Sep 14, 2012 2:14 am
        I have the same problem

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 14, 2012 3:17 am
          # 56 what happened? right now you need to re choose server after u patched it because were having a server merge..so need rechoose server to play..

Signature

Guild: FREEDOM / PedoSquad
          IGN: DollMaster and VampHunter
          CLASS: Level 50 Majesty and Level 50 tempest

BEAT THE LADDER MATES! WE CAN DO IT.
          Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm
          I copied and paste the DN of my friend in my pc. then after waiting for it to load suddenly it says unable to connect to login server. i'm using PLDT DSL. Please Help.... T.T

Oct 8, 2012 7:26 pm
          F**K Of This F**King Problem im new on it and I Really Hate this F**King Monster loading screen :o
          idk what to do omg

Quick Reply:unable to connect to log in server

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »