Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragon Nest Any Gold farming tips?DN TW

Any Gold farming tips?DN TW

May 15, 2011 5:44 pm
Well at 1st it was all good with all the free seals. I was able to make some gold out of it by selling some upgraded gears and stuff. I have a full grade c costume now and a decent 32a Gears. But as of the moment i used up all of my seals. I have some good gears to sell but the problem is the seals. So i end up dismantling all of the gears i looted. As a newbie i don't know much so i would like to ask the veterans of this game for any guide tips or whatever that may help me save up some gold. I do board quest and sell thos sack for silvers but it aint nuff.XD so thanks for your replies :D

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 16, 2011 12:43 am
one method is to get disciples and bring them to abyss difficulty dungeons.. it wont consume ur ftg and there's high chances of u getting dimensional keys.. use those keys to open the abyss boxes to get those dimensional pieces.. 10 pieces=1gold... yes it can be slow but i think its more of a bonus since u dun spend any ftg.. after ur disciple finishes his ftg.. u can proceed on to another disciple or just finish ur own ftg..

Signature

Interested in finding new mmorpg. Preferably chinese martial arts related.

MMOsite Special Offer

May 16, 2011 3:33 am
    It also helps that you only seal Destructive/Magic Stuff to sell. These are worth a lot and the profit can be used to buy more seals when you get more equipment which allows you to get at least three times the seal amount if you sell more Destructive/Magic Stuff.

As for the Dimension Boxes, I suggest you refrain from opening them with a key unless they are the rare type (Black and White). This type of box will give out Epic Grade Heraldry which you can sell for much more than Dimensional Pieces.

Signature

May 16, 2011 5:19 am
    weee.... all i cant say hmmmpp nothing.. im also newbie in dragon nest BTW freiheight??? what server are you????

BTW im a filipino too.. ^^ xD

[ The post was edited by Yamaking at May 16, 2011 7:03 am ]

May 16, 2011 6:04 pm
    hmm about dimensional pieces i think i need em for now instead of selling them. But thanks for the tip..and as for the seals yes i would want that advice but in our server theres no seals in AH yet cuz most of the cash items are still untradable except for the costumes you get from buying a flower crown or should i say a token which you can trade for a random costumes. We'll i guess its the server that makes it hard to make gold unless you spend cash to buy stuffs..hmm but thanks for the replies..:D

I play on the new server  泰拉瑪伊
    :D hope to see you in game:)

Quick Reply:Any Gold farming tips?DN TW

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »