Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Magic Swordmaster is the joke of pvp

Magic Swordmaster is the joke of pvp

Jun 2, 2011 1:52 am
I swear i can't freaking do a single thing against any force user, archer, acrobat, paladin, mercenary in 1v1 at all -.- Goddamn unbalanced ladder mode.....finished ranting

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 2, 2011 6:49 am
http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20110504/4dc0dfca80e153f13-1.html

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 2, 2011 7:17 am
    im Magic SM i add a bit delay for link some pshy Skill with Magic Skill and really work ^_^ the MSword no is a joke in 1-1 is just hard to play :S

Jun 2, 2011 8:50 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by DrkDemian at Jun 2, 2011 1:52 am
    I swear i can't freaking do a single thing against any force user, archer, acrobat, paladin, mercenary in 1v1 at all -.- Goddamn unbalanced ladder mode.....finished ranting     
    DrkDemain dont be discouraged. idont kno if u r experienced in pvp or not. But reasons u may lose may b:
    1.lag-probably the main reason
    2.some chinese players plays 16 hrs a day(i kno such a guy and he is absolutely ruthless...kills me everytime plus any other ppl who fought against him+ he even beat those famous pvp players)-no life-.-
    3.being a SM is all about speed. evade attacks is easier as a warrior becuz u can run(dont try to infinite combo,they mostly likely dont work(for SM). the onli 1 i see them using is line drive-cyclone slash-hacking stance.
    4.u may not kno what each classes are capable of. if u do u can guess what they will do and retaliate.

ps:i dont play SM, so dont b angry at me if i got somthg wrong^v^

Signature

^v^Dont get me wrong...i dont just watch romance animes...i also watched and dropped Naruto and Bleach...those filler-luving animes-.- lik every1 did>.<
    only the anime though not the manga(added this since ppl assume i said that bleach and naruto is bad)

Server:Gerrant
    IGN: DnAngel I DnLumberjack I PrettyMage
    Job: Paladin l Mercenary l Mystic

Jun 2, 2011 2:48 pm
    Dunno wot you're talking about, moonlords are hated by many people in pvp here because of their crazy speed with moonblade dance :|

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea - Server : 제레인트
    Guild : IvalteK - IGN : DizzyIphae
    Join us!
    Beginner's Guide to DN Korea
    8 Things to get you going in KR
    Jun 2, 2011 9:44 pm
    Guys i was talking of CN, we ain't Moonlords yet...I'm confident Moonlord will definetely spice up the magic in warrior's veins XD
    Honestly, lag is probably the main reason, although it is not the obvious kind of lag, I do think sometimes i get drawn back to the ground due to my pc receiving the hit later than it should ._. It is however undeniably true that mercenaries are packed with spamming skill, specially after you get downed. Paladins can get invincible 3/4 of match. Force users really have a low cool down for the damage they do with soem skills such as the time block.
    As a swordmaster using magic i feel i do not have the means to lock someone into a combo as much as the other jobs, I can only hope they get caught in my cyclone ._.
    I do repeat that I'm certain Moonlord will change a few things....thanks for the support :)

Jun 3, 2011 8:18 am
    Pvp more.

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 3, 2011 8:34 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by DrkDemian at Jun 2, 2011 9:44 pm
      Guys i was talking of CN, we ain't Moonlords yet...I'm confident Moonlord will definetely spice up the magic in warrior's veins XD
      Honestly, lag is probably the main reason, although it is not the obvious kind of lag, I do think sometimes i get drawn back to the ground due to my pc receiving the hit later than it should ._. It is however undeniably true that mercenaries are packed with spamming skill, specially after you get downed. Paladins can get invincible 3/4 of match. Force users really have a low cool down for the damage they do with soem skills such as the time block.
      As a swordmaster using magic i feel i do not have the means to lock someone into a combo as much as the other jobs, I can only hope they get caught in my cyclone ._.
      I do repeat that I'm certain Moonlord will change a few things....thanks for the support :)     
      As i said b4, SM do not rely on combo much. since it doesnt really have much skills that can connect becuz most are very speedy moves. but what u can do is use the warrior combo and integrate some SM moves into ur combo. u will probably get mayb 10-20combo but thts about it. and hoping ppl get caught in ur cyclone doesnt really help.as i said b4 try line drive then cyclone slash-hacking stance. if u hit with line drive, and assume enemy doesnt have aerial recovery anymore, then u can pretty much kill him.

about mercenary, they do have alot of aoe skills.but they dont spam it(pros).SM used to b the worst class since it has low dps,not much combo and with the old sp system, SM can only learn 1.5 line of moves lik most classes do. but after they remade the sp system. SM can learn more moves which benefits him cuz most of his moves are fast+ they uped his dps and nerfed mercs to make all classes more even.

ps:all SM users plz dont scream at me for saying tht^^cuz now SM are good

Signature

^v^Dont get me wrong...i dont just watch romance animes...i also watched and dropped Naruto and Bleach...those filler-luving animes-.- lik every1 did>.<
      only the anime though not the manga(added this since ppl assume i said that bleach and naruto is bad)

Server:Gerrant
      IGN: DnAngel I DnLumberjack I PrettyMage
      Job: Paladin l Mercenary l Mystic

Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm
      Honestly, I find it hard to be a Magic SM, I can't land most of my skills. When you're an SM, the 1st strike is always critical, miss it and you pretty much lose the upper hand.

Though that may be because I've been PVP-ing for only 3-hours. Anyone have any combos and tips I can use?

Oct 21, 2011 3:39 am
      http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEzMzI3MjE2.html
      magic sm pvp  
      it will help 有

Oct 22, 2011 2:04 am
      are you talking about ladder? i think pure builds are better in ladder, pure magic seems like still hybrid build IMO

Quick Reply:Magic Swordmaster is the joke of pvp

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »