Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest lv50 Acrobat -> Wind Walker skill build by Gateoo

lv50 Acrobat -> Wind Walker skill build by Gateoo

Jul 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm
This is the skill build that I'm currently using in CNDN.

Acrobats can turn into Tempest/Wind Walker at lv45, this is my Wind Walker Skill Build, its good for all PvP situations, and does ok in dungeons/nests.

Skills in Red are maxed out to maximize damage.
Skills in Green are maxed out to minimize CD time for more survivability/mobility.

I will try to post a PvP video of me soon since I'm currently in China and doesn't have access to Youtube :(

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below :)

[ The post was edited by Gateoo at Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2011 8:55 pm
    Can you tell me which skill is it that looks like chun li's hundred kick thing? And thank you for updating your post.

Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm
    Reply 2#  animalistix

I don't think that skill exist anymore, they changed it

Jul 24, 2011 9:40 pm
    Oh I see. TYVM

Jul 25, 2011 1:37 am
    added to guide and skill build compilation.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Jul 25, 2011 7:25 am
    I was wondering why you did not get the EX version of Spiral Kick? Is it not useful at all?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 26, 2011 6:41 am
      Reply 6#  Seiggy

This is my "EXless" build. Since i have played CNDN for a year now, my PvP style is used to how the old spiral kick works, i couldn't combo at all with the new EX version. Hence why i decided not to use it, it goes too far, and is hard to use it to hit people on the ground. Without the EX, i can use the additional SP to maximize damage on the skills in RED. This helps me combo a lot less but still kill people faster in PvP. I think it's a good trade.

Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Gateoo at Jul 26, 2011 6:41 am
      Reply 6#  Seiggy

This is my "EXless" build. Since i have played CNDN for a year now, my PvP style is used to how the old spiral kick works, i couldn't combo at all with the new EX version. Hence why i decided not to use it, it goes too far, and is hard to use it to hit people on the ground. Without the EX, i can use the additional SP to maximize damage on the skills in RED. This helps me combo a lot less but still kill people faster in PvP. I think it's a good trade.     
      Thanks! I did not know that spiral kick ex has an additional range.

Jul 31, 2011 8:10 pm
      im pretty sure DN NA is completely different, Nexon screwed up the skill system. when i upgraded my Twin Shot a couple times, i noticed that it was only going up 1-2% each upgrade, whereas the skill builder says it goes up 9-10%, idk if im missing something or what, any1 care to clue me in?

Jul 31, 2011 9:21 pm
      Reply 9#  rahzr

Nexon didn't screw with the game at all. I believe that DN NA is currently an older version of dragon nest. possibly T2 or T3 (i'm not sure can't play DN NA yet T.T, in China). That's why the skill tree and everything should look different from what it is now in DN CN. Also this skill build is for lvl 50, i'm sure at lvl 50 everything will be the same. BTW from DN CN experience, you will get a skill reset at lvl 45 so try out all the skills you get, your skill build don't really matter right now.

Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm
      Follow me :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 1, 2011 4:24 pm
        Reply 10#  Gateoo

thank u so much, i figured it out, apparently the stats rise significantly at higher lvls, guess i didnt dig deep enough, great build also, cant wait 2 use it

Aug 9, 2011 12:54 am
        LOL... from the looks of this you should of just taken tempest, if u didn't want your spiral kick to go that far. Evasion would of been a great asset to you.

Aug 9, 2011 7:57 pm
        could you make a video when you pve and pvp ?

so we get a idea of gameplay with that build.

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
        Class : Majesty / DarkArt
        Level : 50 / 50
        Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
        Guild : FREEDOM
        Aug 9, 2011 11:09 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by furygear at Aug 9, 2011 12:54 am
        LOL... from the looks of this you should of just taken tempest, if u didn't want your spiral kick to go that far. Evasion would of been a great asset to you.     

Very true, I will play a Tempest in NA DN, i played wind walker mainly because i love the lvl 40 and 50 ulti, and how fun Show Time is... it lets me fly on top of buildings like no other class lol

I will post a video of me climbing to the peak of the map so you get my point once i get access to youtube :(

Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm
        Thank you for sharing your Wind Walker skill build with us!  But I have a question regarding skill crests.

Which would you recommend getting and also which ones would you avoid?  

Thanks in Advance!

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm
          request for a pve video ;o again ;o

Signature

Aug 18, 2011 9:50 pm
          Reply 16#  iAmParallel

For all acrobats that wants to be good, chain tumble -CD crest is a must. then comes furious winds +50% speed crest, and then the other 2 can be customized to the build. For this build, it is suggested that you get twin shot +damage and somersault dance + damage. Spiral kick -CD can replace somersault dance if you want.

For game play videos i will try to post some as soon as possible, sorry for the delays.

Sep 5, 2011 7:19 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by animalistix at Jul 24, 2011 9:40 pm
          Oh I see. TYVM      
          that is a tempest skill o.o

Signature

Quick Reply:lv50 Acrobat -> Wind Walker skill build by Gateoo

Smiles