Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Gladiator's Triple Slash EX doubt

Gladiator's Triple Slash EX doubt

Jul 31, 2011 5:11 pm
So, I was checking this skill out and I just don't seem to grasp it's benefits.
Is the alternate final slash all we get from it? No dmg increase? No better AoE? Nothing else at all?

And if that's the only thing we get, in what ways does it differ from the regular Triple Slash attack? Better dmg/AoE? Launches?

And ultimately, is it worth spending a lot of SP in lvling Triple Slash to lvl 11 to get it instead of pumping skills that deserve SP more more than TP?

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm
Triple Slash EX is one of the good EX skills among all the EX skills out there. Main reason because of the final slash variant. It adds a lot of mobility to Gladiators since Gladiators don't have much skills that can launch opponents into the air, Triple Slash EX just makes comboing for Gladiators a lot easier. They are able to triple left click if they want distance, or use the EX variant with a right click to launch opponents into the air for continued comboing. And finally its obviously a good skill to spend your SP on.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 1, 2011 3:11 am
    Thanks a lot for clarifying this, I wasn't sure about it since I saw some Glad builds in KR DN completely skipping it but I'm glad to know that it's actually useful.

Signature

Aug 1, 2011 8:48 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Gateoo at Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm
    Triple Slash EX is one of the good EX skills among all the EX skills out there. Main reason because of the final slash variant. It adds a lot of mobility to Gladiators since Gladiators don't have much skills that can launch opponents into the air, Triple Slash EX just makes comboing for Gladiators a lot easier. They are able to triple left click if they want distance, or use the EX variant with a right click to launch opponents into the air for continued comboing. And finally its obviously a good skill to spend your SP on.     
    actually, it's only two clicks, but, oh well

and also, performing the right click variant of triple slash gives better super-armor than the left click standard

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Gladiator(Perma-Stopped)/Sniper/Raven/Guardian

Dragon Nest SEA HolyWood(My friends aren't playing anymore so I'll be inactive)
    Gladiator/Tempest/Inquisitor/MoonLord
    Aug 1, 2011 5:09 pm
    Damagewise they're identical?

Signature

Aug 1, 2011 6:03 pm
    Well, the EX Skill's tooltip only stated that it gives a variation for Triple Slash.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Gladiator(Perma-Stopped)/Sniper/Raven/Guardian

Dragon Nest SEA HolyWood(My friends aren't playing anymore so I'll be inactive)
    Gladiator/Tempest/Inquisitor/MoonLord

Quick Reply:Gladiator's Triple Slash EX doubt

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »