Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Dragon Nest Strongest PvE Class?

Dragon Nest Strongest PvE Class?

Jun 14, 2011 11:31 am
Edit
1. Warrior
2. Cleric
3. Archer
4. Sorceress
Details
I was going to go Archer since everyone says she's good dps, but after watching a few yt videos of archer and sorceress, I personally think sorceress is a better dps. What's your opinion?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am
Paladin, Bow-Master, or Magic Sword-master (gear-dependent).

Either one of the above performs well.

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 14, 2011 12:22 pm
    Reply 1#  Macchikins

i thought elementalords or Force user would fall into tht category0.0

Signature

^v^Dont get me wrong...i dont just watch romance animes...i also watched and dropped Naruto and Bleach...those filler-luving animes-.- lik every1 did>.<
    only the anime though not the manga(added this since ppl assume i said that bleach and naruto is bad)

Server:Gerrant
    IGN: DnAngel I DnLumberjack I PrettyMage
    Job: Paladin l Mercenary l Mystic

Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm
    Magic SM is nice PvE class :)

Jun 14, 2011 5:03 pm
    simple answer take a look at who solo DL round 36 at the fastest time: aka in my server its bowmaster.... which means bowmaster has the potential to be close to the best in solo pve... in team pve noone beats a priest/pally lol they are just wanted in any nest party especially sea dragon nest

Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Zerg at Jun 14, 2011 5:03 pm
    simple answer take a look at who solo DL round 36 at the fastest time: aka in my server its bowmaster.... which means bowmaster has the potential to be close to the best in solo pve... in team pve noone beats a priest/pally lol they are just wanted in any nest party especially sea dragon nest     
    Just to add onto this, I would also say that it isn't just the top ranker that is a bow master, but the top 3 are all archers (the one in third is an acro I believe).

Zerg is also right to point out that paladins and priests are timeless classes. For example, priests are the top DPSers in Sea Dragons Nest due to their flexibility, range, and support abilities.

Signature

Jun 14, 2011 5:31 pm
    If you would include the 3rd job change classes then it'll probably be Bowmaster due to their currently OPed skill that converts all physical damage into magical damage and gives an extra 30% magical damage. You can see videos of it in Freedom's section.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Yamaking at Jun 14, 2011 5:31 pm
      If you would include the 3rd job change classes then it'll probably be Bowmaster due to their currently OPed skill that converts all physical damage into magical damage and gives an extra 30% magical damage. You can see videos of it in Freedom's section.     
      It's not that OP.

The flower thing that sniper gets is at the very least, equally useful as it draws aggro and has tremendous range.

Signature

Jun 14, 2011 6:33 pm
      Clerics win this... hands down... whatever subclass they  ever go to.

Signature

Guild Member: TheLoosers
      Class: Destroyer
      Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Brokengamer?feature=mhee
      Jun 14, 2011 6:48 pm
      Reply 4#  Zerg

these bowmaster who soloed dl used hack program, which shoot like 19248172419283 arrow/second.

theres different types of PVE.
      1. Nests below lvl 40
      2. Dark lair.
      3. Sea dragon nest.

Bow masters no doubt is the heaviest range dps. wanted in every nests below lvl40, and works as main dps in dark lair, since everything stands too near 35R boss Geraint dies except celrics.
      Due low survival, they are mostlikly not really needed in  in Sea dragon nest.

However bow master is not easy to play, low hp, low defence, one misstake is enough to kill you. Works best when you team up with a paladin who draw the aggro.

Paladin, servs as main tanker, VERYVERYVERY popular when it comes to Sea dragon nest and Dark lair. DPS for paladin is not such low as you think after you got the kick crest with kick build.
      Being a paladin who can draw aggro and heal and supportive aura makes your teammate feel safe.

Force user, mostly supportive class, with time acceleration and decent AOE skills, wanted in Sea dragon nest and nests below 40. Best would be team up with dps classes; bow master, swordmaster, acrobats.

Priest, another awesome popular class in PVE, no1 would say NO to a nasty 100%fatmilk (heal). reason is simple, you heal you rule, you buff you win.

there you go, you have 3 different styles, dmg output, tank, support. these classes will mostlikly be the center of a strong party.

other classes servs as secondary dps, supportive aswell, but the core of a party stays within these 4 classes.

BASED ON MAX LVL 40!

Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm
      I voted for Warrior but it seems sorceress is better! :3

Jan 2, 2012 5:05 am
      mee !! too !! WARRIOR

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 2, 2012 5:24 pm
        I dunno I never liked warriors... they give me a headache most of the time... in short magic user do dominate the dps category... although you might wanna consider academic once she comes into play... she can beat all others in dps....

for me elem lord dominates the dps category... Nests are faster to finish with an ele around... warriors take too much time unless they got like the harsh bug on them...

I vote for academic even if its not in the list.... XD saw the videos, damn she's powerful...

Jan 2, 2012 11:51 pm
        Academic falls short on HP though.
        For me, the highest burst damaging class is Elemental Lords and Paladins magical route (thanks to Conviction Aura)
        The main tanker of the game is Palaidn with mediocre single targeting DPS. A class made suit all roles, being tanker, secondary DPS, support and healer.
        The secondary damaging class, mostly support and heals is no other than Priest.

So my top 3 choice classes in PVE are:
        1. Eles.
        2. Paladins.
        3. Priests.
        for level 40 caps.

Jan 26, 2012 4:50 am
        i like swordsman magic type and it did well in PVE .

Jan 29, 2012 9:37 am
        elementalist ftw :(

Signature

Aug 21, 2012 1:34 am
        For me its el:{

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 22, 2012 3:29 am
          For me Best is SM and EL :)))

Sep 22, 2012 5:50 am
          Not sure about you guys, but bow master looks best for me.

Signature

Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am
          Its looks like Bowmasters have the highest DPS in-game now. Used to be Gear Masters and Salenas though.

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest Strongest PvE Class?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »