Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest DN CN - Where to get Costumes?

DN CN - Where to get Costumes?

May 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Guys, how do we exactly get Costumes (with/without stats) in CN version?
We can see hundreds of people everyday and most of them are wearing different costumes (clothes, weapons, etc...).The Cash Shop only offers 2-3 different models and too bad the models are not even good looking at all.
So I'm really wondering where all those other costumes are coming from.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 29, 2011 7:16 pm
some costumes are onli for a limited time on the cash shop. like u see some ppl wear long sleeve shirts and pants, thats the autumn costume set.or some other ppl wear the christmas style costumes.

Signature

^v^Dont get me wrong...i dont just watch romance animes...i also watched and dropped Naruto and Bleach...those filler-luving animes-.- lik every1 did>.<
only the anime though not the manga(added this since ppl assume i said that bleach and naruto is bad)

Server:Gerrant
IGN: DnAngel I DnLumberjack I PrettyMage
Job: Paladin l Mercenary l Mystic

MMOsite Special Offer

May 29, 2011 8:23 pm
    I see, thanks for the info.

So can I say the costumes in Cash Shop (as of today) will be removed/replaced when the limited time range has passed? As of today there are those Teacher set for Sorcerres, Trendy Dandy set for Cleric, limited until 14 June.
    Do they usually renew new costumes every 1 month?
    They only have 2 sets with no time range, crappy model and stats.

May 29, 2011 9:03 pm
    what i meant was that theres a time range at which u can buy them but the costume is of course permanent

Signature

^v^Dont get me wrong...i dont just watch romance animes...i also watched and dropped Naruto and Bleach...those filler-luving animes-.- lik every1 did>.<
    only the anime though not the manga(added this since ppl assume i said that bleach and naruto is bad)

May 29, 2011 9:41 pm
    Yup, I understand the costumes are permanent.
    Just curious whether they always release a new model in Cash Shop every 1 month or only on occasion, since there is 1 package set in Cash Shop currently limited until 14 June.
    Or maybe what you mean by limited is the one where we buy from the website (like the green wing promo last week, where we can only purchase from website, but not from Cash Shop).

May 30, 2011 5:20 am
    or u can download it's mob complition.. check lo at forum got de^^

May 30, 2011 8:50 am
    it rly depends on shanda becuz they try hard to rip us off. sometimes they just make new costume sets out of nowhere(lik the skool uniform they have now) but some other time they do make them on occasions(christmas sets).

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 6, 2012 8:30 pm
      whats the use of cherry credits in this game?

Sep 7, 2015 2:21 am
      where can i buy or purchase an item and costume?hehe...i dont even know where is the cash shop..

May 2, 2018 9:33 am
      [SMILE=2][SMILE=2][SMILE=2][SMILE=2]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

May 20, 2018 7:36 am
      89sp

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:DN CN - Where to get Costumes?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »